Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC. Sunny and 50* at 7:00 am. Going to 78* just like yesterday. Keef, I have had a number of conversations with commercial growers, and imo when everything goes legal, its the ones with the right genetics that will come out on top.

Still Baking at the beach !-- Hippie- I'm running my pumps 15 on 30 off now days -- saw no change when changed from 15 on 15 off !-- about to build a new lid for one of my big boxes and replace my 2 Tupperware 40 spot cloners with one box !-- I be studying how things work in the free states so I be ready when the law changes !-- staying flexible in my plans to make a living off weed !-- looking at a BHO machine and trying to find a homogenizer for e-cig juice, I'm so close to the border I can't rule out making it with brick weed !-- I got some little hash bags !-- I'd like to have an opportunity to supply a weed store !-- I can grow the sheet out some clones but no way in Hell am I gonna sell clones of my best !-- The Widow taught me a lot about phenotypes !-- she ain't recommended for a Sea Of Green !-- but I got two phenos that do it well !-- if there is a hybrid that has only 10 % indica-- if I have enough seed I can find an indica pheno of that hybrid ! Enough B.S. back to my pipe !-- I plan to only get high once today ! Later !

Yep!- I got one timer running the nursery and one running bloom ! I even clone fresh cut in the same nute solution they will grow in !-- quess I"m doing something right !-- The CFO said she about got the bills caught up !- she ask how many packs of seed do I need !-- I only need one !-- she says I can get 2 more LEDs in February !--

Good morning to all, you old farts. I worked my but off yesterday over at the sons place putting a new stove top exhaust in. What a pain. took 5 hours of going up and down the dam ladder to get it finished. Luckily it was a great day. Raining like a cow on a flat rock this morning so glad I got the roof finished. BUTT I hurt like I don't know what so it's time to medicate and I'm not sure I'm awake. Happy Skunkday all.

Oh yea I took a couple of pictures of the PGG on Friday, I think it was Friday, and it's still putting a little weight on. I will go out today and start tying the branches up. She looks healthy but I don't get a lot of sun so we will see.

View attachment 1106141548a.jpg

View attachment 1106141548b.jpg

View attachment 1106141548c.jpg

View attachment 1106141549.jpg

View attachment 1106141547a.jpg

View attachment 1106141548.jpg

Mr B. she is looking good. Heck its snowing here and freeze coming. I wish I still had one looking that good.

Yep!- I got one timer running the nursery and one running bloom ! I even clone fresh cut in the same nute solution they will grow in !-- quess I"m doing something right !-- The CFO said she about got the bills caught up !- she ask how many packs of seed do I need !-- I only need one !-- she says I can get 2 more LEDs in February !--

now that's a good gal you have . Keef:vap_bong__emoticon:

Get down with your bad self Bill !-- it is starting to fatten up ain't it ? -- Hippie I like being able to pop those clones out when the pumps are off and follow root development from a sand paper roughness to white nodules that shoot out a root ! I'll have to start these T.E. seed in dirt until they are big enough for the cloner !-- sex a clone from each and thin the herd !-- boys go outside so I get some pollen and I destroy any Hermie that shows up !-- I don't play that way !! Run the girls through a few cycles while I see what works best !-- don't need but one Queen Mother and I instantly forget the name of the strain ! Hopefully work her for years !

why on and off. why not leave them on all the time?

For clones I would leave it on all the time also. This is from the net for a aeroponic cloner tip and hints section

Golden Rule: When cuttings go into the system, fill the tank with water and leave the pump on 24/7. Constant access to water and oxygen encourages the cutting to root quickly. When roots begin to show add nutrient at a quarter of the manufacturers recommended dosage.
• Once roots begin to show, open the vents slightly. Gradually increase the opening every day and remove the lid completely to harden off for a couple of days before transplanting on.
• Rooting gels and powder can still be used with the Clone Master. When the cutting is dipped, all active ingredients are absorbed immediately and will not be washed off by the misting.
• Cuttings are ready to transplant into soil or coco when roots begin to poke through the mesh pot. Pot on into 3” or 4” pots and grow on for a few days before transplanting on to larger pots.
• To transplant cuttings into rockwool cubes:
Either; remove from the Clone Master when roots begin to poke through the mesh pot. Sandwich the cutting between two halves of a Grodan SBS cube, Jiffy 7C or a few Grodan Grow Cubes and place into a 3” or 4” cube. Allow to grow on until the larger cube is root bound, then transplant.
Or; remove when roots have grown 3” to 4” out of the mesh pot. Punch a hole in the bottom of a 3” or 4“ Grodan cube, and place the cutting and mesh pot into the cube, allowing the roots to trail through the punched hole. Transplant immediately.

Bozzo , I'm running 6 pumps and wanted to see what was the least I could run them for saving power ! Once the roots reach the nute solution in the bottom of the box they could get by with even less ! Knocked a plug loose on a box in bloom last month and didn't notice it until the next morning !-- no damage to the plants at all ! 12 hours without the roots being sprayed ! I could veg for 24 hours but I saw no difference when I went to 18/6 !--again I got 6 LEDs so I save power by vegging 18!--

I remember reading that Bill !-- tried everything -- kept what worked for me !-- My Widow roots out in 2 weeks or so in anything from tap water to nute solution and I quit using rooting solution and they root just as fine !-- I use full strength nute solution because half a box might be fresh cut and the other half rooted clones not ready to move ! This Widow is so easy to grow in aero !- She almost 16 months old now and going strong !

I bought an aero cloner then made my own in 35 gal. Storage boxes !-- when my rooted clones are about 8 inches tall I move a box top of them to bloom! They finish at about 18 inches tall ! Any taller and they get top heavy and have to be supported ! Each produces a uniform kola and some popcorn !

Can't wait for an octane report on your girls, Beemer!

Keef, pop those seeds in vermiculate. It's a lot easier to get off when it comes time to swap to aero.

Bozzo, you gettin' snow? I'll give ya a dollar to keep it up there. Still got some outside things to finish before the Great Winter of '14-`15. No matter how soon I start, I always get caught.

When I discovered the timer had gone south, the newly cut clones were laying limp on the lid. Figured they were dead for sure. Stuck the other timer on and let her rip. Clones are sticking up straight and proud.
The clones were Green Giant. Can't kill 'em with a stick.

yea but us dirt farmers just need a dome and 50 spot tray. put them in and 10 days later their ready.

has anyone ordered from Herbies? Just wondering how long it took.

last year I took a cutting .Put it in a 4 inch pot and sat the pot in a bowl with water in it. Sat the bowl in the greenhouse and it grew .

Bozzo, Never ordered from Herbies but oif they say "stealth shipping" they will probably send U a baseball cap with the seed tucked behind the sweat band .-- my widow came from buydutchseed and they were in a special made greeting card , when openned there were little cut out recess for the seed packs ! Mane I was a committed dirt farmer until I had a run in with Hippie's " Dog Pecker Knats " I didn't know what to do . That was right before I found the O.F.C. -- I bought that aero cloner ,ripped them out the dirt and never went back ! pH and ppm meant nothing to me before then ! I started " Bag seed" as Giggy calls them from the best I could find !-- grew in 5 gal buckets in the swamps and stuff !- I' d put my buckets of potting soil out early and when spring came I would bring the seedlings out !-- in the fall I kept a close eye out for males and Hermies !-- I had no one to tell me I could sex them first ! Chopped Down some big A** males and Hermies or what I called morphidites !-- I was after quanity and the Sensimillia I grew was better than the Momma was ! Lost a field of about a dozen 12 ft plants once !-- F'ing rippers ! No more outside because if I caught a ripper in one of my fields I would shot him on the spot ! I

no offense, but telling everyone the stealth they used on a public forum is probably not a good idea

U right Umbra , Old stoner don't always think before speaking ! They mix up their stealth because of people like me ! Hey I read some things about Attitude seed have they had a problem with delivery ? I'll try to remember this is an open forum but I Kinda got an attitude about the whole prohibition thing !-- Screw'm !!-- if all they have to do is harrass little guys like me then I'll break out that old booby trap book from the jungle !- they play fair and I will too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back