Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is reality..it sucks. we get through, it is ok to talk about it and then let our magic plant make the pathways in the brain so those thoughts can leave on a new marijuana induced pathway.. is that the coolest ever?

Horse goes into a bar, bartender says, why the long face?

I feel like I should clean the house, so I'm going to lay down & nap until the feeling passes.

Yeah, you're right Rose, the idea of cleaning has passed. I'm full of cajun meatloaf & watching South Park. Think I'm done.

Hey Cane take some cuts and get them rooting then flip them plants !-- They'll show U how long they take to finish and you'll know how they stretch or not and when U bring those cuts to bloom next time you'll know what to expect !
Eventually I'll be down to mostly one variety ! Maybe !--Umbra and Rose be mixing weed from different varieties makes me think compounding oils might do the trick !

Yep keef, got to get things movin here...these girls seem happy enough but they don't want to put on much of any height.... Get the shower up & running and get some clones cut....& Flip them little suckers....They only 12-14 inch's??

View attachment 2016-01-27 19.04.34.jpg

View attachment 2016-01-27 19.05.08.jpg

View attachment 2016-01-27 19.05.18.jpg

That should be fine..they are just taking the their time. Really nice structure. Nice job Cane.

i'm going shopping on the inter web tonight, looks like some night shade will be in order.

I was just ribbin ya Giggy. No worries and no hurries.....she is a good smoke.

Yep keef, got to get things movin here...these girls seem happy enough but they don't want to put on much of any height.... Get the shower up & running and get some clones cut....& Flip them little suckers....They only 12-14 inch's??

Flip them girls and get the show started!

O-Ya.... Mama & I just burnt a fatty of, Prussian Blue... Man I love those Blues..

Thanks Ya'll ... Hippie ever get that remote start installed??

Ok, here I am again watching some murder mystery. Keef down. Guess that cajun meatloaf did him in!

Off tonight & tomorrow night. My usual schedule is Fri, Sat, & Sun nights; off Mon-Thurs. I prefer going to sleep around 2 am & sleeping til about 10 am. Keef's more of a 10 pm to 6 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back