Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a good Puff....I got something Blue here..:confused2:........
..:48:

Guess I'm the only dummy that gets up this early just can't sleep in the morning especially when the garden is growing, to much to think about I guess. I agree about the grandchildren they do make everything better. Lucky me they only live about 2 minutes away with mommy and daddy, was fortunate to find a house for my son close by.

Have a great day everyone.

Gooood Morning O.F.C. It's Fryday ,let's get rollin :)

I'm not hurting as bad as expected today !-- These Indicas don't need as much light as sativas do they ?-- Umbra's BBB -x-BPU (U should just name it Umbra ! ) likes aero and does well under my LEDs !-- She gets nice and frosty too !-- I'm liking it !-- I gonna drop a few seed this week --See if the Trips -x-T.E. will germ yet !-- Lost one of 4 --GG#4 -- It couldn't grow a tap root and slowly died !--The other 3 are doing well ! Be starting those last 3 CWO and something else that's on the way this week ! Working on a nice buzz !--Life could be worse !

welcome to my world bro. the daughter moved in with us for two weeks, that was almost two years ago. she drives my car and she is a well i'm not going to say it.

Let me finish for ya..Pain in the ***,,,right? Lol

Morning folks. Im having coffee and watching the news to see how my boy political name did last night. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Good Morning OFC. Hopper I don't think political name was at the debate. He wanted $5mil just to show up, lol.

Politics ? Ain't touching it ! - I'd rather talk about religion !-- That's taboo too !-- My opinion on either would change nothing so I leave it alone ! Today !

I am a political junkie, just so you know. Good morning peeps.. I am off to get blood work..need coffee stat... see you in a bit.

I am a political junkie, just so you know. Good morning peeps.. I am off to get blood work..need coffee stat... see you in a bit.
So is my son, lol. None of his friends are political, so he talks to me about it.

Hippie - I heard U !-- Let U know when he shows up !-- Gonna be in the 70's today and about 80 for the weekend !

Politics ? Ain't touching it ! - I'd rather talk about religion !-- That's taboo too !-- My opinion on either would change nothing so I leave it alone ! Today !

With ya there, Cuz! Always figured that both were invented by fools to impress morons.

Hope the vampires are gentle on ya!

Let's get stoned!

Working on that buzz down here Hippie !-- I'm beat up a little more than I thought but it do 't hurt much unless I start moving around !-- Took me some caps and except for some farming I got no plans !

Pretty damn stiff today myself. I gotta find a bar with BARCO loungers or something.

Sun is shining. I really ought to do something. Copping a buzz is something, right?

I'm counting it Hippie !--Hey I sent a reply to that e-mail but with this new phone I don't know if I sent it or deleted it !--

:vap-Bong_smoker::vap-Bong_smoker::vap-Bong_smoker:I will join ya ll for a whole bunch of pot smoking!! Coffee good, pot good, rain, ok. So i get to the lab and smell pot. my hands reeked... thank goodness i could wash them. had my pot socks on so people could have figured it out..lol

Lets do this.

Hippie, you need a lift chair that bar?? lol

Umbra, it is so interesting this year and crazy making the politics.

Went to the movies to see Star Wars with my son. NCH recommended a theater. It had fully reclining seats with motion built in for the really cool effects. First time I have ever seen alcohol for sale at a movie theater. So we got a couple of beers and stretched out in those chairs. I had mixed feelings about the movie, but loved the theater!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back