Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose ! --I was thinking this morning that I wish I could be a part of the Legalize It movement in Texas but as a pot farmer I think it would be suicide to draw any attention to myself like that ! I guess I just fight the good fight in the shadows ! Shame too cause I got stuff to say !

You do have a lot to say Keef, you would be a great advocate.

I was thinking about coming out to the state and do a state grow... i could have more plants, but mr rb told me he didn't want the state in his back yard...so I can't really argue with that. I think if I get caught with over four plants the take the extras..that is what i hear. I hope that is all as this rose is thinking about saying screw that, i need more for medicine for my folks.

Makes me proud to hear U say that Rose !--I was thinking they was gonna regulate U right out of growing !-- I been scheming about U and your patients !-- When I kick this Liquid Weed thing off ---I have some ideas about treatment and I'm hoping you'll run some trials for me !-- I want to see if a slow steady dose would be easier to regulate than dosing with RSO !

Makes me proud to hear U say that Rose !--I was thinking they was gonna regulate U right out of growing !-- I been scheming about U and your patients !-- When I kick this Liquid Weed thing off ---I have some ideas about treatment and I'm hoping you'll run some trials for me !-- I want to see if a slow steady dose would be easier to regulate than dosing with RSO !
So much of what you are talking about was covered at the Cannabis Summit. There were MD's that were giving their research data about dosing, CB1 and the other routes not within the endo-cannabinoid system.

Umbra, i watched almost the whole thing. I took notes, i learned less i more, i learned so much. I even paid for the seminars to have... so much info so fast. Did you learn a lot too.

Hippie, you better take a nap after all that strenuous activity.

I learned more than I thought I would, Rose. I have not bought the video, but I can tell it would be very useful.

Hippie, you better take a nap after all that strenuous activity.
Naw, no nap, but I will take another toke!

Umbra, they've got a theatre close by (my favorite) that has decent seating and serves drinks. I drink light beer. About half way through the move, my eyes would be floating, so I stick with diet soda and greasy popcorn.

Rose, imo the research presented at the Summit indicated the current most cutting edge data. Yep less is more when it comes to mmj. But more than that, the research is so indepth that not only does it explain how mmj works, but how all medicines work and the various receptors. These people weren't just a bunch of stoners saying let's get high, they are educated researchers doing current research and their results even more amazing.

Gonna have to see that ! For me-- I can grow we'll enough --I can learn to run a hash oil extraction machine -- It's time to put the research to the test !--I can do this Liquid Weed thing !-- It'll be great for recreation but it'll also be a great way to regulate a dose of whatever meds they need !--D.D. got Fibromyalgia and I have some problems and raw weed helps !--I don't have time to wait on someone else to fix me !-- Just so happens that if I can help myself it'll help others too !--Will it be wrong to finance mmj with rereational income ? --If so ---just call me wrong !--

I think they'll find it's the Cascade Effect and not any particular chemical silver bullet ! A certain percentage of all the compounds acting together to give a desired result ! -- Rose say the terepins are cooked off during decarb !-- That has to take something away from the Cascade Effect ! -- We can fix that !-- One day I hope to bring across all the nuances of a weed into a liquid !

One of the subjects that I knew nothing about was ptsd. And wow, cannabis takes the place of 5 drugs and doesn't make you a zombie..It actually fixes the brain..that blows me away. I am not practicing the less is more philosophy yet..

I have a tip, anyone that is low on pot, turn your key board over and shake. OMG

I don't need any proof pot protects the brain and helps it heal !--The doctor said only time he saw injuries like mine was when someone got hit in the face with a full swing from a baseball bat to the face ! --I shouldn't be able to walk and talk at the same time !-- My mind rewired it's self !-- I'm different than I was before the fall but in some ways it works better !--People are afraid of the unknown !--I went to the big unknown a place where I could no longer trust my own mind and found my way back !--Weed did this for me !

One of the subjects that I knew nothing about was ptsd. And wow, cannabis takes the place of 5 drugs and doesn't make you a zombie..It actually fixes the brain..that blows me away. I am not practicing the less is more philosophy yet..

Rose, I'll vouch for that.... "ptsd" got me.. the docs had Had me so F***** up I couldn't get out of bed.... Anyway got off three & half of the meds I was on..But think I'm having some side effects now....Just got ripped with the neighbor and I can't Type anything....:stoned: Did I say It is dumping rain again and I think the wind is going to push the windows in. Now the sun will come out :) That's just what it does lately.....

Hippie, seen you had a busy day... You Need to come with me some morning...This Morning Two Hr's of ...Cardio Tai Chi....

I 'd pay to see that Cane !-- Hippie doing Tia Chi ? -- Long Haired Leaping Knome getting his Chi on !-- Be even funnier to see me !--If I'm doing stuff like that --look around somebody got a gun pointed at me !-- Maybe one day !

Cane U need to start eating weed regularly --Like my caps !-- It'll help a lot !-- 20 years nose to nose with a surgeon over a patient in surgery !--Or in the emergency room-! -I can't even tell U some of the stuff I've seen !-- Just too graphic ! -- As long as I take my caps regularly the dreams don't come as often and deep down I'm at peace --which is the best!

Gotta work tonight & next two nights, so I may be off the grid. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back