Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm outta this one Kraven !-- U getting rain too ! --Send me some ! --They already started drought restrictions here !--
4:20 ish here !

I could go on a political rant and change the subject ? -- I got plenty to work with ? -- I don't know why anyone worry about something so silly when the po-po don't even have to sign in !-- They could be watching right now !-- Long as nobody ain't out to bust my happy a** -- I'm alright with it !- If they are watching ? -- I was just hitch hiking I don't even know these people !--

I just pile my grass clipping up and thats the compost pile everything else just goes on it.....then i flip it in the spring and wet it and do the same in the fall....makes great dirt to start amending to make good soil.

Dam dirty dirt farmers !-- Umbra looks like I got a strong healthy Golden Ticket -x- BOC girl !- Maybe 2 ? --
I don't know much about this SR 91 but I'm liking what I see !-- It just might be a girl too !
What we smoking this evening O.F.C. ?

When they start shooting fireworks at me tonight --I'm thinking about fighting back !-- I got that jacked up potato gun and a bottle of starting fluid !-- Shooting flaming tennis balls I think I could hold my own ? -- U know those little doggie tennis balls ? --That's my ammo !--I think there is a fair to middling chance I could reach them from here ?

Good Evening OFC. Hippy is Officially on Vacation for the next 9 days. I will be going to my Brother in laws place. No Internet and Very little cell signal. It's going to be a Big Party up there. Hippy Homegrown And Lots of Food. Bought 16 lbs of Ribs and 15 lbs of Pork Steak already. Still need 5 or 6 lbs of Brats and at least 15 lbs of chicken. Looking at 30 + Peeps. I should be Home Wednesday. Back to the Plants.

I still think we should just kick the ignorant one to the curb ? ---Jokes over !-- It's not a joke ? -- Well it is to the rest of the world !-- Go from world leader to laughing stock of the world ?-- Like the Twilight Show except for real ?--I don't know ? --Apparently he can do no wrong in the eyes of his people ! --I ain't like that !

Good Times Hippy ! -- Save me some ribs ?--O.K. and a pork steak --Some CKN a sausage too ?
Happy 4th of July Holiday weekend to all !-- It is Independence Day !-- Precious thing our ancestors fought for !-- Back when a King tried to rule the land !-- We said No !-- Did I ever tell U guys I had an ancestor fought in that fight ? -- My people been around !- We once held title to a swath of land granted by the Mexican Government in the state of Tejas !--We spilt blood in both World Wars !-- Forgot what my point was but I'm sure it musta be a good one !-- How bout a toke ?

Oh yeah my point was ...Shoot forgot again !-- Nevermind !-- Dam that's good weed !

Keef, Kravens And Any I Do not Know About. Thank You For Your Service. I Am Free To Grow Weed. Because of the All the People That Fought for Us. God Bless America And Everyone In The OFC. Hippy High and Out.

My fight ain't over yet Hippy !-- I be free to grow weed one day without the threat of jail too !--Still waiting on my independence day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back