Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear you got 'em without problems, Bozzo.

As I don't have access to a 25K seed stash, I guess I'll pay my money and take my chances.:)

I'm not after the latest and greatest or the Holy Grail that Keef's looking for, just a pure landrace indica and a pure landrace sativa. Some like their up buzz and some like a good couch lock weed. I have occasions to like both!

Umbra, you mean people exaggerate or outright lie about their strains? Next thing you'll be telling me is the Aussies aren't growing 40% THC weed!:):):)

I know about that green thumb itching - I have been assured that my seed will be ordered within the next month !-- said she couldn't take my witching anymore ! Hey ! It worked for me ! Working with clones has given me a real itch to grow some from seed !- I was able to keep up with 7 Widow line for awhile till I started thinning the herd ! Them colored foam collars did the trick !- So dealing with two more varieties at one time is doable .-- like I told RWS -- I need to do this before spring so I can put males outside to finish !-- that way I can collect pollen from both !-- My Widow ain't no slouch but an upgrade is always good !--Pollen from 2 males and females from 3 varieties -- some body's seed from the crosses gonna have to stay in the fridge till I get to them!-- take me 2 years to sort thru that stuff !

Yo O.F.C. Brain Trust !-- when they crossed The Widow and Northern Lights to make White Rhino -- Which one was the male ?-- I got half dozen seed that should give me a Widow male and pollen if I need it !-- Williams Wonder is a straight up indica like N.L. so it might make a good production cross !- in the end I'm gonna have room for only 4 plants !- gonna have some hard decisions !

actually NL is a hybrid, it's exact parents are unknown, just like Williams Wonder. The NL came from someone Neville Schoenmaker met in the PNW. There were 9 seeds, hence NL #1-#9 designation. Williams Wonder was popularized by SSSC, but not bred by them. It was given to Kees to continue its logical development by someone in the USA. It was the first cannabis plant bred for indoor use. It actually reqires inducing flowering indoors before being taken outside.

So Umbra !--which one was the daddy in the White Rhino ? Brother Umbra don't be talking about how valuable your seed collects is on the open forum some body might come looking for U ! Keef don't got no seed collection but he can take one plant and turn it into $25,000 !-- Sure when the law changes that is not unreasonable !-- Still gonna need 4 plants !

Umbra I apologize for messing with U about your seed collection !-- So like if we didn't have all these rules and the law had changed , knowing my style of growing and the quality I'm looking --- What variety would U send me for X-mas?-- I'm not breaking any rules it's hypothetical !!!--

TE I have several packs to breed from. With most of my collection I bought several packs of every strain I have.

As to the white rhino, you would need to ask Shantibabba. I don't think Scott is in the seed biz anymore.

Correct me if I am wrong Umbra, isn't White Rhino sold as Medicin Man now, he changed the name like he did with White Widow to Black Widow.

Ya'll mind if I think out load for a minute !-- see in case I forget -- it's written down !-- O.K. I found a half fleet tube of widow pollen and about a half dozen seed so I get get viable widow pollen !-- When I sex the Williams Wonder -- I'll put the widow on a Willy Girl and put those seed up to work on later !- I'll move a Willy Boy out side to collect pollen -- take a few months to find the right Willy Girl for a mother ! Then maybe late February bring in that secret variety for a male to put on my Queen Willy !-- Put the seed from that cross up for a few months !-- all the .time keeping the SOG rotation going ! Break out the seed from that White Willy cross and start looking for a Queen Mother ! -- something dank that produces big uniform kolas in a SOG !-- That's 1 plant -- A straight up Willy girl will be the #2 mother !-- 3 will be the secret variety if it proves manageable-- #4 is a long way off !-- Any thing proves better than what I got something gets dropped for the new line ! I know U guys call a female plant U clone from a mother but I'm gonna ride these girls until the wheels fall off !-- Little Respect for the Girls -- They be my Queen Mothers to me !

Shantibaba and Mr. Nice Seed is calling it Medicine Man and calling their Widow the Black Widow -- almost brought in that Black Widow but it looks an awful lot like my indica heavy widow that just happen. to wear a black foam collar ! I just found another way -- a way to kill 2 birds with one stone !-- putting a Widow boy on a Willy Girl will not give me Medicine Man or White Rhino but for a production variety it has real possibilities !

Remember when I was talking trash about breeding a "Frosted Black " ? I was just playing ! - No way I could do something like that !-- So if one shows up it is a complete accident !!

you got my head swimming keef. to much to think about.

Good morning all coffee is on.

30 days till this snow bird takes off. brrrr.

Joiners on the wake and bake with coffee. Good morning OFC, and the best to all Curmudgeonlanders.

Herbie's ok. They're definitely on the Customs hit list. Tons of their packages have been intercepted recently from what I was reading. Personally, I shop more by the breeder than the plant description. I am less disappointed that way. And considering that my seed collection is worth well over $25K, I have bought seeds from just about every body, the plant description help sell beans, but rarely live up to it.

Morning OFC
Man I feel a numbskull I was the guy that always went with the guide
an I was let down with a couple :vap-Bong_smoker:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Love my Kuerig coffee maker and hate it at the same time ! Makes a perfect cup but them K-cups cost about $.50 each !-- They got me , I can't go back !-- Toking on my pipe and watch it rain ! Temps at the beach today 73/66 -- Nice except for the sideways rain ! Seen a seagul fly by backwards while ago !-- Yo Bozzo -- I didn't know anyone even read my rambles !-- Gives me a headache too !-- That secret variety I plan to cross on Willy is one of those Snow varieties !- -- then things get really complicated !- Do I take that White Rhino like cross and use that Snow male on it and see what happens ? It might be a keeper !- I put that Snow male on Willy and I got me something that should rival that Friggin' Tranquil Elephantizer I wanted to start with !

Hey Jaga how goes it ? Missed your post U should come around more often !-- Been laying out my plan for my 2014-15 winter breeding season !- In my mind it's already done !- Already thinking about next year !--

Correct me if I am wrong Umbra, isn't White Rhino sold as Medicin Man now, he changed the name like he did with White Widow to Black Widow.

Yes this is because of the confusion that resulted when Neville sold the SeedBank to Sam at Sensi seeds. To distinguish his and Shanti's work from Sensi seeds. As I recall Igmar claimed he bred the white widow and claimed all subsequent breeding were his work. Shanti called him on it, and basically said put up or shut up. Shanti showed both the mom and the dad he used to make the white widow, Igmar never showed anything and no longer claims he bred it.

I am growing a genetically altered version of white rhino/medicine man. The beans were soaked in a mix of colchicine, gibberellic acids, naphthoxyacetic acids. It is called...clockwork orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back