Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an honest five hours last night. Must be the sun and the manual labor. Stiff as a brick this morning.

Gotta get some plastic for the pot pen and get 'em in this weekend. Gonna beat the ragweed at it's own game this time. A friend dropped off two truck loads of wood chips, and I'm spreading 'em wall to wall. If there's two things my gardens grow well, it's ragweed and rocks.

Morning Hippy !-- what U moving outside ?- - what ever happened to that runaway Widow ?--Don't count it out till U see balls !-- Freaky plant ain't no telling what they gonna do !- The Gloman be sexing his White Elephant !- I got my fingers crossed !--

Gonna put 'em all out; Two Texas Widows, five Afghani's, and two Lazarus Chernobyl's. When the boys show their balls, they get hacked, with the exception of the Afghani's. That way, I'll have some pure strain Afghani's and some hybrids.

Those Texas Widows are big time sativa heavy! If one of 'em turns out to be female, I'll hack some clones off of her for an indoor grow.

Sounds outstanding Hippy !-- When it comes to an indoor Widow - I got this black line Widow and this T.E. is coming along nicely - Willy be here soon ! -- RWS promised me a male and female out these White Elephant seed and Williams Wonder seed !- We'll know later today if I also gonna have some Strawberry Rhino !-- See anything U like for an indoor grow ?--

Hey Rosebud !!- Where's that Sweet Soul Sister ??- Just wanted to let U know the clone arrived fresh as a spring chicken !-- Notice how I implicated Rose !- I didn't say she sent me a clone but I ain't saying she didn't !-- All I'm saying is I got a Strawberry Rhino clone in one of my aero boxes ! I know who U are !-- Thank U !!-- Green Santa gonna be working next week !-- I think U know what gonna be coming your way !

Wow I'm just waking up, lol. Got in about 3 am from picking up my son. To him it was 6 am, lol. We partied till we dropped. Just finished a cup of Joe, and now some dabs and beers. If that ain't a wake n bake I don't know what is. Grillin n chillin. Starting the bar b q to get some food so we can start drinking.

I hope that I am doing this correct. The wife has been calling me "Old Fart" for quite a while. I am retired & freaking out since I turned 60 (March). Got way too much "hardware" & heart stints.
Like I tell my VA doc, "I grow my own medicine. Keep your narcotics."

If you are over 50 you qualify to be here. Actually we let anybody who wants in, in. We all have our health issues here. And they are stents not stints. I was involved in designing and developing the manufacturing process for pace makers and stents. It was better than the death rays from space I worked on.

Welcome Home Rogokie !- Where ya been !-- This be where our kind hang out !- What U growing and how !- I keep hoping another aero person will show up !-- I run a Sea of Green rotation !- Got a 2 year old Widow , Tranquil Elephantizer Just got myself a Strawberry Rhino clone today and Williams Wonder seed will be here in a couple weeks !-- Sorry to say I can't tell the Doctor or anyone else since in Texas U can still go to jail for pharming !

Told ya'll Umbra was putting laser beams on friggin sharks and U didn't believe me !--

that texas mmj may not make it very far. burnin 1 posted an article that says the law states that DR must prescribe the meds, and they can't, only recommend it.

welcome rogokie. I showed the VA my mmj card. now pot is listed as one of my meds. They are ok with it ,but my family doctor is not, so I don't mention it to him. He runs a drug rehab clinic. I think pot is the perfect med to get people off the booze and hard drugs.

Umbra we call it the MMJ law that helps No One !- it's like that MJ tax act -- No one is gonna get legal weed in Texas and the Gov. done stated -- Not on My Watch !- Bastid !- Texas ain't rolling over until the national repeal of prohibition !- - When they do Keef gonna rock they world !

Umbra - what are your work hours ?- That way I'll know where U at when I do a drive by and snatch a cut of one of them blueberry thangs U grow !-- This Strawberry Rhino was the first time I ever had a fruit flavored weed !- I Liked it !-- U know I'll have to make a Strawberry Willy !-Strawberry Elephant - I never could leave well enough alone !

hey everybody, and welcome to the new folks. i just made my round and i'll have to go and water after it cools down some. i got two seedling ghost train haze still under lights and two bigger ones out in the yard, 3 dream reapers, 4 jack the rippers and one white elephant. keef if the elephant is a male then i know where some pollen will be for you bro. i got some white widow x big bud fem by female seeds, bubba kush 2.0 fem by humboldt seeds, and a fem florida lemons by dna genetics coming in soon, well i hope. i'm thinking about popping a sour diesel to throw in the mix and know it is a fem. keef i hope the clone shipping works out, that would be great.

Giggy that clone traveled over a 1,000 miles and was in great shape !- We own this !-- That White Elephant pollen would be just what the doctor ordered !- Sounds like a nice grow U got going there !

Umbra we call it the MMJ law that helps No One !- it's like that MJ tax act -- No one is gonna get legal weed in Texas and the Gov. done stated -- Not on My Watch !- Bastid !- Texas ain't rolling over until the national repeal of prohibition !- - When they do Keef gonna rock they world !
They are definitely taking that from the Christie playbook. I hope he gets cancer and the only thing that helps is mmj.

Umbra we can only hope !- The Houston P.D. ask them to change the law so they can spend more time doing real Po-Po work !- Maybe the National Congress will get it's act together and change MJ to schedule 2!- That's all it would take !

Hey there, I gotta stint. Ya I know. It's a stent but I got one 4 years ago.

Slept 10 hours last night. Rode my Harley to the barber shop. Got a haircut. Ya I know I sleep a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back