Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am convinced that mold prevention starts with strain choice. I got tired of harvesting early because of the mold. I have one still hanging . The deep cheese was in the greenhouse. If it had been outdoors, It would of been pulled weeks sooner. One limb hung out the window, so it got rained on. That limb had some buds start rotting. The rest inside away from moisture was fine. finally tucked that limb back inside. but the Holland's Hopes outdoors had a 4 day rain in September and another one in October. Those 5 plants had zero mold or bud rot. My Chernobyl last year was mold resistant. It has trainwreak in it. I have heard that trainwreak is also mold resistant.Does anyone else have a good mold resistant strain? I'm choosing for next year.

keef you have some big rains coming. strongest hurricane ever hitting Mexico coming your way.

Bozzo bad weather is already here - coming in waves !-- Looks like the worst will be tommorrow !--- My variety for next year be coming outa Canada as soon as I find a way !-- After what Umbra said about his tetraploid -- I've decided I want 2 packs of tetra seed from 2 different strain if possible !--Maybe I can find what I'm looking for !

Did anyone ever look up Tetraploid Marijuana and see the images ?--If U do you'll see some freaks !-- One of them freaks gonna have a broken THC limit switch and Keef is gonna find that plant !

Hippie, what kind of bird? 42 years old. Wow. You have every reason to be attached to a friend after that many years. I'd like to see one of your favorite pictures, if you don't mind.

I am convinced that mold prevention starts with strain choice. I got tired of harvesting early because of the mold. I have one still hanging . The deep cheese was in the greenhouse. If it had been outdoors, It would of been pulled weeks sooner. One limb hung out the window, so it got rained on. That limb had some buds start rotting. The rest inside away from moisture was fine. finally tucked that limb back inside. but the Holland's Hopes outdoors had a 4 day rain in September and another one in October. Those 5 plants had zero mold or bud rot. My Chernobyl last year was mold resistant. It has trainwreak in it. I have heard that trainwreak is also mold resistant.Does anyone else have a good mold resistant strain? I'm choosing for next year.

A friend had some Blueberry (3 I think) in the middle of a patch of several strains (all outdoors), blueberry was the only one not hit with mold . gonna try to get a couple clones from him next year

Hoss I've got a Blueberry Blast about a month into bloom and I got more cuts in veg waiting their turn !-- I did get a clone from Trips (my B.B. boy) so he ain't really dead !-- Waiting to see if I get seed from that stubborn White Widow that wears a black collar !-- The Tranquil Elephantizer has taken it's place in the rotation !- I fear some B.B. pollen may have gotten on a little T.E. girl too !-- Gonna be hard to beat that pure T.E. though !-- We'll be seeing !

Hippie Sorry Bro.. I know how you feel I Just love Parrots, have had three different ones. Lost Louie, he was riding on the handlebars of my bicycle, I was carrying a case of beer when i went over a bump off he flew, Wap.. right into a car..Poor Louie..The other two live on with an X. they are in heaven, All they do is breed...The one I had a double yellow head had a huge vocabulary. Example ..He would say.. Whoo Hoo sailor, are you dating..Oh I miss Rafiel..
Oh Ya Y.D. Most birds especially parrots, outlive their owners, not unusual, 80- 100 yrs old..if they don't get sick or bleed,,,

I just realized my mmj card expired !-- better hurry and get it renewed before I get in trouble !

Yeah keef. Pretty sure you'll go to jail when you renew

Good afternoon, OFC, welcome hoss. Hippie, sorry about your bird.
I have one Lemon Auto Haze that still out side, wishing the buds grow bigger before harvest. (GA). The days have been beautiful. Hoping they stay that way. Got my coffee and going to light one up. Care to joint me. :smoke1::bump:

My third ex-wife had an African Gray and a blue and gold macaw
They were both assholes
So was she
When I threw her out she left the birds

Been reading up on chemdog! Sounds fantastic!! I need to get off my butt and learn to clone. I can see how it would benefit me to have clones before sending into bloom. So if I find a pheno I am partial to I will still have it!!

Been reading up on chemdog! Sounds fantastic!! I need to get off my butt and learn to clone. I can see how it would benefit me to have clones before sending into bloom. So if I find a pheno I am partial to I will still have it!!
Got 1/2 oz to try this summer from the dispensary , wife liked it, me not so much.....couch locky

My ex's evil turned to cancer and killed her !-- Hey Dog - I just can't see me walking into the cop shop and asking where to renew my mmj card !-- What happens in the free states if U get caught in possession without a mmj card ?-- I know what happens in the south !

Dog --Get one of them aerocloners like Kraven or do like Bozzo and clone in dirt ! It's easy !-- and with cloning if U make a mistake or something happens U can run it again and fine tune it !-- Been running that Widow for over 2 years and the T.E. will be 1- around the first of the year ! --still breaking in that B.B. -- I'm a weed pimp -- I be working my girls !

I tried dirt a few times. Looked good for a week, then dead. What's an areocloner cost??
Seeing a daisy cloner for about $70.

Forgot what I paid for mine but it wasn't that much and mine is a 25 spot cloner and came with everything needed to start !-- Is that daisy cloner a five gallon bucket with 6 or 8 spots ?--

Dog I can walk U through making a cloner if U want !-- You'll still need 2" plastic baskets - foam collars -- micro sprayers a pump and a little PVC pipe!-- got a 2" doorknob hole saw ? Aero is what I do !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back