Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, went to see the o'l hippy and he added more epic gear to my collection:

Killing Fields x Madonna
Golden Sombrero x Big Sur Holy Bud # 2
Ghost Train Haze # 9
ChemD Bx3 F2
Afgooey x Agent Orange X ChemD
Herijuanna
Seraph
Nurse Larry
(C99 x Blue Widow) x [(Double Purple Doja x Triple OG Kush) x Blue Widow]
Blue Widow x [(Double Purple Doja x Triple OG Kush) x Blue Widow]
Grape x [(Double Purple Doja x Triple OG Kush) x Blue Widow]
Old School James x Super Silver Haze
C99 x Super Silver Haze
Alien Empress x G75 (Grail BX1)
Space Jill x Romulan / Flo
Old School James x Dead Hoe OG
C99 x Romulan/Flo
Buddha Tahoe OG x Super Silver Haze
Kosher Kush x Super Silver Haze
Hippy Slayer x (Boysenberry x Jack Herer)
(Boysenberry x Jack Herer) x Blue Lotus
Chem#3 x Nightmare Diesel
OG Chocolate Thai (F2)
Willy Jack x Red Dragon (NL)
Buckeye Purple - (Melvanetics)
GG#4 x Buckeye Purple - (Melvanetics)
Sunshine Tres Daydream
NSA Fat
NSA Frosty
Krush Chunk
Panama Red
Acapulco Gold
Sour Bubba Kush (Bx3)

Umbra sounds like you had a nice morning,Fun...
Wow Kraven we should all have our own Hippy!

Well, last ride of the season for me today, I guess ............. got out about 9:30 this morning, bright sun, 37 degrees, 40 mile ride in the country, dropped it at my mechanic's for the winter .............. ol' lady picked me up, smoked one on the way home, got some yard work done

Had an impromptu dinner for 11 last night. Just chili and slaw and corn bread and brownies. One guy left me some blue dream hash that he makes. Beautiful and lovely and boy is it good. They were here from out of town helping a friend of mine move. fun... tired. rosebud.

Umbra you will double that weight i bet.
Kraven, sad you have no genetics

Keef, sorry that you all have ptsd from Katrina.. I sure would.. Sheesh. I wasn't there and no nothing, but I do know it wasn't our country's finest hour. You guys really are survivors.

Cane, are you rainy over there...looking like a storm is headed our way.. brrrr.

Hoss good you had a nice ride.

Hippie, thank you for telling us about your friend you both are gentle souls I think.

Hey keef, i looked at the pic's of your special plant, and all i could see was mold about to happen in those double thick buds.

I'm sure it's a fool's errand Rose !-- Seed from Canada !- Who would want them anyway ?--- I know I could never get them to Texas anyway !-- Forget all about it !-- I don't know nothing bout nothing !--Like Umbra said they ain't nothing special anyway !--

Doing that backstroke down here !-- Who said anything about losing the dream Rose ?

Watch for Gators. Course im always amazed how they live in such nasty *** toxic water.
I worked and lived in New Orleans after Katrina. That is the nastiest *** town I ever worked in. Bourbon Street stinks like bad food and nasty women,,ya cant walk 3 ft without being hit up for money are a cigarette. I stayed a few blocks away cause I worked Downtown. 2 trips to Bourbon Street and never again. Stayed at my Hotel are the bar. Lol Lol

Afternoon All Yep Rose rode the bicycle to the store by the time got thru with shopping, it was raining out,A wet 5 Mi. home...11 for dinner you go girl...
Tying up flies to head to B.C.,tried to upload some pics but keeps failing? Got lic.,, 8 day lic. fishing 4 days class 2 river, comes to 200 bucks... Boy our northern neighbors love us EH!!!
Keef stay afloat bud. I'm ready to burn...:48:

I got 10 lbs of gator tail in the freezer, about time to thaw 2 lbs and give it a nice batter / fry.....

Sitting on the balcony of the Royal Senesta watching drunk tourists being fleeced by the locals ?-- Priceless !

Hey Kraven - nice inventory Cuz !-- How long U think till they turn us loose Cuz ?-- Did U see that-- get caught dirty in Cali. and get $100 ticket !-- U know -- One day I'm gonna have to have one of them tickets for framing !

Thanks Keef, I'm a very fortunate person to have access to this type of gear, was not trying to brag, really just impressed myself, these are the real deal...cutting edge meds and I'm lucky to be a small and insignificant helper in a small portion of the actual process.

Plus the o'l hippy keeps the old strains alive, and he has developed a liking for me, we get to spend most Saturday mornings together, he is a good teacher and I learn a bunch, plus I get to help. It's cool to have that link to the past, he is a very important person to me.

Sitting on the balcony of the Royal Senesta watching drunk tourists being fleeced by the locals ?-- Priceless !
Without those drunk tourists,, those locals would be screwed. Kinda like the crooked *** police force screws them.

Kraven, those last four you listed in red made MY eyes red just thinking about 'em! Got me thinking about the best weed I came across as a young lad.

Around '70, there was some bricks coming in from southern Michoacan. You could literally trip on that stuff. In '71-'72, I ran across a pound of what my friend called Red Root Kali. It was going for $160 a pound when you could buy a kilo of decent brick weed for $75. I almost passed on it. Glad I didn't! It was the only weed I've ever smoked that you could wake up stoned on.

It supposedly came from the south top of some mountain in Jamaica. They claimed the minerals in the soil actually turned the roots of the plant red. Environment or genetics? Could be either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back