Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, OFC. got my bong going this morning:bong2: and coffee in the other hand. Have a Hi day

French toast and sausage frying, smoking a bowl. Good smells coming out my stove vent this morning!!

Morning O.F.C. !-- Hopper before Katrina hit everyone who could left N.O. -- The news says less than half have returned !-- Workers from all over came for the rebuild and the riff-raff who prey on them came along too !-- The Big Easy I knew is no more !--

Tired of patient care, the nurses now are **** compared to when i started, looking for admin or even a job in an Dr. Office.....have had it with medicine for the most part.

Me too Kraven! Problem is, still got a long time til retirement. Just hope whatever it is, it will be tolerable at least.

Been reading up on chemdog! Sounds fantastic!! I need to get off my butt and learn to clone. I can see how it would benefit me to have clones before sending into bloom. So if I find a pheno I am partial to I will still have it!!

I'm going to "school" to learn all I can about cloning. So far, I've been able to keep one variety going for about 2 years & another for about a year. Haven't really needed seeds. Once i've perfected my skills, I'll work on new varieties. It can be challenging & I'm always learning something new, usually the hard way! I tend to learn everything the hard way! Just how I roll! Speaking of rolling......

YD, if you want some kick *** French toast, ya gotta start off with free range chicken eggs. Duck eggs work great, too. Scramble 'em up in a shallow flat bottomed bowl, sprinkle in just a little Lawry's seasoning salt, mix it all up, and do what you normally do.

The Pullet won't touch her mom's French toast after eating mine.:)

Watch for Gators. Course im always amazed how they live in such nasty *** toxic water.
I worked and lived in New Orleans after Katrina. That is the nastiest *** town I ever worked in. Bourbon Street stinks like bad food and nasty women,,ya cant walk 3 ft without being hit up for money are a cigarette. I stayed a few blocks away cause I worked Downtown. 2 trips to Bourbon Street and never again. Stayed at my Hotel are the bar. Lol Lol

I love that dirty city. Bout the only place I ever felt at home. Yeah, it stinks sometimes depending on how many idiot visitors are there drinking like maniacs & puking in the gutters. But, there is a loveliness underneath it all. It can be a cultural shock to many. Sorry you didn't get to see the good in all that bad. As for me, I will be forever connected to that swampy bowl of strangeness. We always stay in our favorite hotel which sits on Bourbon.

my aunt and uncle were in N.O. She was real religious . walking down the street a hooker in a doorway propositioned my uncle. He tells her "my wife is with me" she told him the wife could come and watch too. They left town real fast .never to return. This aunt took all my Archie comic books because Veronica had a bikini on. real religious. lol

That's funny! Seems like every time we're down there I get propositions from those lovely ladies! But, guess I'm going straight to hell, cause I love the place!

All this talk of French toast! I bought some of that Hawaiian bread to use next time I make some; just sounded good. Wish I could try yours Hippie, sounds yummy. I'm pretty picky when it comes to French toast.

I love that dirty city. Bout the only place I ever felt at home. Yeah, it stinks sometimes depending on how many idiot visitors are there drinking like maniacs & puking in the gutters. But, there is a loveliness underneath it all. It can be a cultural shock to many. Sorry you didn't get to see the good in all that bad. As for me, I will be forever connected to that swampy bowl of strangeness. We always stay in our favorite hotel which sits on Bourbon.

I only lived downtown when I was traveling there to work. I moved there for two yrs. The locals do plenty throwing up and killing ppl. Just in one weekend 17 ppl were killed by your locals. You can have that nasty *** place and all the morons running it. My Son,his Wife,and my Grandbaby just moved back here from New Orleans. They were always sick there. Havent been sick since. Glad ya like it and being propositioned by nasty *** women. Have fun next time ya go. Lol
And by the way,,to each his own. Just not my cup of tea.

They are getting big. To be politically correct, to call them obese would be wrong, so we will call them Rubenesque women. They are snapping the stems even after staking and tying. Thrichomes are about 40% cloudy. Another 2 or 3 weeks would be about right.
Sounds like all your grows Bro. Your an awesome grower. Love seeing your girls.

Umbra in your travels did U ever run across an original UBC Chemo cut ?-- Anyone ? How about an original cut of one of the following --O.G. Kush--Master Kush-- Pink Kush - Diesel - or ChemDawg ?

Very Rare Indeed !-- I like that !-- Sure would be nice to locate a UBC cut wouldn't it? Wonder if it has any problems like bud rot or anything ?-- Probably just an urban myth anyway !--

Here's the pics of the finished rug. For some reason, the lower rear center shows up shiny, and the rug looks gray instead of jet black. The sticker Keef liked didn't show up well in the pic until I took a close up. Weird. Guess I'm not much of a photographer, amongst other things. The rug turned out nice, though. Especially for a guy that's never laid a piece before in his life!

View attachment DSCN0120 - Copy.JPG

View attachment DSCN0124 - Copy.JPG

Hey Hippie screw some bandwidth -- been watching U put that thing together since spring !-- I do like that bumper sticker !- That would be taboo around here for sure !--

Just smoked a king J with a raw paper. Wow. I been missing out smoking those Job's.

Lot to read catching up. evening y'all....yep i'm good and stoned.... peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back