Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Bozzo. Isn't it great when everything is done and put away. I have one drying rack left. Yes, sometimes less is more. Sure is hard to do an indoor after seeing that outdoor. I kept clones and revegging a couple for clones.. So there is still a lot of growing going on, but I think i will coast for a while. I am pooped, how bout you?
Again, congrats. Job well done.

Guys I may have to take a few days off -- There's a problem I have to deal with !

Keef, keep your head low. Go take care of business.
Nice mild day, soggy here. Mid 60's.
30 more minutes till I jump in the civic and light up. I think my car runs better when high. It's 22 years old, so its old enough to partake.

Oh my gosh i really laughed hard when I read that Hippie. That is what wrote. LOL

Morning all, just got the brother and sister in law off on their 20 hr flight to Hawaii...them and a 2 year old...lol I'm still giggling. Waking an baking, nice to be me. Gratz on the harvest rose, you have been missed :p

20 hr with a two year old. If I had to go through that misery to go to Hawaii, I would stay home.

Soggy this am, brisk wind with low 50's. Misting. This weather puts rust in my joints.

Am I the only one awake?? I know I'm on the east coast, surely there is another life form out there.

We're not making any judgments, Rose! Glad you found a little one. Up here, the difference between a bull and a bull dyke is five pounds and a flannel shirt.

Van work in the morning and harvest the pot pen in the afternoon. Poor old broke down hippie gets no rest today!

Hope everybody's Tuesday goes well. A big telepathic hug for all.

Good morning. Hippie, i am very worried, i just bought my first TWO flannel shirts last week. That is so funny. That is two mornings in a row you made me laugh. thank you.

Thanks Kraven. The dude comes to pick up my samples tomorrow.

Yes, hugs all around!

I only lived downtown when I was traveling there to work. I moved there for two yrs. The locals do plenty throwing up and killing ppl. Just in one weekend 17 ppl were killed by your locals. You can have that nasty *** place and all the morons running it. My Son,his Wife,and my Grandbaby just moved back here from New Orleans. They were always sick there. Havent been sick since. Glad ya like it and being propositioned by nasty *** women. Have fun next time ya go. Lol
And by the way,,to each his own. Just not my cup of tea.

I totally understand. I think Dallas is beautiful, but it's just too far from the ocean for me. And,you are right-- the Quarter can be a dangerous place. But, there are so many other areas that are great. Problem is, the mud is in my blood! Plus, my family is from all over Louisiana, so I guess I'm a little biased. As you say, to each his own.

Well, got a job. Problem is, I can't take it cause the pay is way too low. Just can't make it work. Will keep trying. Hope Kraven is having better luck. There are plenty of jobs for nurses, but many are intolerable no matter what they pay. And, Kraven, you don't have to worry bout me-- I just want a staff nurse position. I surely don't want to work days or Mon thru Fri, no administrative position for me! Just want three 12 hour night shifts a week. Hippie, that van would be way cool here on my beach!

Morning O.F.C. !-- The wife has had me heavy medicated since yesterday so if I wasn't making sense that's why !-- THe head injury causes me to get a little freaky when I'm stressed out !-- Wish my mind worked like normal people !-- A mime if a terrible thing to lose !-- When I get like this I shouldn't be around people like the O.F.C. !---I will be O.K. again soon !-- Thanks for the support !

3hr one way? Wow. Mine is 24 miles each way. And it usually takes me 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back