Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Hopper.

Keef, you notice that it's on the inside where you won't see it unless the rear cargo doors are open? I might be dumb, but I ain't stooopid!

Evening Kraven !-- if U as lit as I am -- U be alright !--- Hippie anyone who think U stoopid would be wrong !--

Hippie Nice job on the carpet, bet it was a b**** to get tight...
Hey Y.D. don't you just love the raw papers? just picked some up they call Raw rolls, just pull as much out as you like.. Sweet, think I will roll one up Now...

up in the middle of the night again -- Once Umbra and I was discussing genetics and He stated that an offspring gets half of it's DNA from the mother and father !-- it's just how DNA splits and recombine - Something about it never sit well with me -- something just seemed just didn't seem right !-- Finally found an example that disproved this !-- If U breed a jackass with a mare U get a mule !-- If U get breed. Horse to a female jack what U get is not a mule !-- The same DNA split and recombined as nature intended by nature !-- Only thing is U get 2 different creatures !-- So I am convinced that who is the mother and who is dad obviously matters !-- plant or animal !--

One last thing !-- Say what U mean and mean what U say !- -- If I were to tell someone like Dog that I'm gonna send him some seed -- If I don't this puts my credibity at question !-- In the weed business U are only as got as your word !--

Monday morning blues. Going to be rainy all week. Should have mild temps though.
Your right keef, your word is everything. That doesn't matter to many people anymore.

Good morning OFC. Got this Auto Lemon Haze still growing. Started in April from seed and it still growing. How, long do you think it take until Harvest?
Got my pipe :beatnik: today and my cup of coffee. I'm all set.

Good Morning O.F.C. Wake and Bake, Headed north to B.C. this morning, have one girl still under light, Gave her a good shot of water, hope that she will be fine till fryday....
Sh** hope to find a little smoke up there...

Morning all, just checked in on the 5 Sunshine Tres Daydream and the Hippy Slayer Clone, all is well. here is a few baby shots then i'm off to find work :p

Good luck Kraven.
Mr cane, yeah I've found a paper I'm happy with. First drag on the j, and I was sold!

One last thing !-- Say what U mean and mean what U say !- -- If I were to tell someone like Dog that I'm gonna send him some seed -- If I don't this puts my credibity at question !-- In the weed business U are only as got as your word !--

Huh? Who you talking about. Ya lost me Bro.

Nothing new,,,im lost half the time with Keef. Lol

Yo All, see you the end of the week.... Off to B.C.
Will keep an eye out for the pot fairy!!!

Send it my way joe, i could use a smoke right about now. I see autumn is in the air for you too.

Good morning OFC.

our harvest is DONE!! Finished last night.

Joe, that is a beautiful picture. Hey, I wore your coat out to pick up thai food last night. I felt a little lesbian, but god I love it and it is the warmest coat ever. We had been harvesting and I had a sweat shirt on and it is big and went right over my sweat shirt. Thank you again.. That was over a year ago and it still makes me smile.

Had a very busy week. glad last week is over. I am getting some of my pot tested.. just need to find a lab.
Have fun Cane. Hippie, i love the van. It is wonderful. Nice rug.

me too Rose. Told the wife a little while ago I'm done. Drying trays all cleaned up and everything in the jars. I think I will down size with you next year. Way to much pot. Ill cut down on the numbers of plants, but I think less plants might produce more .they were crowded this year ,so side growth and buds were affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back