Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good trim is the best !-- Just decarb it -( Bake it at 240 degrees for 30 minutes )-- If the smell is a problem then put DRY weed in a pickle jar and Bake it the let it cool to room temperature before opening the jar !-- I then run it thru a screen so it is easier to pack in caps !-- I use the 00 empty gel caps I get online !-- I whittled down a wooden chop stick to fit inside the caps to pack them with !--- 2-3 caps of decarbed good trim will hook U up !-- I've seen the light and I'm growing the sh** fast as it'll grow !--- D.D. got her was the one who got me to try caps !--She got her on problems and the caps help her too !-- We'll get there !-- I seen your grow Cane --U be there soon too !

Cane those caps got to have some oil to cross into the blood stream !-- I chase my caps with a spoon of coconut oil but a peanut butter sandwich works just as well !-- I like the cold pressed -unprocessed coconut oil because it still taste like coconut !--

I always poured a little Walnut oil on my Decarbed weed and ate it with a small spoon of peanut butter. Yummy

Sweet ...Thanks ....I will be trying that....I think that I have a tub of papaya trim around here somewhere???
Ya...Hopper I do love just spooning peanut butter..:)

Yep,,it works awesome. I decarbed at 270 for 30 mins. Didnt take much to do the job eather,,so be carefull. To much and you will be standing staring out into space,,going oh **** me thinks i did to much. Lol

There's always firecrackers !-- Take a cracker and spread the decarbed weed on it cover with cheese and toast till cheese melts !-- Tried lots of ways and they all work !-- Weed Nachos anyone ?--Decarbed weed and a food with oil !-- At first I used to cook the weed in coconut oil then drain and use the oil !-- Filling caps with oil ? --Messy !-- U know the KISS rule ? ---Keep It Simple Stupid ? --Finally won me over !--Put decarbed weed in caps -eat some oil --Let your belly do the rest !--Add a little fiber to the diet !

Yes,,those Firecrackers will kick that ACE. The original Firecrackers were done with Graham Crackers and penut butter. There is a post on here somewhere from long ago. Im sure someone can find it.

Yeah U ain't gonna die from an overdose but too much good trim ? -- Just do it and find out !-- U need to know your dosage !-- It is a different kind of buzz and it may couch lock U up some till U find your dosage !

That RSO stuff Rose makes is in a whole different class !-- U can function on caps if U regulated the dose right !--- RSO will melt U to the point talking is not even gonna happen !-- U just be sitting there drooling !--
A dose half the size a grain of rice !-This is nothing to play with !-- Maybe from a high CBD but from Dank ? -- I don't know!

Cane --Here's the skinny on decarbing !--- The cannabinoids in weed are mostly in acid form THCA and CBDA -- These are not psychoactive! -- When weed is burned the heat turn the acids into their active form THC and CBD! -- So if U gonna eat weed U need to heat it to the point the acids turn to thier active form !-
It is what the weed store has done when they tell U the THC has been fully activated !

Yes,,those Firecrackers will kick that ACE. The original Firecrackers were done with Graham Crackers and penut butter. There is a post on here somewhere from long ago. Im sure someone can find it.

Yea WH them firecrackers will knock the skid marks outa your drawers...was one and done for me....I'll stick to less potent administration.....2 was simply not fun...and lasted for what seemed like forever.

Glad Rose and THG are having some girl time....I'm sure a giggle and whisper will slip itself in somewhere before the two part ways this time.

Cane the girls look beaming to see the sun. You gotta be careful...big difference in benzo's and opiates. Opiates can be weaned of much quicker than benzo's.....I tried to get off my Perphenazine and it took years of slow and steady reductions. I have my dosage as low as possible now, but it is a necessity for me or my schizophrenia gets out of control...I'm down to just 4 mg daily. Which is far better than where I used to be....I don't tell my psych that yea sometimes I still hear / see things that are not there. I want off, but it's not going to happen. Peace

O.K. since I'm on my MJ soap box !---
When someone hands U a bag of weed ---This is what we all do -- A quick glance then we smell it !-- What we are smelling and tasting in the weed is the terepenes !--- I can't remember them all right now but you'd recognize them -- One called Pinene --( Yep !-Piney)--There's a fruity one an earthy one --A perfume one and more !-- There's about 24 minor ones too !-- The amounts of these and the major Cannabinoids vary by variety and even pharm !-- The "entourage effect" is the way the each works with the other so that the sum is more than the parts!-- An example is that they use Tylenol to boost the effect of narcotics !--Together they can do more than either alone !----So the smart breeders are breeding for a combination and paying more attention to these terepenes !-- Like I said before --2 weeds Same potency --The one with the best terepene profile will be perfered !--

What up Dala !-- Weed can help lots of stuff but it is not a cure all !-- It would probably work best in combination with your meds and like U said a patient might need less !--- No way anyone should just stop taking meds and switch to caps !-- That can be dangerous !

Yep Dela those Firecrackers can kick your butt. The 1st time i did them i did to much and found myself,,,correction, ,,my Wife found me standing in the hallway staring at the wall. she put my jacked up ace in bed. I wanted to go to sleep really bad just to get outta my head. Damnnnnnn
The next time was much more pleasant cause i only did half a Graham Cracker. Lol

I passed myself in the hall one day trying to find the bathroom !-- Found foot prints on the ceiling another time !-- Weed just don't 'fect me much !

I assume all the time that all U free state people know so much more about weed than me !-- Maybe not all but some of U do !---but let me break concentrates down !--What we want from weed is on the outside in those little tricomes! -- 2 ways to get it off the plant !-- Mechanical --Hash , Bubble hash , Dry Ice hash !--The weed is frozen and the stem of the mushroom shaped tricomes breaks off by frozen mechanical action and collected in a series of filters !---The oil and waxes in the tricomes can also be removed by a solvent !--Everclear alcohol will disolve this and some water soluble elements !-- Wash the weed with Everclear -evaporate the alcohol !-- What is left is RSO! -- A potent medicine !-- The tricome oil can also be stripped of the plant and concentrated with other solvents such as butane ( BHO-- Butane Hash Oil )-- There are others like acetone U don't need to mess with !--My favorite is CO2 hash oil !-- CO2 is in lots of grow rooms !--It's everywhere !-- When concentrated at the proper pressure and temperature it acts like a solvent and makes a very clean oil !-- Clean enough for e-cig liquid !-- Since no heat is used those smells and taste of the terepenes in the original weed come through nicely !-- I'm chasing a myth that I have yet to taste !-- HBC -Hyper Baric Chamber Hash Oil !-- Some concentrates like that pic Umbra posted of those pure THCA crystals and concentrates like "The Clear " are just not nessesary! --That CO2 hash oil can be 70-80 % THC !-- Trust me that is plenty potent !--I get that hash oil machine I'll prove it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back