Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolfing...we better get the Hopper on it..
Structural integration....hold on chickens are out...:rofl:

Shoulda got broilers instead of laying chickens --8 weeks they ready for the pot !---U got U a coat hanger chicken catcher Cane ?- Straighten out a wire coat hanger then bend U a little Shepard crook on one end just wide enough to snag a chicken by the leg !--Call them in with some chicken scratch and start snagging them !

Got them m. f****** in ...Mama not happy with them..next time just let'em graze till dark ....one of them is pretty sweet on me she will squat down and I rub her back, I think she gets off...
By the way beautiful harvest Nick...
Keef bud you are rocking it...are you starting seeds daily:)
Gotta puff one....:48:

Noticed these roots growing out from a new growth branch. It's like the branch has turned into a root. This is a bpu mixed Clone in a bubble cloner.

Seems like it Cane !--- I got my hands full already but I can't help it !-- Gonna end up with a dozen varieties by fall ! - There was a method to my madness but I can't remember what it was !--

Bubble cloner seems to be working fine Dog !-- No rhyme or reason where the roots will pop out !-- I've had roots start in the foam and come out !-- It won't help them root any faster but Foliar feeding with some seaweed concentrate will keep the leaves from yellowing during rooting !-

Hopper, that was after a bath. And some heavy duty scrubbing. Lol

Well finally finished in the garden....don't really wanna discuss it.....got a cut that the owner didn't realize he was passing SM and PM.....just effectively wrecked my grow.....I can get flower through, just 10-11 more days and they are done, treating veg hard now, but if they blow up at the flip I'm done, will have to start from scratch. Starting all 5 fem Nightshade now, and getting peeps who hold back ups on track to get me new cuts. I wont be taking cuts of the plants I'm treating...and there is a 50/50 shot they will do just fine.....but they are done and gone in 76 days max. I have a big job cleaning the flower room after harvest, then turn right around and do veg...then all clean again. Takes a long time to spray and look....I'm tired and angry.....not at the person who sent me the dirty cut....I'm angry because I know better than to not quarantine cuts for a good while to make sure all is well before getting dumped into the rotation.

Man, that really sucks Dala! I can truly feel your pain. Dang root bugs almost destroyed us. SM-- spider mites? PM-- powdery mildew? Growing weed isn't as easy as people think; you have to be on guard all the time. Hope you get things under control.

G' morning all. After two days of rain and muggy overcast weather, I awoke to a very bright day. Also my veg light is not on. The fan is running but no light.. Hope it is just the bulb. Now for a pipe full. Anyone wanna join me?

It's gonna be one of those days !---I'm gonna keep my head down and not make any important decisions !--
Something in the air !-- This gonna be one of those days U just try to survive !-- I haven't found a disaster yet but I'm afraid to look !-- Finish this pipe and get bullet proof before U get curious ! - Feel like I took a mighty a** whooping yesterday !-- When I do this it hurts !

Good morning Peeps,

Dala, thanks for that lovely reminder. Which one ya gonna feed? Thank you so much.

I know too well about your bug deal, lost mine to broad mites from a clone someone sent me. It is so upsetting. I lost my fav. nurse larry cut. I get it. I am sorry that happened to you in your new grow. I don't have anything that i would trust to send anyone.. I got new nematodes yesterday for my regular garden and beneficial mites coming for outdoors. sheesh. So sorry, that sucks.

St Nick congrats on the harvest. funs stuff right there huh?

Cane, i am sure that chicken is thankful for your pets, i don't believe roosters are as nice.

Keef, good morning friend, how are you today?

Dropped my e-cig and broke it yesterday !-- Doesn't sound disastrous but without my nicotine I would just as soon shoot U as as talk to U !--Not a nice person at all !--- Smoked cigarettes for 30 years before I switched to an e-cig !--- Anyway !-- I couldn't fix it but I found an empty hash oil cartridge and filled it up with my nicotine juice and ordered me a new one !-- Working fine !-- Love my e-cig !-- Soon no one will know if that is nicotine or Hash oil in my vape pen !

4 for 4 on Rose's Nurse Larry seed !--

Umbra it musta been my technique !-- I got your GDP -x-B.R. this time around !-Got several up already !--

Dala -- 3 for 3 on BBSL !--

Master Kush feminized also up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back