How do I know my WW is WW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strawberry Cough

Reaction score
Let's say I received seeds from a friend who ordered superstealth (without manufacturer packaging). Can I know the strain by growing the buds and comparing pictures? If I posted pictures here would people know if I really had WW or just one of a thousand strains that look similar?

IMO.. its a crap shoot, to some ectent, even if you 'buy' designer names.. :(
theres 0 regulation, other than 'word of mouth' opinions/reputation.

Where's the Thanks button when you need it??!!

Thanks!

They offered to send in original breeder backs, but my friend didn't want to risk the extra bulk being seen and confiscated. He asked for seeds to be removed and sent and gave me some to help him grow.

If I produce buds and photograph can photos be compared with other known WW pictures?

hmmmmmmmm I would think you would know by the buds and the way they smoke. Have you ever smoked white widow? they tend to be very potent a tiny bit rough liek a lot of whites and get you crazy high and of course if grown right should look very white with crystals. look up white widow at the seed banks and compare is what I would do. Course in the end kind bud is kind bud right?

so I may have messed up ordering in the breeder packs eh? oh well live and learn. it comes with a shirt so maybe they wont look too hard.

I always order in the breeder packs. Its makes absolutely no difference at all. If they open up your package you are screwed either way. Ordering it in the breeder package will not draw any suspicion to your package. I just like to see the breeder pack so it makes me feel like Im getting what I ordered.

2Dog said:
hmmmmmmmm I would think you would know by the buds and the way they smoke. Have you ever smoked white widow? they tend to be very potent a tiny bit rough liek a lot of whites and get you crazy high and of course if grown right should look very white with crystals. look up white widow at the seed banks and compare is what I would do. Course in the end kind bud is kind bud right?

Well, lots of strains will get you crazy high, and lots will have lots of white crystals.

But I think if he paid for WW, then I want the real thing. I have only smoked this "WW", i.e. what I have grown, but I cannot be 100% certain it is WW - certainly kind, but not sure if true WW.

From what I understand, the original breeder packs do say: CANNABIS SEEDS or other such identifying info. If the customs open the package and see this then they will confiscate for sure. But if they open and don't see the seeds hidden or even if they do, maybe they will just let the package pass through.

Strawberry Cough said:
From what I understand, the original breeder packs do say: CANNABIS SEEDS or other such identifying info. If the customs open the package and see this then they will confiscate for sure. But if they open and don't see the seeds hidden or even if they do, maybe they will just let the package pass through.

Very true, but I still want my breeder pack

Just got mine today :)

With breeder packs ;)

why don't you just order yourself?

i would'nt be a happy man if i grew out something, supposed to be ww, and turns out a 12 foot sat male.:eek: .

this comes back around to the #1 rule, tell no one.

since your questioning your dudes rep , i feel there has to be a trust issue there.

Latest posts

Back