how do these look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

torcherdsoul

Reaction score
first timer somethings got to be wrong lol

1234.jpg

12345.jpg

123456.jpg

1234567.jpg

Looking good. Might want to get the light a bit closer to them IMO.

id say the plant is a little streched, most likely due to lack of lights or lights being too far away from the plant, what lights are you using?

they have a great colour to them and look healthy though :D

what set up are you using?

although i have no experience growing, i do know a fair amount about it, so i'll be keeping up with this thread and if you have any questions i'll try my best to answer them :D

ive never grown before so this is just my opinion, backed up with what i have read about growing MJ on these forums and other internet sources over the last few months - just a warning :)
peace out ;) x

Crazy Horse said:
Kill'em and start again. Sorry.

Would you elaborate for us amatures? I don't see anything wrong with em.

i wouldnt say kill them, but get a good light with proper spectrum, buy a ph meter and get the ph right inside the containers (as the lower fan leaves are showing a slight problem probibly related to ph or even a slight nutrient burn as its on the edge of leaf and browning) read a grow guide and get the babies GOIN'!

it looks you need a fan and if you alredy have one put it on high i say that cuzz it looks like you will have a weak stem and it might not be able to hold the bud and like mention before you need that light closer good luck and peace out

yeah dont have the money for a ph tester and i used mg wont do that again burt the bottem leaves and i have the light like 2 inches from the top just took it out to take a pic and got a fan but all in all how do they look and what can i do to make them better or will it even bud

torcherdsoul said:
yeah dont have the money for a ph tester and i used mg wont do that again burt the bottem leaves and i have the light like 2 inches from the top just took it out to take a pic and got a fan but all in all how do they look and what can i do to make them better or will it even bud
ph tester go around $ 10.00 you can use a pool tester not quiet accurate but will help for now but after that it looks very nice good luck and peace out

Maybe you should grow outdoor if you dont have money for indoor?? What kinda lights and how many watts or hps? Just started my indoor grow and am curious.

them u need some good light my friend try to save it if u can :)
just remember growing MJ its not like house flowers when u just add wte and everything its ok.

P.s

Crazy HOrse ,3 patas ,trillion of atoms how ya guys doing i havent see ya in long time

this is my set up started out as fun and they grew so i know it looks retarded but it worked so far

111.jpg

Looking good for what your using. ;) I would fill them pots right up with dirt. If ya can get a few more of them CFL's in there. The more light the better your plants will grow.

what if i use 4 70 w hps lights i dont think i need the box with that low of watts but i think it will help and yea got to get some more soil but what fert should i use and thanks for any info

If you are a grower .......then you must be a smoker .........if you a smoker .........then you must spend about $50-$60 a week on street bags or whatever , unless you are an occassional smoker like once a month or something . All i can said is STOP BEING CHEAP IF YOU WANT TO GROW GOOD BUDZ FOR YOURSELF USE ....jeeze . CFL bulbs cost about $6 a piece , get more light in your setup ? .....or just save up fast for a $100 hps light system from insidesun.com .....which good for veg and flowering . Come on your babies look fine ....a bit stretch but they are showing they need more light dude . Be a good mother/father and give what your babies need for strong growths . Here some green mojo for them ....keep us update and save up for a good light !! :D

P.S nothing wrong with your babies ......they look great too me ! LOVE

torcherdsoul said:
this is my set up started out as fun and they grew so i know it looks retarded but it worked so far

I love your flashlight rig.

AsianSky said:
If you are a grower .......then you must be a smoker .........if you a smoker .........then you must spend about $50-$60 a week on street bags or whatever , unless you are an occassional smoker like once a month or something . All i can said is STOP BEING CHEAP IF YOU WANT TO GROW GOOD BUDZ FOR YOURSELF USE ....jeeze . CFL bulbs cost about $6 a piece , get more light in your setup ? .....or just save up fast for a $100 hps light system from insidesun.com .....which good for veg and flowering . Come on your babies look fine ....a bit stretch but they are showing they need more light dude . Be a good mother/father and give what your babies need for strong growths . Here some green mojo for them ....keep us update and save up for a good light !! :D

P.S nothing wrong with your babies ......they look great too me ! LOVE

i agree 110%, if what your wanting is good pot then you have to spend money to get top dollar pot. Stop being cheap and think about what your plants want =P

i think everyones being a bit harsh here tbh, yeah he might need better lights but if the guy is streched for money then hes streached for money.

torcherdsoul dont suppose you have 35 pound kicking about, or 35pound you could get a lend of? because you could buy 2, 125watt cfl's off of ebay for that, one in the blue spectrum and one in the red, could take you from start to finish, also, to get all the light you possibley can, ive heard if you use a coke can and half it you can use that as a reflector :) just a cheap way to get nice bud

hope i helped a bit m8

torcherdsoul said:
first of all i dident plain on growing 2 i know i need better equitment

Were all here to help. I am also learning as I am on my first grow. It's been a great deal of learning so far. Just do what you can and keep up the good work. At least your trying and putting up some posts and pics.

Latest posts

Back