how do these look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
torcherdsoul said:
what if i use 4 70 w hps lights i dont think i need the box with that low of watts but i think it will help and yea got to get some more soil but what fert should i use and thanks for any info

The 70W will give you no penetration. Buy a 250W or a 400W HPS. Your plants look good, but the vegging is the easy part. You really need more light for decent bud production.

No one here is trying to be harsh, but you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. If you want to grow decent bud, you have to be willing to put out the time, energy and money. Like Brouli said, this is not like growing house flowers. There are so many people who come onto this site thinking they can grow ozs because they have a closet and a fluorescent light. Many do no or very little research. Some even get arguementative and nasty when you tell then they cannot produce what they want with what they have.

All advise here is given freely and is meant to help. Experience is a great teacher and the collective knowledge here is the result of having grown thousands of crops under all conditions.

PS--If that is foil on the walls, take it down and either: put up Mylar, put up Panda film, or paint flat white. If it is mylar, it needs to be smoothed out.

Hey, they have good color but like other people have said, the stalks are a bit thin. If you can transplant into deeper pots and cover up stems with more soil then they might strengthen up. Looks like not enough light getting to them. You could also stake the plants when they begin to flower and get top heavy. The lack of light might also effect potency of the buds. The first few grow years are always an experiment. zendog.

just whant to say thanks for all the info some of it was helpfull and to let you all know one is a female :D

Grats on the lady! Keep us posted on her. Take care and be safe.

well here are some more pics i dont understand y thay are streching so much i think the reason it looks so streched is cause i lost 2 or 3 sets of bottem leavs but what i do need to know is what are some good Nutrients cause i have no ideal i used mg thats what killed the bottem leaves and i have a fan in thair is it supos to be right on them or what ? help is greatlyhttp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=appreciated&spell=1 appreciated :D

Picture 217.jpg

Picture 218.jpg

Picture 219.jpg

Picture 220.jpg

Picture 221.jpg

Picture 222.jpg

I think your doing great.there alive and look nice and green have you tried super cropping on them read up about it on this site it really fattens up the stems and makes them rock hard

Latest posts

Back