Advertise On Marijuana Passion

How do you smoke it?

flight175

Reaction score
How do you smoke the magical plant, king of the forest, herb, healing of the nation?

I usually roll it up in a blunt and enjoy it while outside. Sometimes I smoke using a glass bowl I have. I even roll it into a spliff sometimes and I like to smoke it like that too. All these ways get me high but my favorite is smoking a blunt.

how do you smoke it?

2qwic2c

I smoke it anyway I can at the moment in time...but my fav would have to be rolling that perfect joint mmmmmm :mad: ....Damn I wish I wasnt dry right now

FaTal1

Do I lOoK hIgH???
Reaction score
BLUNTSSSSSSSS BONGSSSSSSSSSSS AND GRAVITY BONGSSSSSSS YEAAAAH lol

A

A.K.

i just made a bong cause i dont have my real one with me and it hits almost as good but im more a BLUNT man but bongs are a close second sorry im ******* high peace rasta love whateva i love yall man war sucks

Wasted

Reaction score
Blunts,but i mostly smoke out of my pipe becaucseI cant roll:(

FaTal1

Do I lOoK hIgH???
Reaction score
Wasted said:
Blunts,but i mostly smoke out of my pipe becaucseI cant roll:(
you should buy one of those rolling thingamabobs :p or just buy a pack of zig zags and start practcing then move on to blunts :) then soon you should be rolling the perfect joints and blunts:D

Wasted

Reaction score
FaTal1 said:
you should buy one of those rolling thingamabobs :p or just buy a pack of zig zags and start practcing then move on to blunts :) then soon you should be rolling the perfect joints and blunts:D
Ill probably just keep trying untill i get it right, and have my friends give me some pionters

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
041181 said:
i find your avatar offensive,,,,,,
I thought the same thing at first. but I thought about it and figured maybe its meant as a reminder.
Let's see what his "meaning behind it is" before we get offended really bad.

Dr.GreenThumb

*The Sinsemilla Sheik*
Reaction score
LdyLunatic said:
OOO...you lucky bugger....i wanna try ;)
Its defently nice. Only regret is not getting one that is "Hands Free." Gets kinda old holding the whip after 2-3 bowls and gets kinda hot too...

Devilweed

Reaction score
I love rolling anything, so blunts, so satisfying and slow burning. When You get to the middle and it slows down, and your high as **** and you relieze that you have soo much more to go. THe smooth taste ahaha I want a BLUNT! Joints go too fast for my taste, I like to enjoy a slow burning perfectly rolled blunt. Bongs are awsome too.

Latest posts