how do you smoke your bubble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astrobud

bhc# vhc# 5150
Reaction score
what are some of the different ways to bubble up that you use. so far for me , on top of a bowel pack:eek: or please give me a link, i have a buzz and my search failed

I roll it into a little ball and cram it in my one hitter all by itself, with bubble i dont mix it with bud its just to good:)

I put clean cigarette ash in my glass bowl and then put a little chunk of hash ontop of the ash...puff puff

Glass one hitters rock but I prefer a stainless steel screen and tilted Bubble bowl :)

Bubbler with steel screen and no weed. If I don't have screen I just smoke a bowl of weed and then drop the bubble on the ash. Never understood why people ruin some good bubble with weed...to each their own.

I just recently had my first taste of real good hash and I think I may now be an addict, lol. I went and bought a glass pipe for hash only this morning :) So far in a clean pipe on a clean screen is my favorite way by far.

Just kind of wondering how much you all put in your bowl at one time to burn? I have been putting in enough for 4 or so hits each time I guess.

glasspipe.JPG

I use a dedicated glass pipe and when I want a knock down hit I use my bong:D

Latest posts

Back