How long do carbon filters last?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
Are carbon filters pretty much used up after one grow or can you use them for multiple grow or what?

They need replacin pilgrem and dependin on size yur grow much more often then once per grow.

BWD

Fan size, filter size, plant count, and a few other things would come in too play, but just smell your exhaust, i get 20 weeks out of one, 2 10 week flowering periods. jmo

Carbon lasts millions of years then you will have diamonds if you bury them deep enough.

Yup ifin yual bury them deep enough and then wait for the tectonic plates be shiftin enough to cause pressure carbon be needin to crystalize into diamonds and ifin yual can eat healthy and live bout the million years yual be gettin yur diamond. I might suggest yual get it started and start passin notes down through yur family tree so someone in yur line be gettin rich just not in our time sorry to say.

BWD

im just gonna look for the stash some cave dude buried for me a million years ago !!!

dman1234 said:
im just gonna look for the stash some cave dude buried for me a million years ago !!!

Yup ifin yual want yur diamons best be diggin now LOL, only diamons this pilgrem ever needed was the ones I be bustin back to get fur me wife, only 15 I will ever need

BWD

Latest posts

Back