How much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omnigr33n said:
That seems reasonable. Has this been consistent for years? A person is only going to get as high as they will after sever puffs, so I believe inordinate amounts is just a waste of weed.

Well, it's increased in recent years (mostly thanks to an enlarging income :hubba: and tolerance :( ) but what you're saying isn't necessarily true. Most people don't plateau after only a few puffs...take my husband for example. Despite the fact that he is a natural lightweight and never seems to grow a tolerance, there never seems to be an end to the levels of baked that he can achieve, he even gets visuals if he smokes as much as I do. ;) After all, there is a big difference between just buzzin :giggle: and being stoned :fly: and I've never met someone who has some smoking experience and gets blazed off just a few puffs... :48:

I should also mention that smoking this much really hasn't had any adverse effects on me that I've noticed...still motivated, still decently good at remembering things (I've always had a bad memory though :rolleyes: ), and since I vape more often than not, my lungs have never bothered me. I guess I've only been smoking regularly for around 4 or 5 years though, unless you count the college years a while back... ;)

Haha. i can hear that im really a lightweighter :)

2 grams can easily go for one month, maybe more. From natures site, i dont need much to get me stoned. Nice!

I love being stoned, but i limit it to weekends. I wont smoke for the next 3 weeks because of some big school project(?) But after that i will get high as f**ck to quote Jon LaJoe. I have just harvested. :D:D:D:D

imnotadog - You are a very lucky soul. I wish I could make 2 grams last me a month...but of course, if it would mean only smoking on weekends, I don't think it would work out quite as well for me ;) Congrats on your harvest though, what strain were you growing?

i smoke prob 2-5 grams a day when im not at work and love too be couchlocked but still be able to go for a surf just gotta be able to drive is the only problem

yea 2 grams last me a month...wow that'd be the day hehe! Mrs st00ner, I have actaully been pretty baked after like 2 or 3 drags on a joint (mixed with tobacco too) but only once, and that was off something we bought off this guy that just turned up out of nowhere like they do lol, but i lost his number darnit!

I think if its real good quality well grown and harvested and cured weed then it can be very strong. But then its different for everyone, like your hubby! My fella used to have a low tolerance and was known as the one to pass out first, but now he can almost take as much as me :hubba: hehe

How the heck do people smoke half ounces to full ounces in a day?? I really don't understand this. This seems to be like abuse lol. I get high off 1 gram a week and Im happy. High, not stoned. Is there a difference?

yeah i used too smoke all day and shout mates mix after mix and still it would be 3-5 days to smoke a oz .but was 2 bong gargar and silence

When I can get my hands on decent weed, I'll smoke an eigth to a half a week, depending on how much it's running and how much I have to spend on it. Two months ago, I developed a good hookup and was getting an eighth a week. I'd smoke half a bowl in the morning an hour or two before work, occasionally come home for lunch and another half a bowl, and wrap up the evening with a couple martinis and two to four bowls and conk out. My eighth would last me the week. Sometimes, I'd be out by Friday night and re-upped on Saturday or Sunday. Unfortunately, my guy dropped off the radar about three weeks ago now and I've been out since then. I've smoked absolutely every last scrape of resin I could get out of any of my glass, searched my desk surface for keef, cleaned out my grinder, my stash box and every baggie I could find. It sucks.

Also, my tolerance for anything goes up astronomically in a very short period of time. If I haven't smoked for months, a half a bowl will have me comotose for hours. After a week or two of regular smoking, I almost can't get high no matter how much I smoke. It blows. I really need to learn to pace myself and stretch out my stash. But God help me, if it's there, I'm packin' it up and burnin' one down.

I am amazingly lucky, and blessed with a low tolerance. :D

When I joined here in 06, 2 or 3 hits did me good. Here I am 2 yrs later and all I've been smoking on the last year has been from my harvest. (A few times I've been elsewhere and smoked someones elses, but only once in a blue moon.) I still catch a good buzz on about 8 hits....LOL. I am going to take a guess and say I probably smoke about 2 ounces a year, up from the 1/2 oz from 2 yrs ago.

:D :D

You would think I'd get burned out on my stuff. I haven't. Guess it must be pretty damn good. If not for MP, I wouldn't have it.

:dancing:

Jim Bourbon said:
Unfortunately, my guy dropped off the radar about three weeks ago now and I've been out since then. I've smoked absolutely every last scrape of resin I could get out of any of my glass, searched my desk surface for keef, cleaned out my grinder, my stash box and every baggie I could find. It sucks.

I understand this completely. Heck, now that you mentioned it I kinda want to go get my bong and scrape out more resin lol. However, this is also the reason I dropped off the radar from my dealers. They have no sense of business. I decided that I am not going to help fill their pockets and their bowls by giving them my hard earned money and its been like 3 weeks since I stopped smoking.

I especially like this one dude that passes off 50 sacs (around here its like 2.3-2.2 grams) as like hot stuff. He said it was home grown and I could immediately tell that stuff was grown under insufficient fluoro light (very loose and leafy). I never called that dude again and he friggin called me today~! Good thing my phone was on silent because I was with my g/f. She defintely does not approve. I hope he loses my number.

SmokinMom said:
I am amazingly lucky, and blessed with a low tolerance. :D

When I joined here in 06, 2 or 3 hits did me good. Here I am 2 yrs later and all I've been smoking on the last year has been from my harvest. (A few times I've been elsewhere and smoked someones elses, but only once in a blue moon.) I still catch a good buzz on about 8 hits....LOL. I am going to take a guess and say I probably smoke about 2 ounces a year, up from the 1/2 oz from 2 yrs ago.

:D :D

You would think I'd get burned out on my stuff. I haven't. Guess it must be pretty damn good. If not for MP, I wouldn't have it.

:dancing:

Then I guess I am lucky also because all it takes for me to get high is 2-3 bowls. I suppose I could smoke more, but I just kept it at that level. I think some people smoke and smoke and smoke until they actually feel blazed. I smoke my bowls, wait a bit, and bam..im high lol.

So I guess for me its about 3-4 grams a month. An ounce would last me about 7-9 months. :D Good news for me.

Jim Bourbon said:
Unfortunately, my guy dropped off the radar about three weeks ago now and I've been out since then. I've smoked absolutely every last scrape of resin I could get out of any of my glass, searched my desk surface for keef, cleaned out my grinder, my stash box and every baggie I could find. It sucks.

Sounds like me right now lol our guy just dissapeared about a month or 2 ago :( Its funny, I used to do this when I lived with idiots - they used to spill a lot of weed in the basement when they were clumsily rolling Js - when I wasn't working I'd go 'hoover' up and enjoy my day :D

Omni...you gotta remember a lot of factors..everyone has a different tolerance to weed, and not all weed is the best quality, unfortunately. I have bought weed before that takes a good couple of fat packed joints to get me buzzing - now you can imagine that stuff would go down pretty fast in a day. On the other hand, some real strong good homegrown will have you happy every day with just a couple of grams or less :D

Thorn said:
Omni...you gotta remember a lot of factors..everyone has a different tolerance to weed, and not all weed is the best quality, unfortunately. I have bought weed before that takes a good couple of fat packed joints to get me buzzing - now you can imagine that stuff would go down pretty fast in a day. On the other hand, some real strong good homegrown will have you happy every day with just a couple of grams or less :D

Then I am even luckier than I thought because I have been smoking 2-3 bowls a day for 2 years and have been getting blazed the whole time.:D

you are lucky bro. there seems to be a lot of people that have quite a low tolerance of mj. My tolerance is quite good. Another factor is what you use it for of course, and I don't really know, but maybe some medical reasons, like pain related?, maybe need a lot more. Not sure to be honest. I'm rambling again lol :giggle:

Thorn said:
you are lucky bro. there seems to be a lot of people that have quite a low tolerance of mj. My tolerance is quite good. Another factor is what you use it for of course, and I don't really know, but maybe some medical reasons, like pain related?, maybe need a lot more. Not sure to be honest. I'm rambling again lol :giggle:

Man I just smoke to relax and watch TV. Nothing crazy. Couple of bowls and a couple of episodes of something and I am good.

i smoke about 1oz a week. i would like to have 5000oz to have at my mercy, the more the better, i really sulk when i run out, i have a really high tolerance to smoking. cause ive smoked it for over 10 years.

your hardcore girl i smoke about 2gms per month:holysheep::D

my best friend puts that in a joint and he smokes constantly:eek:

1 single skinner with trace amounts in it and im anyones:rolleyes::p

pkj

Latest posts

Back