how safe is this site im new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
how safe is it to talk on this site via private message or forum,can the law bust me by me being a member!:confused:

This site is as safe as it gets, the server is in Holland, no info can be gained from the server.

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

You need to read these ;)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

I wouldn't exchange private info over the PM tho. keep all info that directly links you to well you off here. use hushmail or something ;)
O'wise no way to find you on here unless you tell them where you are ;)

poopsie said:
Perfectly safe, until one day you don't log out and your spouse discovers your account and finds out everything!:giggle:

HAHAHA

Do you ever sit reading and all of a sudden you know what someone typed is aimed at someone else in a nice way and you burst out laughing?

Well you just did that to me poopsie :)

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back