how to deal with seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfer Joe

Reaction score
I have a grow that has shown some seeds developing on several plants. It must have been a hermie that caused it, but the buds are growing very well and I plan to grow it to harvest anyway since the damage is already done.
My question is, should I plan to harvest earlier since the plant is making seeds or let it go to full ripening and some amber like I would if it had no seeds?

Let it go as normal. You can use the same trichomes as indicators of ripeness for harvest. These things happen, but it won't detract from the other buds.

I will say though, hunt out the source of the pollen. If it has already dropped some, it may drop again.

Thanks, I'll have another look at them but I couldn't find any nanners the last time I looked.
Is it possible for a plant to genetically produce seeds even if it doesn't get pollen from some source?

Thanks, I'll have another look at them but I couldn't find any nanners the last time I looked.
Is it possible for a plant to genetically produce seeds even if it doesn't get pollen from some source?

good question

i watched an outdoor male plant turn female , self pollinated , dropped seeds on the ground and they grew

this was December so I uppotted them and kept them over the winter and planted in spring

stone cold hermies

You might find a few nanners while you trim them and can get a better inspection. Sometimes they form in the bud and you may see just the tip of a nanner stick out. But the usual suspect is any lower Larfy stuff that isn't getting as much light.

Latest posts

Back