Howdy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iams

Off the leash!
Reaction score
Thanks 4 the great volume of info here. Been reading and I have questions. I hope I post them in their correct location.

.... way to much to read and filter first.:holysheep:

Please tell me If you see problems.

Iams

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

Like the company fireside as much my dog like yur dog food!

Fireside yours friend glad yual found it.

BWD

Iams said:
Thanks 4 the great volume of info here. Been reading and I have questions. I hope I post them in their correct location.

.... way to much to read and filter first.:holysheep:

Please tell me If you see problems.

Iams

Glad you joined. Don't be overwhelmed by the vast amount of info. The first step is the hardest!

AG

Hey hey hey
Bienvenue to MP
Great place to hang out- you'll love it me thinks.
~t~

Welcome Iams !! We have a Mutt, a Wetdog and a Hushpuppy here . . . but don't worry, I think you'll be fine :D :welcome:

Welcome man. :welcome: most of the information you need you'll find in the stickies. :ccc: I'm glad to see that someone is actually going to read first then ask questions.:aok:

Thanks to all for the wealth of stickys! I was able to answer several details and questions because of them.:D Thanks to you who made the stickys, your time and energy is dualy noted!

Also, thank you as well to the ones who make grow journals. Time reference, photos and comments are helpful to my learning.:icon_smile:

I'm going to try a Nirvana Bubbleicious fem for my first attempt.

Would autoflower section be the place to forum my questions with that peticular strain ?

Now, back to reading..:holysheep:

Iams

Sure if you hve a question on autos you can post it there....or in the Indoor section.

:welcome: to Marijuna Passion, Iams. Sorry, my dogs like Nutra nuggets but I think you'll like it here, we got a wealth of GJ's and experienced growers and tokers alike.

:peace:

-7greeneyes

Dan K. Liberty said:
Welcome Iams !! We have a Mutt, a Wetdog and a Hushpuppy here . . . but don't worry, I think you'll be fine :D :welcome:

now I don't care who you are, thats funny :D :rofl:

7greeneyes said:
:welcome: to Marijuna Passion, Iams. Sorry, my dogs like Nutra nuggets ...snip

Lol.

I'm Glad your dog likes Nutra nuggets too......:D :bolt:

Thanks for the welcome, all of you.

Iams.

Latest posts

Back