Humidity dome question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
i planted a new seed 2 days ago and i have a sprout that has it first set of jagged leaves already by useing the humidity dome .. my question is how long do i leave it covered .. i will be doing this from now on .. awesome results campared to just putting it in soil and leting it go ... pls let me know how long to leave it covered... thanks and for everyone that was helping me with ventilation problem i got it figured out thanks to everyones help.. thanks.. the plants i had it there are not growing so i pulled them up to start over.. just a tip for everyone .. don't store seeds in a pill bottle until u clean it with soap and water and let it dry.. i did not clean the bottle and the seeds are " mentaly challenged" lol... thanks for the help everyone...........

You cover with a humidity dome until the seeds breaks soil. Then your seedling will need fresh air:).

hi. i used a dome too. i left mine covered the majority of the time. sometimes i left it off overnight. which didnt do them any harm. but what i did notice was that the babies dried out alot quicker, without the dome. so i prefered to leave it on. they seem to prefer it.

i use a dome myself to germinate and i leave it on,except to mist,until the plants start touching the top.then transplant into bigger containers and put under fluros for a few days.then to MH

stoner 420 said:
i planted a new seed 2 days ago and i have a sprout that has it first set of jagged leaves already by useing the humidity dome .. my question is how long do i leave it covered .. i will be doing this from now on .. awesome results campared to just putting it in soil and leting it go ... pls let me know how long to leave it covered... thanks and for everyone that was helping me with ventilation problem i got it figured out thanks to everyones help.. thanks.. the plants i had it there are not growing so i pulled them up to start over.. just a tip for everyone .. don't store seeds in a pill bottle until u clean it with soap and water and let it dry.. i did not clean the bottle and the seeds are " mentaly challenged" lol... thanks for the help everyone...........

Good tip on the pill bottle...bombbudpuffa hit it man..take that dome off after they break soil..and put a lite fan blowing a breeze over the tops..get M ready for Veg room..

another tip....drop beans in shot glass of water to test before putting into soil..

I like to use the paper towel method this way I can see the Tap root...then I am pretty sure its going to sprout...thats easy...getting from here to flower...:hairpull: ..

KEEP M GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back