Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sick...........looking forward to see you bang out the hydro....sweet!

Here is the girl that will prob be in the intial run with the ebb. Just need to get her big enough to take some babies from her. She def has some potential. Serious grape smell.

Purple Wreck x Bluemoonshine #7

IMG_1764-1.JPG

IMG_1784-1.JPG

Always such nice pics bro....looking mighty beautiful NC!!!!

lordhighlama said:
yummy... how far along is she?

5 weeks. Def the keeper outta 4 diff ones. Insane grapey smell. A momma is in the works of her.

so are you working on that grafting project still?

i love me some grape tasting weed too!

nouvellechef said:
Here is the girl that will prob be in the intial run with the ebb. Just need to get her big enough to take some babies from her. She def has some potential. Serious grape smell.

Purple Wreck x Bluemoonshine #7

you take some puuurdy pictures :icon_smile:

:yeahthat: there beautiful... Can't wait to see it thrown out across that ebb setup your talkin bout.

Thanx all.

Almost there. Most are the standout Purple Wreck x Bluemoonshine #7 and another pheno of her also thats labeled. There is about 2 more phenos in total that are ok. Also some of the baby gage green goodies and what do you know. This tiny little seedling sat dormant for the last 16 weeks in a mix that was so crazy hot and is now peaking her (hopefully) head up. Crazy huh. I almost have to extract her and see if she gots any potential. I remember dropping an extra seed on accident and I couldnt find it when I put them into soil. Welcome home little one :)

IMG_1870.JPG

IMG_1873.JPG

IMG_1881.JPG

IMG_1882.JPG

IMG_1884.JPG

IMG_1890.JPG

IMG_1893.JPG

super nice NC....always love your pics bro...beautiful frosty plants!!!

damn your slow.:p jk...

those look amazing nc. very nice show...they get more grape tasting the longer they cure. i've got some cured two months now that is my goto smoke out of about 50 other strains.(different pheno from yours) i crossed the pw/bm f2's to rayjays pure affy male, and also to a black dahlia male from benny.

did you get a pheno that looks alot different from the ones showing above? it has strange looking rock buds that has no pistils? that one is mega dank smoke. i've been running clones off one all season. its my favorite smoke at this time. or real close...:)

very nice grow nc. that 7 is a keeper for sure. great color...peace...

Irish said:
damn your slow.:p jk...

those look amazing nc. very nice show...they get more grape tasting the longer they cure. i've got some cured two months now that is my goto smoke out of about 50 other strains.(different pheno from yours) i crossed the pw/bm f2's to rayjays pure affy male, and also to a black dahlia male from benny.

did you get a pheno that looks alot different from the ones showing above? it has strange looking rock buds that has no pistils? that one is mega dank smoke. i've been running clones off one all season. its my favorite smoke at this time. or real close...:)

very nice grow nc. that 7 is a keeper for sure. great color...peace...

2 are pictured above and their are 2 more. I will snap the other 2 tonight. One has deep purple, but not nearly enough trich production. The #7 one is some fire. See how she puffs here in about 2 weeks. I have a double mother in a 5gal along w/ a SOW blueberry that are thriving and getting big. If my plan works, I will veg them till June, tie them down to a 4' x 4', pinch for 75-100 tops and put her in a 130gal airpot I bought. Filled with 80gal of hot soil for the summer.

nouvellechef said:
2 are pictured above and their are 2 more. I will snap the other 2 tonight. One has deep purple, but not nearly enough trich production. The #7 one is some fire. See how she puffs here in about 2 weeks. I have a double mother in a 5gal along w/ a SOW blueberry that are thriving and getting big. If my plan works, I will veg them till June, tie them down to a 4' x 4', pinch for 75-100 tops and put her in a 130gal airpot I bought. Filled with 80gal of hot soil for the summer.

HOLY SMOKES NC..........thats awesome!!!!

i was thinking on the lines of taking a whole recipe and building a trough outside and filling so the whole recipe is 50% up the trough...then a ton of Promix then put 4 girls in it for the summer?

what do you think?

Latest posts

Back