Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 and about 4gal hot mix. I put alot cause I knew 4 in there would be really pushing it. Needed to run thru all these misc girls I had that didnt make the cut. I got a bunch of the selected girls rooted and ready for a full run w/ them.

nouvellechef said:
4 and about 4gal hot mix. I put alot cause I knew 4 in there would be really pushing it. Needed to run thru all these misc girls I had that didnt make the cut. I got a bunch of the selected girls rooted and ready for a full run w/ them.

right on, just curious George as usual!

A few are coming down tonight. DPD x bubba x LL and PW x PK x LL. That is it for the selection process on those beans and PW x BM. The keepers were as follows,

PW x BM #7, super grape jolly rancher dank

PW x BM #5, deep purple girl

DPD x Bubba x LL #1, Heavy frost, very big yields

I didnt keep anything else. I prob should of kept one of the PW x PK x LL. But did not.

Sending Gage Green girls to flower tonight also.

So everything has been selected from original seeds collection. Except for Gage green, which is Inferno Haze and Chemdawg x Mendo montage. Males will be pulled of those and we can see what we got in a few weeks.

Also. For those that talk about multi seedlings per pot is not possible. The 8gal airpot you see is 12 seedlings :) All got tied down this am. The 2 factors that make this possible are organic only and all need to be tied down to make room for all of them to get proper light spread. Talk about being able to run thru seeds to find keepers, real quick.

IMG_2103.JPG

IMG_2109.JPG

IMG_2114.JPG

IMG_2115.JPG

IMG_2116.JPG

looking killer!

how much soil did you put in the 12plant pot?

hey NC......

how long do you think your gonna veg that 12 in 1 pot? 4-5 wks max? longer?

thx

Kushluvr said:
hey NC......

how long do you think your gonna veg that 12 in 1 pot? 4-5 wks max? longer?

thx

Prob should of done 8 or so. 12 is a little unruly. Come flower time, gonna be interesting. But i would say another 3 weeks prob. Then flip, cut the males out, then clone the females.

See if I can snap some pics. I just finished getting ready for summer heat. I got 2 more Sunlight Supply magnum XXXL's. Best feature of these is a switch flip that drops the glass down for quick glass wipe. Was using the heat from flower in veg for winter too, so had to re-duct the magnums on their own fans and install some flanges to the outside. It all got wrapped in R8 from the Depot. Man, it silences the air movement by 60% plus alone. Really quiet in there now. Dropped in the 3-ton mini split. Half is for grow, other half for house :)

nouvellechef said:
See if I can snap some pics. I just finished getting ready for summer heat. I got 2 more Sunlight Supply magnum XXXL's. Best feature of these is a switch flip that drops the glass down for quick glass wipe. Was using the heat from flower in veg for winter too, so had to re-duct the magnums on their own fans and install some flanges to the outside. It all got wrapped in R8 from the Depot. Man, it silences the air movement by 60% plus alone. Really quiet in there now. Dropped in the 3-ton mini split. Half is for grow, other half for house :)

right on NC.....gotta love the 3ton....makes me uber jealous, i thought i was good by at least switching to all digi ballast....keep rockin it bro!!

you going to run that 130 air pot indoors nc? hope you run a gj on that. it will be soo nice to see all those tops in that.:) one big ol soil bed. nice.

is your LL a lemon larry? i've got a lemon larry x bluetooth going od this spring. she's got huge fans. running a 21 girl open pollenation of multiple moms, and our bb male...:cool:

great grow nc. love that grape. i smoked on some a few weeks, then discovered the chem d/pw/bm is one i liked even more, and can't put that one down...very dank weed...

No the 130gal would have to be outside. No room for a she beast like that inside :) Yes its a lemon larry. And yes the PW x BM is very lethal, grapey smoke.

Latest posts

Back