Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High of 51 today. :) Luv it. Got some new seed testers. There from Bodhi. He has some seriously dank stuff. He gave me old Super silver haze x snow lotus. SSH I have done before and it was some toxic smoke.

My Larry x Sow BB is showing some deep purple at about 2 weeks in. I like :) Will snap some pics soon. Hope theres a keeper in there. I ended up with 8 females I think.

Pics are labeled. :)

IMG_2214.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

IMG_2243.JPG

IMG_2244.JPG

Thanx all :)

So I have around 125ppl coming over later today for dinner. Outside the vented area, it has stunk for months. But dont really need to worry on 10 acres of dense trees. Except for when company comes over. I had 3, 6" Phresh filters, hooked them up last night. What a great job they do. First off. It was a 80 degree day(rare here) and running 4k in a 8x8 even with magnum hoods, 440cfm fan for each two, I thought for sure I would have heat issues with filters on. Didnt crest over 74. These filters are lightweight, decent price and obv let great air pass thru. Very happy with them so far.

Aloha NC & Happy Mom's Day~

Just getting caught up on the journals... WOW! ur ladies are beyond beautiful! Will stay tuned to see more!

Have fun today... What's on the menu?

nouvellechef said:
Thanx all :)

So I have around 125ppl coming over later today for dinner. Outside the vented area, it has stunk for months. But dont really need to worry on 10 acres of dense trees. Except for when company comes over. I had 3, 6" Phresh filters, hooked them up last night. What a great job they do. First off. It was a 80 degree day(rare here) and running 4k in a 8x8 even with magnum hoods, 440cfm fan for each two, I thought for sure I would have heat issues with filters on. Didnt crest over 74. These filters are lightweight, decent price and obv let great air pass thru. Very happy with them so far.

sounds like 125 ppl are gonna enjoy a wonderful mothers day meal

no comprende nc---80f OD and only 74f ID with 4k lights

puasurfs said:
Aloha NC & Happy Mom's Day~

Just getting caught up on the journals... WOW! ur ladies are beyond beautiful! Will stay tuned to see more!

Have fun today... What's on the menu?

Grilled pesto skirt steak
Ghee poached shrimp
Lemon ginger green bean salad
Roasted garlic anchovy and penne salad w/ rainbow chard
Bacon ricotta stuffed butter rolls

Sounds good, really good. I will take some poached shrimp please.

Where do you get the filters. Is phresh really it's name?

all looks/sounds good and the menu sounds good too!

dont you got part of that 3ton ac going too? house/grow?

Its hooked up. But has not turned on yet. I was not sure if it would be needed. The house is designed to be self sufficent/green, kinda. We ran R40 insulation througout the house and I double insulated the grow room walls. So like today, its 80 outside almost, and 63 inside. So far the extra cost of insulation is great.

Latest posts

Back