Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update :)

IMG_2274.JPG

IMG_2276.JPG

IMG_2265.JPG

IMG_2268.JPG

IMG_2282.JPG

IMG_2289.JPG

IMG_2291.JPG

IMG_2293.JPG

IMG_2303.JPG

IMG_2314.JPG

Might be one on here maybe before the data crash. Not sure. Have to dig deep. Only have one in veg.

gimme a few weeks, i got one LS almost 2 weeks in, ill shoot some pics in a few weeks!

Please NC Lemon Skunk ... Have one here also ... 24 days Flowering :hubba:

Now that I am all thru with un known seedlings and starting from seeds. I am finally filling the tent with some chosen ladies and can focus on yield. Need to stock up the ole containers a bit.

IMG_2430.JPG

IMG_2437.JPG

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_2441.JPG

Shaping up now. Few weeks left. First real run focusing on only a couple kinds. Dialing her/s in now.

IMG_2493.JPG

IMG_2490.JPG

IMG_2460.JPG

IMG_2480.JPG

IMG_2498.JPG

Very nice pics NC! I cant pic a fav but I like that purple PWxBM a lot. Anymore pics of that one?

bombbudpuffa said:
Very nice pics NC! I cant pic a fav but I like that purple PWxBM a lot. Anymore pics of that one?

Hi you. Sure. Have a few of PW x BM #7(the keeper) at week 6. Dialing her in now after selection and only one run. Yields are fanstastic on this one. The same girl is in my outdoor journal and shaping up to be a monster.

The DPD is a frost monster. Less yield. But ultra potent.

This DPD x Bubba x LL girl is ultra potent. Crushing citrus smoke. The next run I have a few of her to stock up. Its so good I might just do a full run with her. The smoke is just too potent too not have this down the road for the right occasion.

IMG_2519.JPG

Latest posts

Back