I get no noticable effects from a joint - common???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i got to the dentist they have to give me laughing gas because novacane dosn't effect me unless its in a large unsafe amount;)

Guppy said:
I was kinda hoping to find out that it just doesn't affect some people, but it sure doesn't look that way.

the above statement is true for some people weed just does nothing for them or they have to smoke a whole lot like my brother ...... the only thing that happens to him when he smokes pot is some red eyes unless we smoke alot of bud then he calms down lol no fun right well thats why i'm gald i get plain old fckd up on some buddage but it works for him because he is o.c.d, a.d.d, a.d.h.d. and some other things but instead of taking a bunch of expensive dangerouse medicines he just smokes 4 bowls in the mornin,4 bowls at night,4bowls in the afternoon makes him feel alright....

hey i guess what i'm trying to say is it just effects everyone differently have you tried smoking from a pipe or is it just joints that don't work its kinda hard to tell whats wrong when you don't smoke with them but everthing is different for everybody

just do what chu got to do

Hey guppy
It took me four or five goes to get a buzz of weed. It was about 20 years ago. I thought everyone just made up being stoned. Then one go it just hit me and I have never lauged so much. I got the munchies and drys. Sadly the giggles goes away a bit the longer you smoke. But just keep smoking it will hit you.

Well just like stoney said "its for fun" so if your not in a good mood you wont have a good trip but you have been smoking joints next time you feel like smoking,smoke with a phillie blunt and no tabacco just weed roll it and give it a light and you will see!! smoke the whole thing by your self it works 4 me try it and let me know!!;)

Guppy, I used to have the same problems with J's, and no it wasn't because it was crappy pot. I bought an ounce of the same stuff, and when I smoked it out of a bowl, blunt, bong, one hitter, or whatever, I'd get incredibly ripped. I bought an ounce because it was the whitest stuff I'd ever seen. My buddy claimed to be an incredible joint roller, so he rolled me 3 and they were very fat and very tightly wrapped. The first 2 I didn't feel ANYTHING after and I did them entirely by myself. So the 3rd joint, my buddy came over (the buddy that rolled the joint) and smoked it with me. He told me not to put my lips on the joint and inhale from about a 1/2 an inch as hard as I could, and then I was more ripped than ever. It may be that your joints are so tightly wrapped that if you put your lips directly on it, it has a tough time transferring to oxygen all the way through, or so my buddy said. But I took his advice, and it definitely worked. Now I prefer joints to everything besides one hitters and obviously bongs.

i roll joints with golden virginia the only reason for this is it makes the joint last longer and burns evenly all the way down, ive been smoking for about a year now and get totally mashed even with tobaco in my joint. my friend cannot get stoned either, if she smokes a joint she is fine, if she smokes a joint through a water bong she gets batterd.

i guess some peoples body are kind of "immune" to it

Nah dont worry to much about the pot if its the stuff you usually get, simply try smoking a good blunt (Peach Optimo, is my favorite) Or a bong or something. I have smoked a joint with a friend with normal BC bud and barley gotten buzzed. Nothing to worry about!

only time i feel no effects is when I'm drinking.

I had just figured that it was because I was already on a huge emotional high.

I feel the best effects when I'm in a great mood. lol
I can always get a lot of smoke from a joint, and pretty dam high.

Guppy said:
but I think that was more from the deep inhaling and trying to hold it in as long as poss).

HOlding in the smoke does absolutly nothing. the moment smoke enters your lungs the THC absorbs into the tissue. holding in the smoke just cuts off oxygen and makes you feel light headed. also it fucks your lungs up.

Latest posts

Back