I got "the letter"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopsie

Reaction score
I had a feeling it was coming since I ordered seeds almost a month ago. The last time I ordered from the same seedbank I got my stuff in a week. But today I check the mail and find just a bubble envelope with a razorcut and staples, and a notice of removal from customs. :cry:

I ordered from dope-seeds.com in case you were curious. And yes, it went through Chicago.

This letter is really funny, though. I'm going to keep it forever.

The Letter,
I have a friend who's intentions were good, and he new that I was hunting for some beans. He didn't talk to me first, but he just packed up some and sent them, then he called me to let me know what I had coming by snail-mail.
woo-hoo this is going to be fun times, and I was certain that I was smelling bust heading my direction.
Then I remembered my compadre explaining to me one day. You cannot be held liable for what someone else sends you in the mail untill you open it with full knowledge, and even then proving that you were fully aware would be such a daunting task that no enforcement would really dare to try going after you.
What I like to do is have it sent to Uncle so and so, or use another cute knickname, then I leave it un-opened, and in plain view for about thirty minutes. When I don't hear a knock at the door I consider myself safe and secure. This at least works for me.
Did they really use staples, Ha-Ha what idiot thought to do that ?
would love to read it sometime, and yeah I would keep it too, sorta a collectors item. LMAO :rofl:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I cropped off the bottom which shows my case number (I guess I'm in the system now, haha) but here is the rest of it.

customs letter.gif

Yo Ho poopsie

I would definitely put this in a place where it could be kept safe from anyone else that might get a little jealous. LOL
There are just some things that need to be looked at like that. Heck I do think that I would frame it for the fun of it and show it to my friends Ha-Ha.
You have a great attitude over it and that is to be commended. I have some friends that I think would run around in tight little circles shrieking like a little girl that just got spanked over that notice. Ha-Ha I love it, but it really isn't all that funny when you think of the denari spent and wasted, and all the time too that went bye-bye.
I will think good thoughts for your next order, and hope that all comes through to you smoothly.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

You guys realize that they cant completely stop the flow of drugs because that would stop the flow of money... Banks need drug money interest from big organized crime....

They make busts because they want to look like they are doing something.

Its like a business realtionship, its all in the image.

Also, they don't care enough to go after small busts... They have to keep demand for drugs up. What do they have to gain by stopping seeds coming in? They want people to grow and sell so they can bust them and take their money.

Don't get involved with selling and the only way you can get caught is if someone calls you in or you are in the wrong place at the wrong time...

If you dont push their buttons they wont push yours. Yeah it sucks we have to hide but it is better than being hunted down and persecuted.

Don't make them look bad and they won't bust you...

This is a two way relationship. Not everything is what it seems like ;)

Whatever you do, do not get in the way of their money...

Do all orders to the midwest go through Chicago? I'm in Indiana, and I think since there is what 13 different med states now why dont we have a seed bank in the states yet?

Well they didn't mention SEEDS in their forbidden substances list...
Seeds are not Marijuana or Hashish...
You should get a lawyer man!
Get them seeds back :D

nikimadritista said:
Well they didn't mention SEEDS in their forbidden substances list...
Seeds are not Marijuana or Hashish...
You should get a lawyer man!
Get them seeds back :D

Haha, riiiight. The funny thing is, I don't even know what some of those other drugs are. What's GHB and Khat? :confused2:

Marijuana just shouldn't be on that list.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would contact the seedbank and let them know. I would guess that if customs is on to them, they might want to change their shipping methods.

Yep, already did that.

FYI I just received an order from marijuana-seeds.nl a few weeks ago with no problems. There was no evidence on the package that it went through Chicago, either. I know andy52 has had good experience with them as well.

Latest posts

Back