I got "the letter"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the post! sorry bout cha luck.

is it me or do i feel like most of the intercepts i hear about are from the chicago port? :confused2:

Thanks for posting the letter fella. Sorry about your troubles. I don't think you are "flagged" or anything, try again. And as someone mentioned let the seed company know, they may just try and send you seeds again in a different way if you are cool with them...

groworganic said:
thats a drag!!! if i live in chicago, am i totally screwed on getting seeds shipped to me?

No, not totally, but I think it makes it more difficult.

groworganic, you can probably get seeds shipped to you in Chicago. Use an online seed bank with a good reputation and good stealth delivery. If the outside of the package doesn't give give rise to suspicion, then there would be no reason for it to be inspected. JMO

Alistair Young said:
groworganic, you can probably get seeds shipped to you in Chicago. Use an online seed bank with a good reputation and good stealth delivery. If the outside of the package doesn't give give rise to suspicion, then there would be no reason for it to be inspected. JMO

The outside of this package was totally inconspicuous. They had to have inspected it for reasons other than that.

groworganic said:
Maybe the sender's address?

There wasn't a sender's address. Plain manilla bubble envelope, my address and postage. I would say they've "identified" what the package looks like, but there's nothing to identify, except maybe the signature on the customs declaration label. Or maybe they just x-rayed it.

I bet the DEA and Customs has a guy who's job is to solely buy beans via internet to see how they are coming in. Then they just flag all incoming mail from that postal code and look for anything resembling what they have received. Maybe the guy in Chicago is one of those gun ho wanna be agents that thinks that stopping the influx of cannabis seeds to the US will somehow tip the war in their favor and he will get recognition for all his efforts and credit for being the major force behind their victory!

they really are such *bleep*ers! aren't they? I mean the seeds themselves aren't illegal are they? I know in the Uk they only become illegal once they have germinated. Gits lol

Here the seeds are illegal. I had a buddy actually get arrested for seeds in his ashtray when he got pulled over one time. He didn't have weed or a pipe, just some seeds he threw in his tray one day packing a bowl and forgot about. Petty

BuddyLuv said:
Maybe the guy in Chicago is one of those gun ho wanna be agents that thinks that stopping the influx of cannabis seeds to the US will somehow tip the war in their favor and he will get recognition for all his efforts and credit for being the major force behind their victory!

No..... Chicago is where customs HQ is. All mail coming into the united states from foreign countrys goes through Chicago.

really is petty isn't it buddyluv. oh well now i know the seeds are illegal...is that in all states or just some?

Latest posts

Back