I hate dealers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
I only have two connects unfortunately. So unreliable, cant even just pick up the phone to tell me he cant get me any. I called him 5 times over 2 days. Someone I have known for about 10 years, not a friend but a friendly acquaintance. I like to buy 20's and he has decent bud with a decent count and suddenly..poof...he's lost my business. I sorta feel like a fool for trying to give him my money lol. No wait...I do feel like a fool. There is such a thing as texting dude....damn lol....

The other connect (which I had to go to) sells 50's. But this dude is iffy as in they are young (21- 22 years old) and consider themselves like......how can I put this....."young buck hustlers that need to make the cheddah! hollah...". So chances are will skimp out on the quality as well as quantity. I tried to avoid this one, but I had no choice I suppose lol.

Not surprisingly I received a 50 bag of low/mid grade stuff that whose buds are soft to the touch and was meant for blunting rather than one to two hit wonders. He also said it was "2.2 to 2.3 grams" when I asked. This would've already raised alarm bells as too him skimping, but I already knew he did from previous encounters because my friend had a scale. It basically looks like a nice full bag of weed, but its oh so lacking. It was an insult to my intelligence really and I am sure it would be too many of you. There is a lot of red hairs as well which I think the grower let the plant flower for too long. If you are going to "hustle" me kiddo then at least do it with some decent bud. They probably save that for themselves and laugh at their stupid "custy's".

I like to take two bong hits. I shouldn't have to smoke a whole joint or mini-blunt to get blazed. This is a waste of good weed in my opinion and just a matter of preference.

But anyway, I've decided that I am no longer going to give these dudes anymore of my money lol. I already feel like a big *** fool for giving them as much as I have already. I live in a very urban terrain so I could find new connects I guess. I don't think this will make much of a difference because being unreliable and shady seems to come with the territory of dealing weed so in due time I would just see a repeat of the same headaches and annoyances.

However, I've decided to grow instead and will concentrate on growing instead of smoking. This will mean an extended break from weed, but that's OK because I sure as heck need one real bad. I have three plants right now which will hopefully yield some decent bud < wishing for all female :hubba:! <-- i just like the icons eye brows lol>. Home grown is the best anyway. I let them get as much direct sunlight during the day and at night I put under soft white and daylight cfls. I will be lst'ing and probably flowering under sunlight and floro's because I alternate them between the two everyday anyway.

So do any of you ever get frustrated with having to deal with people trying to get bud? I am sure a lot of you don't because ...uhhhh....you grow your own lol, but I am sure people here do deal with it. I just wanted to know other peoples thoughts on the subject.

Well, ur gettin hustled for sure. a gram these days wit the EDIT up economy is 15$. a 50$ bag should be 3.5 which around here we call an 8th. which i usually buy for 40-45$ max.

being a dealer in the past for 3 or 4 years taught me how to deal wit those bastards, a dealer will try to rip u off weather u knew him for 10 years or u met him yesterday. so be carefull when u deal with them.

and every body gets ripped off, it just depends on u, if ur a *******, ur gonna keep gettin ripped off for the rest of ur life. if not. ull learn from ur mistakes and put this bastards on check.

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

rami said:
Well, ur gettin hustled for sure. a gram these days wit the F&*(ed up economy is 15$. a 50$ bag should be 3.5 which around here we call an 8th. which i usually buy for 40-45$ max.

being a dealer in the past for 3 or 4 years taught me how to deal wit those bastards, a dealer will try to rip u off weather u knew him for 10 years or u met him yesterday. so be carefull when u deal with them.

and every body gets ripped off, it just depends on u, if ur a *******, ur gonna keep gettin ripped off for the rest of ur life. if not. ull learn from ur mistakes and put this bastards on check.

Yea, its all very ghey if you ask me. I was thinking "2.4 grams?" Around here 20 dollars will get 1 gram or a little bit more. I don't get it. By that logic, I am losing .1g per $50 bag. At the time I was thinking I should be getting more because I dished out fifty bucks. That is how its supposed to work.

The funny thing is that this person is the older brother who took over the dealing from a more reliable younger brother, who seemed to always atleast answer the phone for shitz sake. In my last message I pretty much burned that bridge anyway.

Plus I think Im reaching that age where it is becoming all too apparent the bullpoopy in ones life (censor wouldn't let me write B S). I have to start making some serious adjustments..........seriously lol.

Who would've thought gardening could be so relaxing? ;)

papabeach1 said:
you not alone, guess we in the same boat I'm rowing the boat...

I suppose we might be to some degree or another. But could you elaborate some more?

omnigr33n said:
Plus I think Im reaching that age where it is becoming all too apparent the bullpoopy in ones life (censor wouldn't let me write B S). I have to start making some serious adjustments..........seriously lol.

Who would've thought gardening could be so relaxing? ;)

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: . i hear ya bro. really.
i posted a thread once explainin a like situation once. i went off man lol.. hence the reason i grow now.
i'm not as fortunate to be in an area to where i can just go mingle anb find new connections. i'm somewhat rural for 200 miles here. wit a few smaller cities only but everyone i know in all them towns and the reputation of.. is that it bout exactly same as ur situation man. young punk kids thinkin they can deal and hussle and rip off and skimp bags. all in the name of greed. but u know wat tho. i dont care who u are, everyone goes dry a time or two in their life and when that punk calls u up if he does lookin ever. give him a runaround and do him like he done you man. dont get mad dont start fights etc.. just do wat he done to u. thats how i always do it. one dweeb tried passin a 17 gram bag of some really fine buds as a full ounce. it filled a normal sandwhich bag verses an ounze of brick maybe half that if even that in size wize. but the dude is dumb and thought he could do me like that. i told him i wanted to weig it and he acted as tho i was insultin him. i weighed it and it was only 17 grams lol.. and wat was worse yet is he was wantin 475$ for the stuff. it was good weed but no way was i gonna give the satisfaction to him..
so not but a week later he come to me askin to hook him up i told him yeah i could. first i gave him the run around for 2 days LOL then i told him come over to a frenz place and he asked to weigh it. i acted like he did pretended to be insulted and i grabbed it back from him and told him go somewhere else, (knowin he obviously didnt know anythin else. i told him take it or leave it its the way it is. and he called me later bitchin how his ounce was all under weight and was crappy weed. i just told him "sucks to be boy" and hung up tele on him. never herd from him since lol. later on i herd some other dudes jumped him in his back yard for screwin someone over... karma always comes back ten fold in the MJ world:)

I have seen the greatest people start in the game and be great dealers. Good quality, good price, reliable, honest if the package isn't the usual. The games that customers play on them over time has a negative effect. The better a person you are the better you will be in the game, but the game will try to drag you down everyday.

i have one friend that i hadnt know for very long but he was the only person i could count on in bein honest and legit and precise on his weights an measures and if somethin was not the normal as well he'd be strait up wit ya an tell ya. and it was always decent.
but he movd away to another state erly this summer.
dammit man come back.... LOL

The worst thing about the game/business is that the better you are the bigger you get. the bigger you get the more attention you draw.

No good deed goes unpunished.

zipflip said:
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: . i hear ya bro. really.
i posted a thread once explainin a like situation once...................:)
Well thats just plain wrong. Trying to sell an underweight ounce like that. What kind of idiot would think that buyer would not want to weigh it? What a baboon.

My dude never tried to screw me like that. He just doesn't answer his damn phone, call or text back. It really annoyed me to the point where I won't be talking to him or anybody else to get. Its just annoying and I am done with it.

aslan king said:
I have seen the greatest people start in the game and be great dealers. Good quality, good price, reliable, honest if the package isn't the usual. The games that customers play on them over time has a negative effect. The better a person you are the better you will be in the game, but the game will try to drag you down everyday.
Yea I've seen the greatest people start off great and stay great. I called them my friends lol.

What games are you referring to? I didn't know business was a game. I never approached any connect with less than a professional attitude and a willingness to buy his/her product.

If by "better person you are" you mean "better customer service you give" (like answering your damn phone), then ya lol..I completely agree.

What I have trouble understanding is that why aren't these dealers trying to maximize potential and thus earnings. I assume that one would at least try and keep some sort of good standing relationship with the customer to begin to earn? I don't want to have to feel like a damn crackhead trying to score a nice rock. I just wanted some decent bud. Biggie's ten Crack Commandments do not apply here people... jebus...at least not all of them.

The kids I dealt with equate good customer service/niceties (because these dudes actually call back and are really super nice to you...:yay:YEA! lol) = being able to rip you off.

aslan king said:
The worst thing about the game/business is that the better you are the bigger you get. the bigger you get the more attention you draw.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Yes, but one can set limits and boundaries. I think most people that get caught because they made some sort of mistake that could have been prevented or because they got too greedy or are stupid.

I would just develop a trusted clientele and hold them close. Smoke and make a little money... when things get all complicated you start to have problems. Some dealers are just too stupid to realize it in the first place. Maybe they just <ahem ahem> forgot lol.

omnigr33n said:
So do any of you ever get frustrated with having to deal with people trying to get bud? I am sure a lot of you don't because ...uhhhh....you grow your own lol, but I am sure people here do deal with it. I just wanted to know other peoples thoughts on the subject.

Precisely why I have not bought a bag in a little over 2 years. I figure if I can't grow it I don't need to smoke it. Consume all the literature you can, pay close attention to details and learn all you can from the resource pages on this site and all the experienced growers on here as well. Don't tell anyone about your grow and enjoy the taste and relaxation of your own herb. You are well on your way friend ;)

I agree with You omnigr33n, dealers are trying to make $$$ like any other job, normally not a problem, but most get greedy and are as crooked as a sidewinder ;)

:farm: I quit buying from dealers more than 20 yrs ago and I never, ever regretted it, not even once

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
I used to be a dealer... and if it wasn't for dealers, you would never have gotten to try weed.

I use to deal also when I was young and full of ***. I use to sell half oz's for $40 and it was very good smoke. I was very honest and generous, but I stopped doing it when my "friend" told everyone else. Years later, I grow my own, smoke my own, could care less about what is going on with the "market."

godspeedsuckah said:
I use to deal also when I was young and full of ***. I use to sell half oz's for $40 and it was very good smoke. I was very honest and generous, but I stopped doing it when my "friend" told everyone else. Years later, I grow my own, smoke my own, could care less about what is going on with the "market."

"BOY howdeeee!"...

Hick said:
"BOY howdeeee!"...

It really paid off to keep my lips zipped and be friends with some of the veteran growers where I grew up. They took me under their wings and i helped trim and clean up; in return I got AAALLLOTTTT of smoke lol. I sold some off, made hash and oil and smoked up all my buddies. It really was a great time until I was approached by someone I didn't associate with and was asked if I could sell a bag. You find out quickly who your friends really are.

haters,,,,,dealers are people too,,,,i have been dealing with the same people for about ten years,,,we strait,,,this is what it is ,,this is what it cost,,,if some one tells you this is an 1/4(7gms) and you weight and its 5gms,, eigther the guy makes it right or you never deal with him again,,,,if you do your a fool,,,,the guys not a dealer,,, hes a bucking thief,,,,dealer dont make money robbing people they make money selling,,,,dont deal with azzholes and you be strait,,,,how about customers who ask for credit then disapper for two,three weeks,,,you know they have not stopped smoking ,,they dont have your money so they call some one else ,,,so now you have lost a customer and you have to wait for your money ,,,,i have been in this game along time and can tell you customers are more problems then dealers my friends,,,,,if you dont like dealing with dealers grow your own and good luck with that ,,,this is about the 3 or 4 thread about hateing dealers ive seen...i should start a thread about the crap that customers pull,,,,,or maybe ill just go smoke a joint,,,,peace,love,rastafari

I live with 5 cities around me and a major city close by (Philly). So there is alot of compitoin. So finding a new hook up is no problem here. Every1 is competing for your buy. They don't rip you off unless you look shady. Good mid-grades go for about 75-100 an oz., some bomb goes anywhere from 45-65 an 1/8. They weigh it right there in front of you so there is no ? about weight. But once in awhile you get the new dealer that wants to try to get over on you. I just ruff his punk a@# up. No one wants to get voilent over gods plant but can't let the dealers take you for punk. Show them you ain't gonna stand for that,most likely others feel the same about that dealer and every1 starts going somewhere else. And guess what? little later he be calling us trying to give us better deals cus without the consumer there is no dealer.

you guys need to move to Canada I can get top notch indoor or outdoor (this time of year), indoor goes for $50 a quarter ounce/ $200 an ounce and outdoor is going for $150 an ounce or $500 a quarter pound and if it's not sittin on the scale in front of me no sale, I even know one guy sold a batch of really good looking and smelling weed that had no kick, and anyone that brought it back got there money back, that was a first (he's an oldtimer)

Latest posts

Back