I hate dealers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used to sell some myself.i never ripped anyone off,hell most i gave more than what it was suppossed to be.i never sole to anyone except very close friends.of course they would buy for others that they knew.but in actuality i wasn't making money.i was just getting what i smoked free.and thats what the idea was when i started selling.but that was many years ago.

I also hate dealers. It is the fact that marijuana is illegal that draws the low-lives to the business, and they always try to rip you off for as much as they can. Give you less, charge you more, say, "but this is strong/good stuff", etc. 99% of the dealers I have bought from in my 16 years of smoking are low-life thieves, i.e. "drug-dealers" in the strictest sense of the word. The lowest of the low, thieves, robbers, criminals, etc. If marijuana were legal, you would see quality product, quality service, honest "distributors", etc.

Where I live now, they only want to sell Hashish because it is easier to smuggle and conceal. They say it is stronger, but hashish feels very "heavy", and always makes me sleepy and lazy, not wanting to leave the house, only smoke, sleep, wake-up, smoke, sleep, etc. And the smoke is very heavy - makes my heart or lungs hurt...maybe I am clogging up my arteries in that area with this smoke. I think it may be mixed with opium. Maybe not. If this is natural hashish, then I much prefer green wacky-tabacky home-grown. Marijuana makes me HIGH~~~~~!! Since March 2008 I was buying Hashish all summer and always asking for some seeds to get with the hashish so I could grow and bring back gift to the dealers later on as thank you for getting me the seeds. But they only want to sell me Hashish (i.e. without seeds) so that I would keep coming back for more without ability to grow my own. I intended to grow and indeed stop buying and supporting low-lives and higher up above them: the terrorists since hashish in this Eastern Hemisphere part of the world comes from Lebanon.

A few months ago I decided I would take the risk and order quality seeds from Amsterdam and start growing and stop supporting terrorism. So I ordered, and have been growing White Widow.

andy52 said:
i too dis-like some dealers,but if it was not for dealers,where would you have gotten your smoke before you grew???

Yea the price we pay in aggravation on top of the $20's or so.

Man where do u people live. Around here and Ill say it because its a big place, new york city, an oz. goes from 375 and up.

My last grow sustained me for about 4-5 months. It was awesome. No hassles...

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
I used to be a dealer... and if it wasn't for dealers, you would never have gotten to try weed.

Ultimately if it weren't for growers I wouldn't have been able to try weed. Heck if it weren't for God I could say lol. Dealers are just middle men if you really think about it. I'm cutting those fools out. i remember the dude that sold me the $50 was like "I didn't think you were ever gonna call again." I should've stayed that route.

For me personally, it was my friend at the time that introduced me to shmokey shmoke.

To answer your question:

The first time I tried marijuana it was a guy on my dorm my freshman year of college that talked highly about MJ. Me and the guy across the hall wanted to try it and my roommate was also fond of pot. So the guy down the hall brought us some, and we packed bowls and "smoked that cherry" over and over again, coughing, and laughing, and then about 10-15 minutes later (maybe sooner because of the time-delay-feeling effect) we started feeling it. For the first few times it was through that friend, and then later he introduced us to his friend who lived the floor above us.

Only later did I start meeting "drug-dealers" in the low-life thief sense of the word.

WhiteWidower said:
To answer your question:

The first time I tried marijuana it was a guy on my dorm my freshman year of college that talked highly about MJ. Me and the guy across the hall wanted to try it and my roommate was also fond of pot. So the guy down the hall brought us some, and we packed bowls and "smoked that cherry" over and over again, coughing, and laughing, and then about 10-15 minutes later (maybe sooner because of the time-delay-feeling effect) we started feeling it. For the first few times it was through that friend, and then later he introduced us to his friend who lived the floor above us.

Only later did I start meeting "drug-dealers" in the low-life thief sense of the word.

Pretty much the same exact thing for me. The "drug dealers" came later.

WhiteWidower said:
To answer your question:

directly or indirectly, that weed was bought from a dealer... and if it wasn't for that that dealer being there, you wouldn't have gotten to try this heavenly product. Yea we can say if the farmer didn't grow it, or if god didn't make it... but we are talking about dealers, and if god wasn't there, no weed, if farmers aren't there, no weed, if dealers aren't there, no weed... obviously you needed to try the weed from a dealer before you started to grow. And some people cannot grow due to some reasons, so they NEED dealers....

Honestly, this is the big reason I'm growing. Not only do I want to free my small circle of medicinally thinking people from the money thinking people, but I also don't want to have to deal with bad quality, possibly tainted stuff which is a risk to my health that happens to cost $50-75 for 3.5 grams.

The drug war is good for people who want to make money, but I'm sick of it, sick of the rat race, sick of the greed, and sick of the harm it causes me. I'm either growing my supply or buying it from a store from now on. Since i can't buy a tightly regulated supply, I'm gonna have to grow. My fears for my life and liberty will be over hopefully Nov 2nd here in the mitten.

THANKS SIRSMOKE-a-lot,some people just run their heads.when they run out they are kissing butt of the man that has some.i know dang well i've spent lots of money buying dope,not just smoke either.i happen to like different kinds of highs.

as someone who's bought plenty of weed... from "friends" and dealers.... I have to say i was always on the short end of the stick except one buddie who always hooked it up and it weighed over.

I keep digital scales man, and they don' lie. And if i get shorted now, I got proof. As i normally carry em with me when i go get weed. Which is getting rarer and rarer by the way. I am not hating on dealers... but it's the truth. I know how it all works i used to deal myself. Point is..... when it's black market and not controlled by the feds or the state, sadly as a customer we normally always get screwed.

I would never pa 50$ for an 1/8th.. then again i never bought less than a 1/4. U lose 1 gram to the bag... so ur eight becomes a 1/16th real quick lol.

IT's not that people's hating on good dealers.. people are hating on dealers who suck and they just happen to be the person's only hookup. Don't stick up for crooks. Delete em out ur phone and grow ur own!

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
... some people cannot grow due to some reasons, so they NEED dealers....

That is where they get you lol. It is also a good thing that some people don't need dealers as well. It's not all dealers anyway that are annoying.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
IT's not that people's hating on good dealers.. people are hating on dealers who suck and they just happen to be the person's only hookup. Don't stick up for crooks. Delete em out ur phone and grow ur own!

Exactly. The one or the few.

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
I used to be a dealer... and if it wasn't for dealers, you would never have gotten to try weed.

You have now graduated. Move to the head of the class.

Back in the day I used to get oz's for 100-150, split it up, run three 25's for 40-45 per and then smoke up the rest.I never made money so to speak.
I got out of it cause my roomate got in serious trouble.
He knew I did the MJ thing(he did a few times, but did'nt care for it.)
To make it short, I had to come clean with LEO and tell them that yes, there was some drug use in my house.
Of course met my wife about that time, so I moved out of town for few years.
Before that I had to just say no.
The stuff I've seen bought today is crap compared to what I used to get.
I still see the guy I bought from, but don't know whats goin on with him.
I am positively sure if he was in it, hed be good to me.
Gb

As a former "drug-dealer" (God... I hate that word) putting myself through school I can see where everybody is coming from. But not all are dishonest. I love this plant and tried to introduce great bud at a low price to my area. My friends were people I could trust and the same people who introduced me to growing. They get a bad wrap, and for obvious reasons. When you see the news and see mean people killing each other over $50 it tends to stick in your mind. But those same "dealers" you speak of include people arrested, like Todd McCormick and others who were just providing medicine. This is why I love this forum and joined it, just people helping each other provide medicine for themselves and each other. That is why I always thought my friends did who sold and turned very little profit as good guys and gals. So don't put a stigma on all dealers but be aware that "There are good men and bad men of all nationalities, creeds and colors; and if this world of ours is ever to become what we hope some day it may become, it must be by the general recognition that the man's heart and soul, the man's worth and actions, determine his standing." (Theodore Roosevelt)

Whatever!!!! If it wasnt for a dealer you would have NEVER tried marijuana. If you dont like getting hustled find a better hook up. Dealers deserve to be compensated since they are being threatened by law enforcement to be taken from their homes and locked away for long stretches....... For what??????? A harmless plant? Sheeesh. Now I am not advocating selling to children or teens but c'mon they are the modern bootleggers for marijuana prohibition and are doing nothing wrong. If you dont like the price walk 10 minutes in any direction in america and find a better deal! Go ahead and ride your high horse and look down your nose at those who HAVE to buy from a dealer due to not being able to grow. When you are paying the extra oney you are paying to have the luxury of getting caught and being givin a ticket as opposed to the dealers who get years. I respect and appreciate everyones opinion...... This one is just mine!!!!!!!

stunzeed said:
Whatever!!!! If it wasnt for a dealer you would have NEVER tried marijuana. If you dont like getting hustled find a better hook up. Dealers deserve to be compensated since they are being threatened by law enforcement to be taken from their homes and locked away for long stretches....... For what??????? A harmless plant? Sheeesh. Now I am not advocating selling to children or teens but c'mon they are the modern bootleggers for marijuana prohibition and are doing nothing wrong. If you dont like the price walk 10 minutes in any direction in america and find a better deal! Go ahead and ride your high horse and look down your nose at those who HAVE to buy from a dealer due to not being able to grow. When you are paying the extra oney you are paying to have the luxury of getting caught and being givin a ticket as opposed to the dealers who get years. I respect and appreciate everyones opinion...... This one is just mine!!!!!!!

I consider it a simple courtesy to call someone back. It just a matter of etiquette and this is a bad example of it. My dude isn't scummy or trying to hustle. He never called so I will never call him again. The other dudes are just kids who are trying to make a quick buck and hustle hard or something like that. I am trying not too expose myself to b-s, but it happens.

Like 15 minutes ago I got into a fender bender with a yellow cabbie. I was in the outer straight-or-turn right lane and he was in the inner most turn right only lane. I went to turn and he kept going straight ( he was supposed to turn) into the corner of my bumper. What a jerk. All this b s could of been avoided or maybe it was destiny for me to not only get into an accident tonight, but also to recieve crappy weed which really doesnt get me high. <sigh> I am sorry for the long post.

im sorry we dont need dealers dealer just doesnt sound right like there making a deal with you your buying MJ a plant whocares dont be messed up I CAN ONLY REMEMBER ONCE when i skimped someone it was .4 for 10 i still feel bad to this day about it and if i could i would repay the kid for that other then that ive givin out 2 grams for 20 and so on

P.S. once you become a dealer you dont know who your weed is getting to

Latest posts

Back