I hate dealers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...."EVEN" the so called med' dispensaries are low life "thieves".. :(
I've heard prices as high as $120 p/ eighth :O...
when it probably costs less than $20 p OZ to produce??? "Compassion" Club my aching arse..
...I'd venture to guess that 95% of "dealers" are the ones omni' is speaking of. Turning a huge profit with no sense of morals or fairness.Bottom feeders.. :( The "bottom line" is what matters... moooore money!

There is a difference between drug dealers and people that deal drugs.

Drug dealers put a lot of effort into giving the impression the deal drugs and make stupid mistakes in the procees. they draw too much attention and heat. Having a beer with causes people to think you are involved in drugs.

People that deal drugs are regular people with jobs and handle their responsibilities. They may know a few dealers and they have a few friends. Since they don[t try to support themselves with these activities, they are usually better business people.

i was selling for a couple years. i ALWAYS hooked people up if they were nice people, the bud was good, and i even drove it to them if they had no vehicle. unsurprisingly, i had a lot of clientele and even though all these people were people i had chilled with, someone got caught and turned me in regardless. keep in mind good dealers have a lot more pressure on them by the popo. in my two years of selling, although i was more than fair, i got jacked once (an eighth, what an idiot) and i once gave someone my personal bag on accident and suddenly could never get them to pickup the phone ever again. some dealers are crooks, but so are some of their customers.

ouch i feel bad for some of you guys and girls. im not gonna lie i've played the dealer role for quite some time and im one of those so called "Youngsters" but if i didn't tell you i was as young as i am you'd think i was older. i carry myself with respect. i take care of the few loyal friends that have called me for their medicine every time over the last 5-8 years. Even when its somebody i don't consider close they still get hooked up the right way. the bags almost always over in weight, the only thing that changes from loyal friend to business aquantience is the price. for example a good friend could get a quarter of high mids for $40-$45 very rarily any higher than that. now to everyone else nothing less than $55 no matter what. when it comes to harvest time my friends will get a quarter for $65-$75 and everyone else $100 no ifs ands or buts. Now that may seem cruel but thats buisness thats how u regulate the ladder of life. you take care of your fam better than your not so close friends. Now over the years i've dabbled in all areas of that buisness. not just MJ but i gotta tell ya all of the other things are far more dangerous. far more costly legally and illegaly. Every situation and meet is more tense, more risky, more expensive, etc.

Aslan King-
People that deal drugs are regular people with jobs and handle their responsibilities. They may know a few dealers and they have a few friends. Since they don[t try to support themselves with these activities, they are usually better business people.

Yes they do make better dealers but sometimes they are doing it to help support themselves. As i said to help support not completely support, for instance working a legit job 6 days a week filing taxes, paying bills, etc. The money from the deals is generally used to fund other buisness investments as well as supplies and equipment for growing, my toys like 4 wheelers and doing custom work to my car and stuff like that, o can't forget all the tattoos and jewelry too. I got a thing for that stuff and high quality Glass pieces.

Greenthumbblackfinger-
i had a lot of clientele and even though all these people were people i had chilled with, someone got caught and turned me in regardless. keep in mind good dealers have a lot more pressure on them by the popo. in my two years of selling, although i was more than fair, i got jacked once (an eighth, what an idiot) and i once gave someone my personal bag on accident and suddenly could never get them to pickup the phone ever again. some dealers are crooks, but so are some of their customers.[/QUOTE
]

having to much clientel will get you caught up, and if your dealing and working with customers like that your hanging out with the wrong ppl, back when i was younger and did lots of things, having ppl like that and worrying about things like that was a common occurance, now a days though, no such thing.

The best way to put it really is some dealers are in it for themselves and the benefits, they end up getting greedy and getting caught.
The other dealers like myself take care of the 2 dozen ppl which are the same ppl for the last 5 years at least some even longer. Don't ever jack or get jacked, as well as being extremely reliable and consistant.

So in regards to the name of the thread, you hate bad dealers or greedy dealers not all dealers. I just don't like ppl giving bad reputations and bad names to ppl like me and my few close friends when its all the ppl in the ghetto and the hood making the bad name and reputation.

*All information stated above is completely fiction the person stated as"me or I" is a fiction representation of a person who wishes to remain a mystery*

ktownlegend said:
So in regards to the name of the thread, you hate bad dealers or greedy dealers not all dealers. I just don't like ppl giving bad reputations and bad names to ppl like me and my few close friends when its all the ppl in the ghetto and the hood making the bad name and reputation.

*All information stated above is completely fiction the person stated as"me or I" is a fiction representation of a person who wishes to remain a mystery*

People don't have to be from the "ghetto" and the "hood" to be bad dealers or just jerks. That's everywhere.

LoL...actually...I remember I once bought this really nice nugget off of a homeless man. He was hanging out in front of a weed spot that just got raided. The bud was unbelievably dense as a mother. One of the best damn 20's I ever spent.

Latest posts

Back