I just bit my lip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allgrownup

on a wheat thin. Now i'm bleeding. What have you done while stoned that brought you back to the realization that you are really stoned....

Doh! That's what you get for eating those healthy crackers. Shoulda grabbed a Ritz. ;)

Its been hot today but coolin down in the evening....the window is open. I have itunes radio blastin so my wife outside extracting seeds can hear it. She yells, i turn down the radio.

"What honey?..............."

can you bring me out some tweezers?

"Ok...No prob!"

radio back up, continue to read post, after post,.........................

Tap on shoulder, instantly realize 5+ min has passed....where's the tweezers dumbazz?

oops......

lol.. its like all those times ive been too stoned to stand around in the kitchen waiting for food to cook so i just occupy my time doing something else until i can smell burning... then ill spend a few minutes trying to figure out exactly what is burning lmao

whewwwww............. i thought i was the only one.

:holysheep: .....is that my kitchen on fire? LOL

thats nothin...i smoked some white rhino on 420 this year and i dont remember the whole day...well i was playing the 360 my uncle said when i stood up and put my arms to my side,then he asked what the hell i was doin i told him dont tip me over ima glass of milk!!!i dont think i did but i might have cuz i dont remember nothin

werd , all the time when i decide to do something which causes severe amount of a.d.d , ill go make sum food , meanwhile i have to water my plant and on the other hand my radio is blasting in my room , and i'll find myself thinkin *** was it that i was gunna do , my memory is like a goldfish

allgrownup said:
Its been hot today but coolin down in the evening....the window is open. I have itunes radio blastin so my wife outside extracting seeds can hear it. She yells, i turn down the radio.

"What honey?..............."

can you bring me out some tweezers?

"Ok...No prob!"

radio back up, continue to read post, after post,.........................

Tap on shoulder, instantly realize 5+ min has passed....where's the tweezers dumbazz?

oops......[/quot

Opps Time Flys When Having Fun:stoned:

Ahhhhhhh ****! I just flooded my growbox and my garage cuz i was so excited about the go ahead on the Photochop contest. I'm hittn people with pm's and stuff and then

Hey honey...................what's that sound?

uhhhhhh, damm it!...............and i'm not even stoned :eek:

thats what i get for hoppin on here for a sec when i'm in the middle of change'n my RES!

What a f'n mess............. hydroton everywhere..................

Got baked while driving. Pull over in the park to get rid of some food garbage in a garbage can. Get out of car, throw away trash.

Come back to car.

"***? I locked keys in car."

Look around frantically.

Look inside car, don't see them but see something that looks like them sticking out of the side of the passenger seat.

"Ahh! Dammit. There they are"

Call locksmith, 1.5 hours later he shows up.

Takes him 5 minutes to open car. Pay him 150. Say goodbye and thanks.

Get in car. Still can't find keys... hmmm.

Swear up a storm.
"&#&*#*&$*& B$*&($*&($@(&*$ *($(*&$*&*&#$(*$#(*#$(*$#*($#(*#@(*!#)((*$#*&(#$R"

"Maybe i tossed it with garbage."

Go look... search sticky park trash. Find keys, get attacked by killer bee's drinking the sticky stuff.

Realize I dropped my atm card out of my shirt pocked when I bent in to look in trashcan found keys and got attacked by bees.

Go to car to find a magazine or something to swing at killer bee's.

Get atm card. Come back...

"Aww dammit! I locked the keys in the car! ^#^$*( @*((^$&%$%&%&(&&&^((&&%!!!!!"

Call stupid locksmith again. 1.5 hours again.... realize I should have just littered.

Get home, call the guy who installed my car alarm with auto locking doors.

all out.................sorry mang.....................

i gotz a buzz though.....me likey

"budweiser"
because u deserve what every individual should enjoy regularly......

I just burnt the helll out of the top of my motha f bleepbleep mouth..did i spell that right..dam

"coors orig gold longnecks":spit:

Dankerz said:
I just burnt the helll out of the top of my motha f bleepbleep mouth..did i spell that right..dam

"coors orig gold longnecks":spit:

That sucks man. lol

But it was pretty funny that you told us about it.

I dropped a whole joint but three tokes thismorning in the toilet.. using it as an ashtray and my roach clip decided it'd had enough lol

Latest posts

Back