I Just Joined And Wanted To Introduce Myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman2009

Reaction score
Hi Folks, I Would Like To Introduce Myself. I Decided I Need To Learn To Grow The Weed Since It Cost So Much Now. This Is The First Forum Of This Kind I Have Ever Been On But This One Seems Very Good. I Am Sandman2009 Because On Jan 1st 2009 I Will Give Indoor Closet Growing Of Our Number 1 Love(the Kynde Bud) My First Try And I Am In My Mid 50's. I Am A Vietnam Era Veteran And Therefore A Baby Boomer And Definitely An Old Hippie. I Also Used To Lead Sing In A Few Bar Bands And You Know How That Life Goes. Yes I Did The '60's Thing In All Its Glory, From Coke To Heroin And Lsd And Mescaline And Mushrooms Among Many Other Things And Have Had Many A Wild Ride. Today I Only Like The Kynde Bud. I Care Nothing For Drinking Anymore Either. By The Way Some Of You Older Guys May Have Smoked Some Of That Vietnamese Or Thai Weed And You Know How Kick *** That Was. That Was Probably In The 10-15 Pecentile Of Thc Where Our Stuff Here Was Like 3-4% Thc Unless You Did Get Colombian Red Bud Or Thai Sticks And Ocasionally Hawaiian Or Jamacan But Way Too Much Dirt Weed. It Seems Today With Some Of The Knowledge Many Of Our Excellent Growers Have The Stuff Today Really Is By And Large From 2 To 3 Times Better Than The Old Stuff. I Live Alone And Have A Small Empty Closet In A Total Junk Room. It Is About 4 Feet Wide, 2.5 To 3 Feet Deep And 8 Feet Tall. I Don't Have Much Money So I Must Go Cheap At Least At First. I Have 3 5 Gallon Buckets That I Believe I Can Grow One Large Plant In Each One. I Will Have To Use Fluorecent Lights So I Figure 3 Good Shop Lights Ought To Do The Trick. I Have Heard Many Pros And Cons About The Lighting System But I Know Someone Who Did Just Fine This Way. His 3 Plants Produced Almost 3 Lbs Of Killer Weed. It Was Afghan So That Is What I Will Try First. Sorry For Talking So Much But I Ain't Never Done This Before So Anyone That Wants To Jump In And Give Me Advice. I Know A Bunch Of You Younger Guys As Well As Some Old Timers Like Me Have Really Learned How To Do It And That Is What I Wish To Do Along With Making Some New Friends...thanks For Listening...sandman2009

that's the biggest intro i've ever seen! word!
i'm sure you'll learn alot here just by browsing once or twice a day, that's how i started to bloom!
g'Luck on you closet thing, i'll share my input whenever im around.

Welcome,,,Hey Bro,,a pound dried weed per plant,,inside?:eek: WOW

Yeah As You Say Almost A Pound A Plant Is Amazing But I Believe It Had A Lot To Do With The Strain Which Is Afghan. I've Seen Afghan Up Close And Personal And Those Plants Get So Thick And Heavy With Resin It Is Unreal. They Are Mostly Indica And Normally Between 15 And 20% Thc. I've Seen Two Really Good Tokes Knock A Dude Out And That Ain't No Joke. From Then On He As Well As The Rest Of Us Took Only One Good Toke And That Would Stone The Sh** Out Of You For At Least 6 Hours. Talk To Me Anytime You Want To Online My Friend As That Is What This Is All About. Have A Good One...sandman2009

wellcome bro, well you sure picked the right place, for a secend there i thought u where Hunter S. Tomson, (lol) well if u wanna cosest grow, like i do, get u some floro's an get started. floro will work no worrys but HPS is the best. well best of luck hope to see some plants growing soon from u, take care, vist some jornals look at some sett ups an deised what works best for u.

..a pound p/plant,?.. indoors.?..under 3 flourescent tubes...???
I'm not sure that I could believe THAT, if I saw it...:eek:

BUT... Welcome to MP.. hope to witness some of such success...;)

say.. what kind of flours. lights you did used? I did managed 8 mothers under 4 sticks!! it grow really slow...

how did you do it.? MH would be more effective..

Hi Hick, Thanks For The Intro. I Have Not Grown Anything Yet. It Was An Old Army Buddy Of Mine That He Said He Got Almost 3 Lbs Out Of Those 3 Afghani Plants Using 3 4' Flourcent Lights. I Saw The Plants Before Harvest And They Were About 4 Foot Tall But Super Wide And Bushy And Just Full Of Pretty Buds. I Don't Know If I Was Looking At 3 Lbs But It Sure Looked Like A Lot. The Buds Were So Heavy And Sticky. Anyway That Is What Has Got Me Wanting To Do The Same. I Ordered The Afghani Seeds Already And Am Working On My Room At The Moment.

Hi Cowboybudski. I Haven't Grown Anything Yet. As I Said It Was A Friend, Actually An Old Army Buddy Which Is About All I Trust. I Saw The 3 Lights And The Plants Right Before Harvest. The Plants Were About 4' High But Very Wide And Bushy As Afghani Always Gets. Heavy, Sticky Buds. Of Course I Only Know That He Said Almost 3 Lbs. I Don't Know If I Was Looking At 3 Lbs When I Saw Em But I Sure Would Take Em Just Like They Were...sandman2009

Plenty of the skinny here....

:smoke1:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!:smoke1:

Gb

Latest posts

Back