i like foreplay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dank.bud76

danker da better
Reaction score
not talking nookie guys (and gals), talking about with my buds. before i smoke, at least the first time of the day, i always make a production about it. break the bud up, sniff it, remove stems more slowly and methodically than usual, maybe clean the pipe while i'm at it. even if its bud i've smoked a hundered times, i still want to get to know THIS bud. then of course after i grind it, smell it some more (latest batch smells very citrusy) and keep on with the routine until finally that first pure toke. you know, kinda build it up and not just blow the load and puff right away. i always gotta spend a while just fondling the stuff before i actually consume it. i like to get to know my buds before i smoke them, i aint no smoke slut!

anyone else weird with their buds like that? duh, i would think most of us are, but maybe then again i'm just a nut job :D

oh man.. i have this whole deal i go thru before i smoke my first bowl of the day. i smoke in the basement always, i setup my seat, set the bong on the table clean if needed right next to a jar of curing mj. smoke a newport, feed water my dog. he likes to smoke so i feed him first. sit down while the dog eats to find that perfect bud. the one you just gotta smoke you know what i mean. smell and grind, then with a that first hit not to big but just right! the one that puts the smile on your face.. its nice.. i love it

I like my day to start as i mean to go on ,,
so that means taking the time to roll that perfect first :tokie:
sets the tone for the day :p ,,,first ,,,sit my self somewhere alone ,,,have all equipment neatly placed in front of me ,,,maybe a hum of music of my choice in the background ,,and start on rolling that perfect cone ,,,,smooth no creased paper,,,evenly filled ,,,rolled to perfection ,,,or as near as i can get ,,,:rolleyes:
open cold can of coke ,,,,turn up the music ,,,not to loud tho ,,turn off phones,,,,then kick back ,,,light up and inhale deeply ,,and get lost in my own little world for 20 mins ,,,,

after that im ready to face whatever ,crap happens through out the day :peace:

Some would call it foreplay: others may call it ritual ;)

Doesn't matter....just smoke up! :D

glad to see i'm not the only one! any other "rituals" or routines you all go through? one i didn't mention is the lighting of an incense, i like to try and mask the odor in case someone stops by or one of the kids absolutely insist on dropping in to chat as they sometimes like to do. i swear, they get a better pappa bear outta me when i'm smokin, because i actually get into their zone with them. without herb, i find it difficult to ****-chat on the girlie stuff (3 girls, now 13-18) like outfits, friend drama, school drama, blah blah. if my head is right i take the time to just sit and talk, and with kids it better be about what they want to talk about or they're going to wander off. guess that's why we're the parents, if i want a good relationship, i'm willing to put the effort in with hopes that sooner or later they'll get it. sorry to digress, they'll be home from class soon and it's always nice when the quietness of the empty house is smashed with their eagerness to tell me of their day! guess i'm lucky like that!

lol,i like to take my jars out and just look at the buds.seems i always save the top cola for the last to smoke.i just hate tearing it apart.

...sometimes i'll even nibble on a stem... kinda like chewing a toothpick

Latest posts

Back