I may have overlooked but..... UVB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi.

I have occasionally read of people using UVB lights (sometime known as "iguana" lights) to help with flowering. Does anyone have any experience with this? And if so, is it a good technique for a first time grower? Thanks in advance.

I was somebody. Who, is no business Of yours.

-overheard

Before playing with spectrum...do a reg. grow so you can get your medium down and know it works ;) first grow keep it simple. Spectrum playing can mimic nutrient probs and stuff...better to go with what works first go. ;)
I'd just go flos for veg and HPS for flower or HPS all the way through. If space and heat are a prob go with flos. (cool white for veg and soft white for flower) Worry about spectrum comparison later....all work diff. for each strain. You start getting into finiky equitorial sats and things spectrum and lighting is critical.

Thanks Mutt. I am getting ready to sex my first batch of plants. I think I will get to know this strain a little better before messing with my light spectrum. I have been using 4 6500k 4 ft floros for veggin and will be using a 430w agro son HPS for flowering. I was just looking to maximize for my first grow:hubba: . Guess im getting a little greedy. :D

I was somebody. Who, is no business Of yours.

-overheard

Latest posts

Back