I miss my woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnylongjohns

Alfred E. Neuman
Reaction score
I am sitting on a bunch of buds and no desire and too depressed to jar them up. My gal loved to trim our bud and it was her job. Makes me sad to look at all this.
A week before Christmas she had been acting sorta different. She blew up one night and somewhat went off the rail. She began smashing things and me. She went to jail. Restraining orders are in place. It didn't have to go like this.....
I am sad.

Sorry bout that Bro. Life is many Chapters,,some good, some bad,and some ya might not remember,and some ya want to forget. Get up,,dust yourself off and get ready for the next chapter bro. My first marriage lasted only 5 yrs and I was devastated for bout a month,,LOL...I have now been married for 28yrs to a wounderfull Women and my bestest friend. You too will move on Johnny. Smoke a big bowl,,slap yourself and watch some Football or something.

Yeah....trim those buds up and Move on bro...Sorry you went through this

:48:

Thats what the MP family does Johnny.

Sorry about your chick but be glad you aint in the pokey.... seen several fellers go down because of a pissed off woman.

I know that it hurts now, but if she is unstable, you don't want her anyway. Being in the pokey could be the least of your worries. People who flame out like this can also be dangerous. My ex-husband got hit over the head with a cast iron skillet when his gal got drunk and onery one time. He was lucky to only wind up with a concussion.

Try and keep busy. I find that when I am feeling down it always makes me feel better to do something nice for someone else. Hang in there, it will get better.

Hang in there bro. It will get better even if it don't seem like it now. When my first wife decided she didn't want to be married any more I tried for months to fix things and went to see a marriage counselor. Now I look back and want to slap myself for wasting so much time trying to fix something that I couldn't. I am way happier now and my current wife is so much more loving and caring. Trim your harvest, smoke a bowl and spend some time making YOU happy. The rest will fall into place.

It has been a huge let down. I am getting a little better. I know i can't fix this. It just didnt have to go like this.....

One door closes,,another opens,,,Besides,,ya dont wanna hang with someone that doesnt wanna hang with you.

Well, I think dead is far worse than incarcerated. And YOU toa are the sad one.

However TOA your nastiness and petty posts have earned you a time out.

Goodbye.

Latest posts

Back