I smoked weed 6 months ago and I still feel stoned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you may need to see a psyc or get the blood work done. It sounds like you may have a chemical imbalance. That sounds like a serious problem and should be taken as such. But it aint bud buddy so listen to the doc and get checked out.

I've felt stoned for a few days before.

Here's one crazy idea: Most people who smoke say that thier first good experience with MJ "actually changed thier life in some way".

Is it possible that you were "enlightened" by the use of marijuana, and ever since have just felt different since?

Wee never makes me dizzy at all. So if you're feeling that, it doesn't sound like its because of the weed.

I agree with Greenman74. I have heard "medical professionals" many times saying weed is laced with ****, these are just old skool scare tactics from authroities to kids in the seventies.

Would any of you buy from someone would lace your sack? I didn't think so. So don't worry about laced weed, and that's one reason we grow our own, safe medicine.

for one thing.. do not let beer or any drinks that impaired you mix with any weeds... IMO there is oxygen in the brain.. and 80 percents of water in the skull.. so image that.... you drank some of beers.. oxygen is delivered from beer to mouth, to blood.. going up to brain.. then you feel woozy... get me?.. now add up to the puff of the joint.. wooo bam... you fell down just like a feather (BAM) ouch that hurts!! do me a favor.. drink lot of water every day.. maybe that oxygen in your brain will straight out hmm?

what is your weight?

IMO I did smoked some good stuff and I was still high for almost a week......there is not much strains that will do that..

but some of good stuff will keep me high until the next morning and still High.. right now there's lot of mojo that will get you high.. for hours.. but that it.. maybe ya better off grow your own.. knowing your strain and safer to smoke than have someone giving you crap that can kill or hurt you if they did patch something in with the mojo.. if u know what I mean? just a saying.. it happen to me few time.. I thought I'm better off grow my own and say its home grown..;) all safe..

If I were you I wouldn't smoke anymore until I found out what was causing the problem. I say this because it could be what you say is true due to the fact there is some underlying pre-existing psychological condition that drugs bring out, or you're imagining it. On the other hand, maybe the doctor's right and you should get a blood test. I tend to think that it's your imagination; I don't think that it's an underlying psychological condition. I believe it's possible for some people with underlying, latent mental issues (I'm not saying this is you, so don't freak.) to develop mental illness from smoking too much weed, but it seems highly unlikely that this would be the case with you, because you don't seem like someone who has smoked it enough. There are people who don't develop mental illness from smoking too much pot, but might experience permanent brain damage instead. I believe this can occur with some people who smoke way too much too early in life. But then again, you didn't smoke way too much too early in life.

The more I think about it, the more I think it's your imagination. Something like that can happen to some people when using strong psychedelic drugs, even after only one time, but that's not the case with marijuana.

If it bothers you, then why not give up smoking and forget about?

Wow guys this thread is old :). Anyway, I think I may know what you are talking about, though I don't think what you are describing is particular to you. This sounds a lot like burnout. I too suffer from perpetual tiredness and lack of focus. And I often sober up for months at a time. It's not enough to affect me much though. Aside from feeling a little stoned and forgetful :rolleyes:, I function quite well. I noticed this after about a year of heavy smoking, more so after one summer of smoking around three quarter sack blunts a day, mostly to myself. I think to some extent weed will affect everyone. Personally I've always done well through school and in life and am glad I have mary jane to help guide me. As many people have already said, this is probably something to do with your blood. I am slightly anemic myself, and need more blood work to determine an underlying cause. I advise you to do the same since your condition is similar to mine. Yes, I'm sure the weed has affected me as well as I have always felt a little permafried since my first "real" high. But if this is affecting your life, please seek some help. I do not think you have smoked nearly enough to experience what many of us have (whether we realize it or not). Take care of yourself, and never blame MJ. Remember that you chose to use.

By the way, tolerance breaks are great for the mental, like fasting food. When you return you experience it all in a new way, so enlightening. No matter how "burned out" I think I am, when I take a break and come back, its like its brand new again. You should be able to tell if your stoned, or what's the point?

:yeahthat:

I remember replying to this thread a while back...

Yeah this is an old thread. Look he only posted 1 time. I don't think our info is gonna help him since I don't think he is part of our community anymore. But reading his smoke history, if I can even consider that a history, is very minor.

Latest posts

Back