I think im being watched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha ... you should of grabed your man twins to remember you have some
there was no need for police

Ya know Dubba, I have to agree somewhat with ArtVandolay. Whenever anyone is on my private property, I greet them with my gun. They leave real quick and have never come back. I'm by myself 95% of the time and no cop is going to blame a sweet little ol' lady for protecting herself and property ;) Plus my Rotty scares the crap out of them too:p

Dubbaman said:
Now your making me paranoid :D not even close (on the paranoia) i doubt it this guy couldnt have been more then 18 when i seen him :aok:

Don't worry You did what was right.. Protect

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
haha ... you should of grabed your man twins to remember you have some
there was no need for police
spoken like a true 15 year old who would be the one out in the family's car trying to run away with a lo jack box on board. You guys forget he was on private property and as a relative of the owner i have every right to protect family property, especially while im in use of it. As for the other comment about how there was other **** (drugs) in the car they can come back, ok sure that can happen but if they (the cops) come back to check out the place where the complaint was made they will still be about 3 acres away from my grow and i doubt that even any of the C.S.I teams would investigate more than 100 ft in any direction away form a crime scene. Besides in a town with a population of only about 200, where they only see a sheriff about once every month, i doubt they would have the man power to go back and start searching the woods for anything that he may have/not tossed. They have him for the stolen car, what kind of evidence would the need to come back for on a trespassing charge its not like they need complete forensics on tire marks and foot prints when they took copies of the pictures i took of the car sitting in front of the no trespassing sign, that right there is case closed for any prosecutor, photographic no digital photographic evidence that was time/date stamped. you guys are dreaming and changing the points to fit your wanna be story's once its happened you cant change what has transpired and all the ifs or could-a-bin's wont change what went on to your liking. Not that your not allowed to have your own opinion on what happened or how i went about it, but remember opinions are like bung-holes everyone has one, but no-one needs to hear it when its being rude.

If you wanna end all the mystery, put out a half dozen doughnuts and a motion sensitive camera. There's any LEO around, he'll go straight for the goodies. I hear if you use Krispee Kreme, they find it totally irresistable.;)

Don't sweat it, Dub. You handled that situation exactly the correct way. I say that because the kid and the cops are both gone from your hidey-place.

when you grow it best not to draw attention to your self..who the hell calls the cops and shows them pics of the entrance to your spot.i not try'n to bust ya balls man just think you should grow some ...

bnightclown said:
when you grow it best not to draw attention to your self..who the hell calls the cops and shows them pics of the entrance to your spot.i not try'n to bust ya balls man just think you should grow some ...
You have got to be the biggest moron there is. out of everything you have said there is only one thing i can agree on and that's the not drawing attention to yourself or grow, which i havent done. If you read the whole thread and not jsut the parts that you get when you click the go to last post tab you would see that my grow is way out side of where there was any commotion going on as a matter of point its about 400 yards away from where the blocked and chained drive way, where the car was parked and pictures were taken. If i had shown him pics of my spot i would have been showing the :cop: pics of the door to the shed and while i was at it some of the shots of the inside :p you dont seem to understand what sis or has been being said at all in this thread and your comment about growing a set that kind of crap i wont stand for at all if you think im sac less then stop on by and ill set them in your mouth and while you gag on my sac size youll see that dziamn hes got huge ones. Trust this you infant if i was to have my way id have shot the kid ( for tresspassing) taken his car (becasue it was abandoned on private property)and used it to transport tons( if i needed to grow that much) but this world no longer works like that... its a shame too because if it did then we could rid ourselves of morons like you!

bnightclown said:

Must read the whole 5 pages before posting.. He been doing this for a while now so I think he has watch his back more then once..

That what it all about isn't it brightclown.?
Grow, Watch ur surrounding, Don't tell No One,

Flyinghigh said:
Now now Dubb. don't let this Ruffle Ur Feathers, :hubba: I see ur blood pressure going up. ;)
Sit back and take a toke :48:
Just one of those days man. The kind when you wake up and nothing seems right with whats going on but you dont know why, its normal to me most times with the BPD but today seems out of sorts for that to be the cause.

Het Dubba- I wouldn't let it get to you.
Really not worth the aggravation-
Hope your day gets better bro.

Dubbaman said:
spoken like a true 15 year old who would be the one out in the family's car trying to run away with a lo jack box on board. You guys forget he was on private property and as a relative of the owner i have every right to protect family property, especially while im in use of it. As for the other comment about how there was other **** (drugs) in the car they can come back, ok sure that can happen but if they (the cops) come back to check out the place where the complaint was made they will still be about 3 acres away from my grow and i doubt that even any of the C.S.I teams would investigate more than 100 ft in any direction away form a crime scene. Besides in a town with a population of only about 200, where they only see a sheriff about once every month, i doubt they would have the man power to go back and start searching the woods for anything that he may have/not tossed. They have him for the stolen car, what kind of evidence would the need to come back for on a trespassing charge its not like they need complete forensics on tire marks and foot prints when they took copies of the pictures i took of the car sitting in front of the no trespassing sign, that right there is case closed for any prosecutor, photographic no digital photographic evidence that was time/date stamped. you guys are dreaming and changing the points to fit your wanna be story's once its happened you cant change what has transpired and all the ifs or could-a-bin's wont change what went on to your liking. Not that your not allowed to have your own opinion on what happened or how i went about it, but remember opinions are like bung-holes everyone has one, but no-one needs to hear it when its being rude.

so i see my reply didnt work or got deleted so ill write it down again...
AND DELETED AGAIN.. now post it again..;)

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
so i see my reply didnt work or got deleted so ill write it down again...
in plain english i hate the police ... there was no need for them it was a simple problem that you could of solved your snitch self .. 15 lmao that was the year i started toking
good for you im not a fan of cops either but i do respect what they are out there to do and here was a chance for them to do just that. Jack offs like you should keep your mouths shut if your just going to rag someone who did what they should, this was not your situation to handle and obviously if it was yours to do something about you 1 would ahve gone about it different 2 would be more than likely have compramised your grow by trying to not get a tresspasser off private property. Hey if its your spot and want someone lurking around your **** then so be it but i didnt so fk off back to what ever kiddy park fantasy land you live in and keep your ignorance to yourself.

you say that 15 is when you started smoking and by the way you talk to eveyone in any posts ive read of yours it seems that your still in the ive only tried it a couple times catagory to me.Not the one to understand the rights of personal property or how to take charge and use the tool (the cop) to your ability as someone who is keeping up appearences as a concerned citizen or property owner. i thik we hav efoudn a new troll for the site and their names these 2 ids EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA & bnightclown.

Dubbaman said:
good for you im not a fan of cops either but i do respect what they are out there to do and here was a chance for them to do just that. Jack offs like you should keep your mouths shut if your just going to rag someone who did what they should, this was not your situation to handle and obviously if it was yours to do something about you 1 would ahve gone about it different 2 would be more than likely have compramised your grow by trying to not get a tresspasser off private property. Hey if its your spot and want someone lurking around your **** then so be it but i didnt so fk off back to what ever kiddy park fantasy land you live in and keep your ignorance to yourself.

you say that 15 is when you started smoking and by the way you talk to eveyone in any posts ive read of yours it seems that your still in the ive only tried it a couple times catagory to me.Not the one to understand the rights of personal property or how to take charge and use the tool (the cop) to your ability as someone who is keeping up appearences as a concerned citizen or property owner. i thik we hav efoudn a new troll for the site and their names these 2 ids EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA & bnightclown.

funny thing is ive been only smoking for 5 years but every single day i actually decided to stop for a week becuase all i get is eye changes from so called fire that cost $25 at medical shops ..o yeah im a bong smoker ill leave you sleeping from getting high or knock you out whatever comes first I'm a weenie

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
funny thing is ive been only smoking for 5 years but every single day i actually decided to stop for a week becuase all i get is eye changes from so called fire that cost $25 at medical shops ..o yeah im a bong smoker ill leave you sleeping from getting high or knock you out whatever comes first you weenie
:huh: see i cant speak that language i dont understand immaturity anymore ;) quit trying to provoke this your battle of wits will come to a quick end because your unarmed.

Hey Dubba-
Don't lower yourself to anyones level- you're too well respected round here.
And besides, when was the last time you were called a weenie?:rofl:

BBFan said:
And besides, when was the last time you were called a weenie?:rofl:
Up till then i cant even recall when man might have been in 2nd grade :D

i'm glad this all worked out for you. i can sympathize with the entire situation. i have a chunk of land that has a 4 month/year easement to get to BLM land. as soon as those months are over, there is a big signed electronic gate that gets closed. you wouldn't believe the audacity of some people that think they have the right to access land that's gated and signed.

i once had a run in with a guy who wanted to get physical after i confronted him. i was about a 5min drive away from cell service, but luckily i carry my "bear tickler" (.45) during the summer. he met the business end of it, and i literally marched him to cell phone range and called my friendly 5-0.

all that happened was when the sheriff arrived we BOTH got put down and HIS gunpoint (happily). he asked if i had been drinking, and when i blew a 0 on his machine he charged the hot head with: trespassing, disorderly conduct, and littering (guy threw down a water bottle when coming at me).

it made the newspaper, and i got more than a couple nasty remarks at the local brewhaus, but guess how many "locals" try to cross my gate now...???

:yeahthat: i owe you some rep itll be in there in the am i used my scales on a down pour of neg today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back