I think im being watched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubbaman said:
I don't feel that i did anything wrong in the situation and your right any of that could have been what it was and all of it could have been far worse. I jsut have always believed in the golden rule you know that do on to others as you would have them do on to you. I am one who believes that to the utmost and now that this has gone my way in the short term i feel that karma may want to bite me in the long term. Not that im worried about it i am after all full grown and willing to be responsible for my actions.

Karma is not gonna come looking. Sometimes the best luv is tough luv

TURKEYNECK said:
glad to know you gotta sorted out... but all this talk about Turkey huntin's got me nervous..
I don't think you have to worry bro form the looks of that avatar you have i doubt that anyone would try to hunt you :rofl:

Dubbaman said:
I don't think you have to worry bro form the looks of that avatar you have i doubt that anyone would try to hunt you :rofl:
:rofl: :48:

it could be the money you could save with Geico

just messing with ya:rolleyes: but i would not worry. but if it happens again i would go up to the car and ask if you can help them. im sure you can figure out if there 5.0.

Libshusband0082-1.jpg

I'm glad you called the cops because as you now see, the guy was a bro to you. That's exactely how I feel when I hang out with my sheriff buddy. He is a bro that is paid to protect the people he knows and trusts. If you ever have another situation involving the cops, you will be given better treatment based on your prior meeting with them. You are now one of good guys, welcome to the comfort zone.:cool:

SherwoodForest said:
If you ever have another situation involving the cops, you will be given better treatment based on your prior meeting with them. You are now one of good guys, welcome to the comfort zone.

I am not sure if I would call it a comfort zone. When reading the local papers around here, it seems like the cops are the biggest crooks.:laugh:

To be honest with you, you probably did the kid a favor. How many days in a row did you see him? The poor kid was probably hungry, scared, dirty, exhausted, etc. the list goes on. The parents will probably drop the charges and are surely relieved to know there son is alive. People do stupid things(like steal your parents car and run away) and it gets to a point where there seems to be no way out or no way of turning back. More than likely if the charge isn't dropped it will be reduced to unauthorized use, a slap on the wrist. Unless drugs were found on him he's probably back home at mommy's and daddy's with a full belly under his Ninja Turtle blanket in his comfy bed. His folks drive a nice car so he doesn't come from poverty, he probably got involved in drugs or just didn't like the rules and split.

There is nothing wrong with calling the cops to protect your property, he's lucky that's the route you chose to take. I have a friend who has a big sign on his door that says "We don't call 911", and he means it.

dubba....im glad u got it sorted out-

but look at it from the other side of the fence ppl- what if he got into an arguement with his parents and left in the family car, and the best way to find someone in yer fam that took the car is to report it stolen! if they want him back thats one way to do it because its alot easier to find a car on the "lookout" by cops driving roads in the area than a missing person "case". maybe the guy isnt scum.

you never know what the situation may be looking only through your eyes.

I know many times in my life i have been taken the wrong way, although i mean well and the person might have never known.

thou shall not judge thee, less thou be judged.

The more people that know, the more people that they know, know! All good crimes are done alone. 99% percent of arrests are from someone having intel on you. Keep down the intel and keep down the known. I would scrap it and relocate where no one knows. The deal is that people know you are growing, or want to grow. This makes it really easy to put the pieces togther when something is odd. I suggest talking it down to whom ever you talked to and then wait a few months and do something really stealthy and small until things are out of range. Good luck! And remember don't get greedy:)

Good deal Dubb.!! I think when a person need to have the cops around then it nessacery and this was and Don't feel Sorry for this Kids because he was in a stolen car, he was wrong and that it.
You did your part and hopefully all goes good for yea in the future.
To bad u didn't have another way into ur grow that better.
Here to Yea:48:

or it was an undercover and they faked the thing to protect the made cop, no, but i'm glad your grow wasnt compromised.

Now your making me paranoid :D not even close (on the paranoia) i doubt it this guy couldnt have been more then 18 when i seen him :aok:

i would also take it down.....police will often revisit place's were ther have been problems...you may have just open'd a can of worms..next time i don't think the turkey story will work do you????the kid was an azzhole ok....but the smartest thing to have done would have let it go... he did leave...and if did have drugs on him the police would have had the right to search part of the property wer he wa s parked...not good move dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back