I think im being watched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat: i would but im not the owner of the land though im related to them i can say i was camping out in the woods with my kids and seen this car. I know if it becomes to much of a problem the relative has ways of making things disappear if you know what i mean ;)

pcduck said:
Does any of the neighbors have young adults amongst them? Most likely the people know the situation, like you said and just taking advantage of the opportunity.
I dont know any of the neighbors or the situations they have (people in the home etc.) most all the places are either farms or were farms many egg and dairy places that were small and profitable until the 60s but now too small production wise to be viable anymore. We will see whats up later on tonight when i go its been long enough away fromt he plants that i have to go in and look to see whats going on with them. With the ideas that ive gotton from this great group of thinkers ill come up with something that will make sence as to why im out there questioning what they (if there) are doing there.

What you need to do is, dig a pit. Then sharpen some sticks, and stick them in..... Naw I would just approach them, and ask why they are on "your" property. Be careul though they could be disposing of bodies in there or something. People are wacked out these days.

Shockeclipse said:
What you need to do is, dig a pit. Then sharpen some sticks, and stick them in..... People are wacked out these days.
Oh there are a few surprises for any "jackers" around the shed. I may go and set up a night vision camera and to a computer and set it up to watch the door of the place too.

Dubbaman said:
Oh there are a few surprises for any "jackers" around the shed. I may go and set up a night vision camera and to a computer and set it up to watch the door of the place too.
I would be careful about the nature of those surprises as well. Its one thing fo your crop to get jacked. Its another thing entirely to possibly hurt some alleged jacker. You will go from growing, to growing+ assault if caught. Not sure what the nature of your surprises are but just a thought.

Nah nothing like that on private property can happen if someone is trespassing, but i know those spring traps i have set will leave a nasty bruise when the snap shut on a hand or leg ;)

How do you know your plants are even still there? When I was a teenager and I found plants they went right in the trunk of my car. I would never do that now but I was pretty crazy as a kid.

If I was you, I would walk right out there and see what they are doing. Tell them its private property and tell them to leave.

Hippy or UK420 could probably provide the details, but several years ago a guy in England was prosecuted for rigging a shotgun, or an electrical shock or something to stop a recurrant burglar. English law saw the home-owner as a premetating murderer. Don't remember what the outcome was, but I have friends there and they were outraged when the guy was prosecuted.-

Hey Dubba You do not need an excuse to question them. The property is owned by a relative, right and he has given you permission to kick off any trespassers. No excuse needed..just don't act guilty yourself.

Can you feel it growing inside?

Paranoia is a godsend and also a curse at times.

:peace:

eyes.jpg

i dont want to get you more paranoid , but in germany their are many undercover who likes to catch little fish . they like the game.
so from where you at im not sure if that car is waiting for a move by you , or its likely your the lucky guy knowing hes their and he doesnt know your watching him ,
a thing that came to my mind is , they knew by analyzing electrical bill coming from that location where farms dont use much electricity especially sheds.
so the new world we live in maybe alerts in such incident when a cop is drinking tea or coffee from that location , saying hmm... i need to do something to feel im a cop .
so ,,
an alternative situation is you stop by an act like a police , if you have a car , its not a criminal offense , just dont act much .. make 1 beep , get out of your car knock on hes windows , say excuse me Sir what are you doing in the middle of the road? no body informed me . you will know if hes a police or not.
if yes , then he will ask you who are you , tell him im a relative near by , and for security reasons in this location we dont want villins/gangsters around our children , so then ... you will know
if hes not a cop ;) or he foolled you by playing hes undercover job you can still know , get dexter pills to help your moodfantasy control.

crozar said:
i dont want to get you more paranoid , but in germany their are many undercover who likes to catch little fish .

a thing that came to my mind is , they knew by analyzing electrical bill coming from that location where farms dont use much electricity especially sheds.

an alternative situation is you stop by an act like a police[/] , if you have a car , its not a criminal offense , just dont act much .. make 1 beep , get out of your car knock on hes windows , say excuse me Sir what are you doing in the middle of the road? no body informed me . you will know if hes a police or not.

IM not really paranoid about the situation just typical concern for my live that i choose to live ;) and as far as my grow size is concerned im a real little fish in a big foo-king lake.

The electric use is nothing for what ive got going (again the small fish syndrom ;)) a +30 on an electric bill out there isnt anything but a big outdoor street light bulb being replaced finally you know.

:shocked: Wow man this last one is craZy if doing something like that ther eis legal then i dont get why smoke isnt. I can tell you here if you get cauget doing something liek that your going to be owrse off than if they was to kick in my door and find what is hidden. Id get at least 5 for the impersonating of a peace officer, where id get up to about 18 months and a fine (which ironically i wouldnt be able to pay and they would throw me the max )for the small farm op. Until the stuff is legal and monopolized we have to live in fear for our choices.

The hunting related stuff is right.
Catch them during the day and tell them its posted property and need to move along. Or you will call the cops.

If they are the cops. Dont do something crazy like yelling, "Get a warrant!" for no reason. They work for you, so should never be afraid to talk to them. Most arnt half as bad as people make them out to be. (plus I think youd already be tagged by now if they were surveying an area that much)

For me there is no better way to protect my home and property then calling the cops. I go out to dinner with my local sheriff quite a bit and go for ride alongs also. We are freinds and if I have a problem he will come out here and help me out. He doesn't know about any grow, but I like having a good relationship with the local law enforcement so that I am one of the good guys. It also doesn't hurt to approach strangers, I do it when they are around here.

I would put up "No Trespassing Signs" and "No Hunting" when the car isn't around and then approach them pointing out the signs. They can't ignore you then, whatever reason they come up with. Casually take their pic and a couple of their car and plates. I bet they leave asap. If they protest, just say you have had problems with thieves and you want to know where to go and who to have arrested, in case anything else turns up missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back