I think im being watched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walk straight over to them and question them and get your head stuck in the window for a nosey if you can.
If they are LEO there a good chance you'll see something to tip you off and if they are looking out for you they will be more than surprised by you walking up to them.
I did exactly the same thing years ago.
Came out the house walked straight over to the car tapped on the window and cocky as you like asked for a light lol.
The look of shock on the younger guys face was priceless lol.
There no point them watching when they know you have sussed em.

Not saying they stopped watching me, i could never know that for sure obviously, but i never seen those two again and i wasnt busted.
I'm guessing they figured no point busting me if i new i was been watched as i'd of got rid of whatever it was they were after.

Anyway confront em is my advice, getting a look at em will help you decide who they are, might just be randy teenagers lol

Ukman you would of liked my dad lol.
Somebody came on our land the 12 bore came straight out.
I honestly lost count of the amount of times i seen him shoot at people lol and this is UK!
At a good distance its safe enough, very doubtful he hurt anyone but they soon disappear and they dint come back lol

SherwoodForest said:
For me there is no better way to protect my home and property then calling the cops. I go out to dinner with my local sheriff quite a bit and go for ride alongs also. We are freinds and if I have a problem he will come out here and help me out. He doesn't know about any grow, but I like having a good relationship with the local law enforcement so that I am one of the good guys. It also doesn't hurt to approach strangers, I do it when they are around here.

You sound just like Puffin Afatty.

Not forgetting the aliens.

:peace:

I wouldnt approach an unknown car out in
the bush like that unless I had a weapon.
You gotta be careful people are wild

My property has two signs posted clearly: "Suffer Not A Thief To Live" and "Forget The Dogs, Beware of Owner" :)

Nah im just going to come down the road liek i did before and if that car is there ill stop and check it out. from there its my own choose your own adventure book as to how the situation will work out. My place and best option is to go in under the point of being a family member and seeing the car repeatedly and wanting to stop and see what the deal is with it and why its been parked on posted private property. From there its all in how that is responded to. Ill fill everyone in tomorrow on how it goes if the mystery goes on.

Dubbaman said:
Nah im just going to come down the road liek i did before and if that car is there ill stop and check it out. from there its my own choose your own adventure book as to how the situation will work out. My place and best option is to go in under the point of being a family member and seeing the car repeatedly and wanting to stop and see what the deal is with it and why its been parked on posted private property. From there its all in how that is responded to. Ill fill everyone in tomorrow on how it goes if the mystery goes on.

Cops are, yes, stereotypically fat but not dumb. You keep driving by, they're gonna start waving before long. Go around through the friggin woods before dark and see who the hey they are. You're eating your self up with this nonsense--end it.

cops drive dodge chargers, and where i live black chargers are used as "undercovers", scary stuff, im anxious to see what you find out.

Go out there and check to see if the car is there. If it is approach the car and check plate number. Then call back home and give someone the plate number in case you have some kind of problem. Then if something bad was to happen (god forbid) then they know who to look for by the plate number. But I would leave a note on windsheild (if no ones in the car) telling them this is private property and there is to be no one trespassing. And if car is seen here again the LAW will be called. If someones in the car the same will apply tell them to move on and if caught here again they will face trespassing charges. This will keep most people from coming back around. In Kentucky where my dad lives his land is posted NO Trespassing but in order for it to be legal he has it registered through the court house of the county. By doing this if anyone is caught the fines are higher penaltys are stiffer And you as a land owner have the right to arrest them and hold them until the law shows up. Look into the Trespassing laws of your state and county as they will differ from one to another...take care..

uk420maan said:
has my post been deleted

pkj
was it on the first page PKJ i didnt see it when i looked through but ill look again, if it has it had to be a mod that did it cause i cant ;)

EDIT: It sure does bro. I didnt see it anyplace :confused2:

I deleted them.. "two" of them..
I'm bored w/ editing pkjs "*******" in every post.. :D
the delete is just "one" click away.

There you go,at least that's one mystery solved. I had the feeling that was what it was about.

Hick said:
I deleted them.. "two" of them..
I'm bored w/ editing pkjs "*******" in every post.. :D
the delete is just "one" click away.
i was enjoying my time and conversation...:hubba: that person was like a dictionary i never had :eek: although i am sure that the info the dude/ dudeete provided ...was a long way from tipperwaree :D very eventful thread ! LOL

:confused:... I said nothing about bullshit posts..
but I'm not going to waste my time, editing out your "F" bombs in every post. It's easier to delete them. The entire post. It isn't like you don't "know" or haven't been warned about it.
If you would like for the members to see them, it's pretty simple. Don't be dumping your potty mouth in them.. :)

I'd set up a stake out of my own, you said they park in the same spot most the time so maybe set up a hidden cam with a mic, or get a long distance listening device here is a cheap one for example hxxp://www.livesciencestore.com/57716.html. Up to 300 foot range.
Now you no whats up, maybe with some luck they are just hunting shrooms or something and you can confiscate them before you kick them of your family property. Or if they are cops maybe you can catch them talking about some dirt and then you got something on them if they try to get at you, lol..

Dubbaman said:
It is but if it is a Leo sitting there watching whats going on do you really think that the would come out and say oh yea were watching you because we think your growing pot on the farm.
no there not gonna admit it but its worth asking. if they have a spotty
half *** story as to why they were there. you should be able to sense just by talking to them whether or not there up to no good either police or rippers. all it takes is one person who knows where your grow is. and in these hard times when everyone is getting laid off thats a good score for a ripper.
but hope all this is good and its just the paranoia us growers get.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back