I wish to start a new group here, how does one start a group here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to find out fro tcbud or Hamster Lewis or Pcduck how they set their clubs up I see they are the ones who decide who gets in on there club.

I thought Hick would help us with it.

Cheers!!!

Excellent idea! I definitely fit the bill here. Let's help make it fly! This will be a big help to a great many of us who have to live within budget constraints---especially in this economy today.

DD, I think you should make Art's membership conditional on his donning his tinfoil hat again! I've been missing that hat something fierce.....

degenerative_disc said:
We need to find out fro tcbud or Hamster Lewis or Pcduck how they set their clubs up I see they are the ones who decide who gets in on there club.

I thought Hick would help us with it.

Cheers!!!

You need to PM Hick and tell him your ideas for the club...he will then bring it up to MarP I believe and then get back to you.

Cool Idea bro i like it and defenitly you can count me in !!! :aok:

Ok thanks hamster I will do that right now!

and Thanks all who are interested I look forward in this clubs creation to help out all the little people maybe we will call ourselves the umpa lumpas LOL

Cheers!!!

Ok folks!!!

I have PM Hick with the request!

Art get your tinfoil hat ready, I trust you will be wearing it when we elect a president for the group!!!

Lets hope they allow it folks!

cheers!!!!

Nothing Yet? Sad.

Cheers!!!

Will wait I guess hum de dum hum de dum etc etc...

mojavemama said:
DD, I think you should make Art's membership conditional on his donning his tinfoil hat again! I've been missing that hat something fierce.....

I think all the club members are going to need a tin foil hat. As club mind control safety officer wannabe, any one not wearing a TFH is a security risk :hubba:

And thats a wrap!!!! Art has revealed the TINFOIL HAT!!!!

You are in charge of security!!!

Welcome aboard :)

Cheers!!!

Still waiting though from the mods?

Sorry about this though!

Just FYI and who I am in real life (Nobody knows)

I dont wait well!!! So please Hick help us out before I but my foot in my mouth again!!!

My background has always been Geter done!!! And take no prisoners!!!

lets leave it at that, I am very complicated.

Seen much chose not to talk!

cheers!!!

Well Hick its your call! I leave it to you and MarsP!!!

Goodnight and godspeed!

Cheers!!

degenerative_disc, if you look at the other "club" posts, they are nothing more than a thread named with the name of the "club".

Just start a thread called "Poor mans growers Club" or whatever you want to call the "Club" and the posts in that thread will be your member posts. That's all any of them are.

What if I already had a light from a previous grow?
Would the cost count in this grow?
If it does, I think I might not have crossed over into the blueblood grower category-lol
Let me get the receipt file.
da dum dum de dum dum...........
:)
Gb

Yes it does thats got ring to it!

The Broke and toke Club

Ok thats a sign to move forward with this thanks nvthis!!

Lets start collecting club name ideas and after we get about 4 or 5 good ones I will post a pole thread and we will vote on it. I believe in the voice of many not just the voice of one.

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back