I wish to start a new group here, how does one start a group here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the rope tied to the ceiling fan and I'm on my way for a chair, DD...:)

Degenerative disc,
Thanks for clearing me up on the requirements for under 500 grow.
I think you guys just need to relax and let the mods decide about it. Yes, I'm sure they are reading our posts-thats one thing they are there for-but they are'nt trying to silence you.

And the point about the information being in a club-type thread is a valid point.
Recently, there have been certain subjects brought up in TGC, which I thought would be beneficial to other members of the forum who were'nt in TGC.
One suggestion you could make, and by this I mean I am only loosely suggesting,
Have the club thread started in the DYI section.
Also in your opening thread, be sure to emphasize how the DYI will be a big part of the club-I'm guessing that you already know that.
Just relax man, It sometimes takes management a while to make decisions-they have to consider worst-case scenarios and all that good stuff.
later,
Gb
P.S. I'm getting the note pad-lol
:)

No I am gettig pissed!!!

Sorry but I am very militant in my background and enough is enough!

GET IT DONE!!!

Management what a joke!!

Cheers!!!

OH by the way dont do it ART!!!!!

We would be lost with out you!!!

Cheers!!!

GeezerBudd said:
Degenerative disc,
Thanks for clearing me up on the requirements for under 500 grow.
I think you guys just need to relax and let the mods decide about it. Yes, I'm sure they are reading our posts-thats one thing they are there for-but they are'nt trying to silence you.

And the point about the information being in a club-type thread is a valid point.
Recently, there have been certain subjects brought up in TGC, which I thought would be beneficial to other members of the forum who were'nt in TGC.
One suggestion you could make, and by this I mean I am only loosely suggesting,
Have the club thread started in the DYI section.
Also in your opening thread, be sure to emphasize how the DYI will be a big part of the club-I'm guessing that you already know that.
Just relax man, It sometimes takes management a while to make decisions-they have to consider worst-case scenarios and all that good stuff.
later,
Gb
P.S. I'm getting the note pad-lol
:)

Hey, there, DD :D. I agree - start a Hobbo Grower thread, I'll post mine there! You have a way to go to beat me :hubba:. Clarify the rules, here's what I understand:

- the cost of everything in the setup - grow space (if you paid extra for it), lights, clamps, fixtures, spray paint, wire nuts, everything needed to put the plants in and pay the electricity bill.

I'm in. I think I win, too :D though I'm happy to see cheaper! I need to amend my post for a few things I forgot :hubba:. Let the games begin :hubba:

Your the man ART!!!!

Let me calm down tonight my friend and in the morning decide if I am going to continue here or move on to other places. I have enough knowlege but would hate to lose my friends here.

Let me sleep on it!

Cheers!!!

:spit::chillpill: DD you wana move to other board try suggest a new group there and see what kind of a response you would get there maybe theyr right, such a decision needs time i would imagine they need to send each others messages and replies and get a final decision so you should chill and wait a bit :) :peace:

I will have to figure for sure, but mine was under 500.00. I think it works great. It paid for itself real quick.

Rosebud said:
I will have to figure for sure, but mine was under 500.00. I think it works great. It paid for itself real quick.
:confused2: :huh:

I love you all, your my family, I hate you all, I'm leaving if I don't get everything I want and you don't post in my threads and give your seeds away but i tell no one, it's my policy, you all are drug dealers, Ok, i'm not leaving but I hate the MODS now because I'm not getting what I want again, I'm complicated, I have no patients when I don't get my way, oh and I am very militant............. :holysheep: :rolleyes:

I don't see a single problem at all with you having a group. Come on MODS give him a go.........Lol

Remember, freedom of speech, you're for it, remember, DD.

jackson1 said:
I love you all, your my family, I hate you all, I'm leaving if I don't get everything I want and you don't post in my threads and give your seeds away but i tell no one, it's my policy, you all are drug dealers, Ok, i'm not leaving but I hate the MODS now because I'm not getting what I want again, I'm complicated, I have no patients when I don't get my way, oh and I am very militant............. :holysheep: :rolleyes:

I don't see a single problem at all with you having a group. Come on MODS give him a go.........Lol

Remember, freedom of speech, your for it, remember, DD.

:yeahthat:

:rofl:

good god DD... Every time your train goes off the tracks it starts like this... take a chill pill :chillpill: and relax or you'll be posting another grovelling apology after pushing everyone's button...
icon9.gif
We all need to just grow diggity dank & medicate...:) Give it some time, bud.

Peace!:cool:

degenerative_disc said:
I sence the MODS wish me to be silent and pursue this no further with thier lack of response!

Sorry NOT!!!!

I would like an answer from you!!!! If your here to monitor us and watch our every move then answer us when we speek or when we ask you a question!!!!

We wish to create a group in your website much like others here such as TGC, BHC etc etc....

I am the type of person that alows a little leeway when it comes to Management or idiots!!! One in the same in my life!

They have it, why cant we? Make a decission! And make it now. I dont kiss anyones #$%^#!

I am a valued member who is here to help and participate in its growth.

Get of your @#* and make the decission!!!

I thank you for your anticipated cooperation with this request!!!

Cheers!!

Sorry but I believe in freedom of speech and I will speek against things that are not right!!! We would like an answer to OUR question!!!! We would like a group for Hobbo Grower/Getto Growers/ or even/ Broke and toke growers!!!!!!

You pin the little man down and see what happend! Sorry but I have no patience for Idiots or &$%^%Holes in my life! Make a decission and GET ER DONE!!!!

DONE;

Cheers!!! (Maybe my last one ,love you all but enough is enough! I have a GOD I believe in! and they arnt here!)

One who governs or manages should be fair and JUST and open to ideas from those around him!!

I commanded troops in Places that only heros go!! I listened to them and they listened to me! We all came home under my comand!!!

Sorry but pissed off at the lack of Love here fro the MODS!!!

Cheers to those I( love!!!

I DO NOT respond or cater to "demands".... :mad:
and attacks on the administration certainly does your position no good, nor does it encourage promptness in answering your 'request'.
We all have a life .. a "real" life to contend with. It sometimes requires a few days for the staff to all get together with discussion. We do not yeild to threats or demands.
If you can't or refuse to have a little patience, you are "most certainly" free to move on.
I appreciate your "service", but that doesn't give you a right to delegate any authority or give you 'priority' here. Nor does it excuse your berating comments.

LOL. E-drama. Grow some dank and shut it. Tired on kid non sense on somewhere fun I like to chill for awhile, talk about growing some chronic. I suggest if you arent producing dank, focus on that rather than how kool can we make a $500 set up.

degenerative_disc said:
I sence the MODS wish me to be silent and pursue this no further with thier lack of response!

Sorry NOT!!!!

I would like an answer from you!!!! If your here to monitor us and watch our every move then answer us when we speek or when we ask you a question!!!!

We wish to create a group in your website much like others here such as TGC, BHC etc etc....

I am the type of person that alows a little leeway when it comes to Management or idiots!!! One in the same in my life!

They have it, why cant we? Make a decission! And make it now. I dont kiss anyones #$%^#!

I am a valued member who is here to help and participate in its growth.

Get of your @#* and make the decission!!!

I thank you for your anticipated cooperation with this request!!!

Cheers!!

Sorry but I believe in freedom of speech and I will speek against things that are not right!!! We would like an answer to OUR question!!!! We would like a group for Hobbo Grower/Getto Growers/ or even/ Broke and toke growers!!!!!!

You pin the little man down and see what happend! Sorry but I have no patience for Idiots or &$%^%Holes in my life! Make a decission and GET ER DONE!!!!

DONE;

Cheers!!! (Maybe my last one ,love you all but enough is enough! I have a GOD I believe in! and they arnt here!)

One who governs or manages should be fair and JUST and open to ideas from those around him!!

I commanded troops in Places that only heros go!! I listened to them and they listened to me! We all came home under my comand!!!

Sorry but pissed off at the lack of Love here fro the MODS!!!

Cheers to those I( love!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: LOL--How to Win Friends and Influence People :rofl::rofl::rofl: Do you truly hope to accomplish anything by calling the mods idiots and a-holes? We are not here to "monitor you and watch your every move". We are not management--we do not get paid.

I'm sorry, this is just too comical. Don't you have REAL things in your life to worry about? How old are you really? You sound like a spoiled little boy who is going to take his ball and go home if everyone doesn't play by your rules.

Also, you should be ashamed of this post. It is rude, inconsiderate, childish, and uncalled for. Your request had NOT been ignored. It was being addressed with no final decision yet.

Wow what a thead very helpful. Unless somebody gives me just the basics I just dont see how you can grow indoor organic med quality bud for under $500. A good dehumidifier alone is about $200 Earth juice nutes $100 now I need everthing else>Come on. How about dig a hole put a seed in it and wait. Shovel $7.99, seed possibly free, sunshine free, total $7.99 beat that. Thanks All GP

you better start suckin up DD and kissing that Arse.. lol..
the mods are here to make sure the site runs properly and to keep jerks out..
hate to say it bro but youve come off as a jerk..
im not coming at you rude i hope but more of an eye opener..
if i was to say DD you dumb Arse whats with the tin pans.. 100w hps'es stupid.. you would take to offence or just flat out ignore me.. after reporting me to the mods.. lol the MODS the ones who keep shet in order..
good luck to yas DD and i will be watching your grow..
LH

greener pastures said:
Wow what a thead very helpful. Unless somebody gives me just the basics I just dont see how you can grow indoor organic med quality bud for under $500. A good dehumidifier alone is about $200 Earth juice nutes $100 now I need everthing else>Come on. How about dig a hole put a seed in it and wait. Shovel $7.99, seed possibly free, sunshine free, total $7.99 beat that. Thanks All GP

oh easially man.. EASY!!!!!!!:eek: ...
500$ i started with that and improved.. its all in how you shop and what you buy...
there was a guy on here that said.. pot growers are the best recyclers... we can take anything and everything and use it or make something from it.. once you get a light and a fan all you need to thnk now is were/what and how.. maybe who .. lol but an old dresser for a box.. umm armuor (however you spell it) works great..heck even a U-haul box;) . its all in the shopping and planning..
thats what MJ is all about "planning"
LH

Thanks Left Hand I recycle everthing i use down to the trimmings for composting, run off for lawn, veggies ,flower beds ect.. I make it a rule to waist nothing. Thanks GP

greener pastures said:

I did a scrog grow in a closet that I spent well under $500 on (not organic). Although I don't have my exact costs, it went something like this:

Plywood/2 x 2s/paint for box (in closet) - $50
4' 4 tube T5 - $150
Dual 150W HPS in cooltube - $40
Exhaust Fan - $10
Intake/Circulation Fan - $8
10 gal tote - $5
Scrog screen - $4
Air pump/air stones/tubing - $20
Net Pots/Hydrotron - $5
GH Flora 3 Part nutes - $40

I try to DIY everything I can and look for bargains otherwise. Some of these costs are over-estimated a bit also, like the HPS lights were closer to $20, but I found some incredible bargains and had some other stuff on hand.

I ended up with a decent yield with this set-up.

DD....your doing it again brother, toke it up! You'll feel better! The most expesive things in my grows are my tents. $89 a piece on e-bay.

Latest posts

Back