I wish to start a new group here, how does one start a group here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yeahthat: :

Zem, you didn't like my succinct response? :eek: :doh: lol
What I had meant to say was that I think my setup was under 500 dollars, but I would have to go back and look at receipts to be sure. I wouldn't know how to figure for all the stuff I already have to garden with, ie ferts, growing bags, etc. Sorry if I was lame.

DD, I think your idea is a good one, but the fast anger I feel from you isn't going to make me want to join. I hope you feel better soon. Breathe. I do think your idea could help some people...
I don't know how becoming the tin hat will be on me.

Lol DD brother, slow down hehe. i used to mod a site for about 5 years and you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get all the mods to be online at the same time. especially when they spread around the world.

I think its a great idea to have a club for us people who like to keep the price down. i do agree that it should be in the DIY section. that will also avoid people asking for advice on non start up things.

and why dont we nominate some one so that if something use full or critical is said the start a new thread in the relevant forum and update it with the posters name. simple. that will keep it nice and clean.

Just a few suggestions. and Dd no need for you to go any were. We all want this club and agree it would be fair to have it. its just how its run and whats put there that I'm presuming is the mods worry.

Peace all and patience. If it dont come naturaly then toke up and let mother nature help.

Thanks for telling us, I didn't know. Poor Dd, I hope he feels better.

Rosebud said:
Thanks for telling us, I didn't know. Poor Dd, I hope he feels better.

I really felt sorry for him the first half dozen times...
icon9.gif
I still do when it comes right down to it but my tolerance wears down with every meltdown...

Peace!:cool:

I think most peoples patience gets worn thin when he goes off the deep end like that...I hope he gets some help dealing with his demons...whether those are mental or come from the bottle...

hick,,,, I know how hard it is to keep 10 people moving in the right direction....sucks haven to make decisions like that but does set a goo model no need to be "militant" or even agressive that is 100% opposit of what my whole mentality of weed is,,, its aboutb sharing friends, body,mind for others its just meds for some it is like crack i guess,,,,, some ofthe mods do come accross hard but hevy is the head..i love all of you and have learnedso much some of my best teachers or mentors were a holes it dont mean you still cant take all their knowledge....

and otherb sites have a ghetto grow i personaly hate the trem ghetto prob cuse I grew up in on,,,, and i loved it and it did not hold me back if anything gave me a reason.... cheep grows are not cheep what one can do for 1000 another who is pacient, broke, or like me just fn CHEEP. i do it myself cause ican a lot of people who are sick or whatever cnt to grow inexpencivly is easy but you do have to be a little handy... nd like i saidi love the forum the info lots of info for how many 5 10 peoplke to go through thinkthemods get a bum but people hve to directnger someplace and seemed dd had a lot .... i hope he comes backk art you think he will???????loveya by bbb

DD, my friend! Chill out! We're a bunch of stoners in someone else's house. And even if we're not in someone else's house, we know better than to deal with any situation with conflict? Conflict begets more of the same! We're all friends here :D.

I know you ran out of meds and I wish I could help (because I can :hubba:). But we're your friends! You had a great idea. Patience. Wheels turn slowly. More often than not, that's a good thing. In case I didn't mention it, I like Broke-n-Toke :hubba: Over!

yeah i like "broke n'toke" idea too, i couldnt understand why DD got angry so quickly, the idea was being discussed and at least it was respected by everyone as a good idea, it's the first time i see DD on rampage so i feel sorry for him getting banned :( sadly the mods have a 100 valid reasons to do what they did but somehow i feel like DD is a good guy who's having some problems and lack of meds is makin it harder on him so he's always on the verge of exploding lol i wish he gets unbanned soon :)

Latest posts

Back