I wish to start a new group here, how does one start a group here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MedicalTomatoes said:
My loans are loans, it comes from banks, only regulated by the government; grants pay for college and books and loans pay for living expenses including medicine. Yes I smoked leaves, only water cured leaves that is; cannabis leaves are much better than tobacco leaves (yuck).
FYI...

The Bank is loaned money from the Federal Government to fund Student Loans. How do you think they can give you the cash and not charge you interest until you get out of school? Banks are just the vehicle for the Government to LOAN you money for school (instead of giving it to you in grants). Thank goodness you cant charge off a Student Loan in a Bankruptcy. Or all of American College Grads would never pay back their Student Loans.

Ribs for dinner here.

DD still attracts controversy. I didnt even know he was still around.....

Ugggh.....:rolleyes: The power of Christ repels you! The power of Christ repels you!

;)

kaotik said:
even in his absence, DD's legacy of confusing threads continue to confuse me
:D

See why I changed my name? Old Droopy Dog got signed the same way as DD and I didn't want to be tarred with the same brush.

Wet

tcbud said:
FYI...

The Bank is loaned money from the Federal Government to fund Student Loans. How do you think they can give you the cash and not charge you interest until you get out of school? Banks are just the vehicle for the Government to LOAN you money for school (instead of giving it to you in grants). Thank goodness you cant charge off a Student Loan in a Bankruptcy. Or all of American College Grads would never pay back their Student Loans.

Ribs for dinner here.

DD still attracts controversy. I didnt even know he was still around.....

What's your point, it's still a loan. All money is government money, who do you think prints it?

ozzydiodude said:
MT be smart forget smoking mj til you get done with college then you can make and do anything you want do.

I'll be dead before I finish college. I've just started getting abdominal pain. Doctors gave me 2 years to live a year ago. I got into school to get the most out of life as I can. Not to mention to help my mother with the extra money from grants that are left over. I've learned more about myself and the world in general in the summer and two semesters this year than all my years combined. I added that last sentence to keep the harrassment crew off my butt with statements like, "You chose the wrong way to get the most out of life... You should have taken a trip, school is to prepare someone for life" it seems they'll find anything in your argument to discredit.

I don't care what any doc sayes there is no expiration date on anyone. Don't live your life like you are going to die tomorrow because if you do you will.

ozzydiodude said:
...Don't live your life like you are going to die tomorrow because if you do you will...

Not necessarily so.....Actually, I do live my life like I could die tomorrow (we all could). I try to make every day count and live it as if it could be my last.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xSGLZd9Vg4

Dying is something we have ALL been doing, since the moment we dropped from the womb. Make what you wish of it...;)

Hick said:
hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xSGLZd9Vg4

Dying is something we have ALL been doing, since the moment we dropped from the womb. Make what you wish of it...;)

I wld like a second opinion please.......:D

The Hemp Goddess said:
Not necessarily so.....Actually, I do live my life like I could die tomorrow (we all could). I try to make every day count and live it as if it could be my last.

yes we all will die and it could be tomorrow but when you take on the GOING to die mentality you just speed it up. I know for fact the Doc can be wrong. In 1989 the docs told me my mom had less than 1 yr because of lupus, Me and a brother moved back to be with her in her "final days" in now 21 yrs later and she is still with us the lupus went into remission and has stayed there.

Hamster Lewis said:
I wld like a second opinion please.......:D

Okay.... I think I've probably seen the final frost of the season. :rofl:...

Where is my boy Tex at when I need him? This wld be about where he wld chime in with some of that Southern smart assness.....:)

Two things I have learned are we are all dying and we make our own happiness....you wake up in the morning and either appreciate what you have or you worry and fret about what you don't have. Sometimes it takes a life crisis to put those things in perspective. My wife is going in for emergency surgery tomorrow to remove a tumor....we can only hope it is benign. So we seem to have quite a bit of clarity right now. Hope everyone takes a second to just appreciate life...live in the moment because tomorrow is never a sure thing.

Peace

HL

Latest posts

Back