I wish to start a new group here, how does one start a group here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi,do you know me?I think you must have never know me,I am new here,you will be familiar with me in the future,please remmember me,I am dmjy510,a special name and it is easy to keep it in mind.

This is not harassment. I am sorry you do not like the advise we have given you, but without proper light, everything else is moot.

You might also want to read the site rules--no bad language is our #1 rule...

The Hemp Goddess said:
This is not harassment. I am sorry you do not like the advise we have given you, but without proper light, everything else is moot.

You might also want to read the site rules--no bad language is our #1 rule...

I'm sorry I overlooked reading the rules as sites tend to fill rules up with mostly useless info and nobody typically reads the whole list just like nobody reads a 6" thick bill before it's passed in congress. Being a marijuana forum I assumed it was like other similar forums which don't have this type of censoring as it's members are of age. When I saw I made the mistake I corrected it. Unlike your mistake of whether or not I like the advice. I am advised not to use use marijuana because of it's criminal consequences; I respect this advice, I just would rather live my own way in the beliefs that I have. In the same regard as using fluorescent plant lights. You are the one that doesn't like my advice of leaving me be when it comes to lighting, and yes it is harrassment. Nobody used this thread for months, I come here and request membership in the group and you, along with everyone else, follows me and continues to harrass me.

When it comes down to it, it's just a matter of control; you cannot let something go if it's not being done your way. Just like the government doesn't let medical users use a medicine because they aren't using their sanctioned medicines. I can vegetate all I want under these lights and clip leaves if I want, water cure, then smoke and recieve a comfortable feeling of relatation. I've done it before with a friends clippings and he used fluorescents. You enjoy your heavily dependant, high tolerance addiction and leave me be to enjoy it my way. I still haven't seen any advice on soil which is much more important than lights. If it's growing, it's lit; soil might be what kills it if I don't monitor it right. Why would a consumer nation like ours get away with selling plant lights that claim to vegetate (and flower) plants when they don't. Yes, your right, when it comes to budding these lights won't make massive buds. But I cannot afford a HPS. When I am able to afford it I will buy it. I do not have the ability now so I will grow for vegetative leaves and then flower for a little treat.

I do have my hopes on a 430W son agro HPS in the future, and I might be able to afford it in 2-3 months when college loans come in, but I needed to get the correct fluorescents now while the plants need proper colors. When I said that I changed my mind about the HPS, I was refering to a cheap $50 getup. I don't want to get enough lights for 1 plant because 10 plants risk the same penalties in my state. I could affort 1 light for that price or just get the proper spectrum now and focus on a HPS when that time comes.

You said I can vegetate as long as I want and I've read where the older the plant is before flowering, the more potent the bud. My goal for now is to make the canopy as wide and thin (2 inch max) as possible so I can have decent roots when I get the HPS. Like you all said, do it right; why would I waste $50 bucks on a light when I'll need 4 or 5 of them in the long run, less money for a 430 son agro.

you sure picked a good thread to use, the OP has a lot of history here at MP.

even in his absence, DD's legacy of confusing threads continue to confuse me
:D

MedicalTomatoes said:
I'm sorry I overlooked reading the rules as sites tend to fill rules up with mostly useless info and nobody typically reads the whole list just like nobody reads a 6" thick bill before it's passed in congress. Being a marijuana forum I assumed it was like other similar forums which don't have this type of censoring as it's members are of age. When I saw I made the mistake I corrected it. Unlike your mistake of whether or not I like the advice. I am advised not to use use marijuana because of it's criminal consequences; I respect this advice, I just would rather live my own way in the beliefs that I have. In the same regard as using fluorescent plant lights. You are the one that doesn't like my advice of leaving me be when it comes to lighting, and yes it is harrassment. Nobody used this thread for months, I come here and request membership in the group and you, along with everyone else, follows me and continues to harrass me.

When it comes down to it, it's just a matter of control; you cannot let something go if it's not being done your way. Just like the government doesn't let medical users use a medicine because they aren't using their sanctioned medicines. I can vegetate all I want under these lights and clip leaves if I want, water cure, then smoke and recieve a comfortable feeling of relatation. I've done it before with a friends clippings and he used fluorescents. You enjoy your heavily dependant, high tolerance addiction and leave me be to enjoy it my way. I still haven't seen any advice on soil which is much more important than lights. If it's growing, it's lit; soil might be what kills it if I don't monitor it right. Why would a consumer nation like ours get away with selling plant lights that claim to vegetate (and flower) plants when they don't. Yes, your right, when it comes to budding these lights won't make massive buds. But I cannot afford a HPS. When I am able to afford it I will buy it. I do not have the ability now so I will grow for vegetative leaves and then flower for a little treat.

I do have my hopes on a 430W son agro HPS in the future, and I might be able to afford it in 2-3 months when college loans come in, but I needed to get the correct fluorescents now while the plants need proper colors. When I said that I changed my mind about the HPS, I was refering to a cheap $50 getup. I don't want to get enough lights for 1 plant because 10 plants risk the same penalties in my state. I could affort 1 light for that price or just get the proper spectrum now and focus on a HPS when that time comes.

You said I can vegetate as long as I want and I've read where the older the plant is before flowering, the more potent the bud. My goal for now is to make the canopy as wide and thin (2 inch max) as possible so I can have decent roots when I get the HPS. Like you all said, do it right; why would I waste $50 bucks on a light when I'll need 4 or 5 of them in the long run, less money for a 430 son agro.

Holy long reply. All I know now is use college money for college.

dman1234 said:
Do you smoke leaves ?

:cool:

I can not believe he said he was gonna use his college money (which comes from US) to buy lights.

Go to school so you can pay off the college loans.

Grow - Dont Grow - Smoke Bud - Smoke leaf, I dont care but dang, DONT advertise you are gonna buy lights for growing with your TAX paid for college loans. I cant believe it.

Hey Med Tom, I kinda read all your long post. Did I miss why you want to join us? Seems like you don't like it here, so what's up? Good luck.

My loans are loans, it comes from banks, only regulated by the government; grants pay for college and books and loans pay for living expenses including medicine. Yes I smoked leaves, only water cured leaves that is; cannabis leaves are much better than tobacco leaves (yuck).

Rosebud said:
Hey Med Tom, I kinda read all your long post. Did I miss why you want to join us? Seems like you don't like it here, so what's up? Good luck.

I don't like the harrassment of a handful of the members. Undesirables are everywhere you look, it can't be avoided. I want to join this group, there was no reason for these people to follow me here and fill this thread with offtopic remarks toward me, PMing is for that.

MedicalTomatoes said:

I am not harassing you--It is my job here to read each and every post.

There is no truth to the statement that the older a plant is before flowering, the more potent the bud--potency is determined by strain and your growing environment.

MT be smart forget smoking mj til you get done with college then you can make and do anything you want do.

The Hemp Goddess said:
but without proper light, everything else is moot.

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

THG, stop muddying the thread with honest, truthful help...sheesh! :D

Sorry MT, not harassing, just trying to help you....even if it's not what you wish to hear!

I do agree with the others and echo the SMOKE AFTER COLLEGE thought, if money is truly so tight, you might need a cheeseburger or a book!

Good luck, as usual!

Oh and MT...this is a PUBLIC forum, my friend, you post, I post...we all post! Now, if I start sending you IM's against your wishes, maybe that's harassment! Crying foul constantly really will only bring you unwanted responses. Myself, I like to help and will try whenever possible. I also like to learn, have an open mind and hear when people....people that KNOW....tell me something! Know what I'm getting at??

I don't want to get enough lights for 1 plant because 10 plants risk the same penalties in my state. I could affort 1 light for that price or just get the proper spectrum now and focus on a HPS when that time comes.

True, but one plant is easier to contain, easier to care for, easier to provide for! If you don't have money, how are you going to feed 10 plants??

One plant, properly lit, will provide better than 10 underlit....mho, something to think about! btw...I'd wager more than 1 plant would fit under that HPS....just saying! ;)

MedicalTomatoes said:
I don't like the harrassment of a handful of the members. Undesirables are everywhere you look, it can't be avoided. I want to join this group, there was no reason for these people to follow me here and fill this thread with offtopic remarks toward me, PMing is for that.

:rolleyes:

orangesunshine said:
is this the group growing in boxcars

I believe that would be the Hobo growers group. :D

Latest posts

Back